RvP's reaction to THAT substitution

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

RvP's reaction to THAT substitution

Post by 1989 »

Says it all! If you think he hasn't lost the dressing room, think again.

I bet RvP thinks what we're all thinking.

So much for the AKB'ers claims that should Turnip leave RvP will follow him out the door! Bollocks.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

reminds of gerrard perplexed with Rafa taking off Torres.

Ended in Rafa going.

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

RvP's reaction was like this: (and mine too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC5zMCDtpLo :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Supagoon wrote:reminds of gerrard perplexed with Rafa taking off Torres.

Ended in Rafa going.
I thought exactly the same thing...RVP was like...WTF!!!?????

You've got that retardwank walcott playing like a gimp with brain damage and no sense of direction...and a player on the opposite flank...skiining defenders, shielding the ball - using his strength)...and causing all kinds of problems for mancscum and what does our glorious feckin leader do...

There can be no arguments after that

WENGER YA CUNTT!

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

you think RVP's reaction was good, you should have seen Arshavins..." you want me to what....go on for the Ox"

Wengers a fucking joke, even these 2 clowns on ATVO are giving it loads with all the " positves"......*word censored*!!!!!

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

you think RVP's reaction was good, you should have seen Arshavins..." you want me to what....go on for the Ox"

Wengers a fucking joke, even these 2 clowns on ATVO are giving it loads with all the " positves"......*word censored*!!!!!

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

It was the worst substitution in a while now. You can just see Wenger looking at his fitness charts and thinking - 'You know what, Pat. I think that Alex is running out of gas. We should bring on a game changer'

Well, you can't say that he was wrong about the game changer ;-)

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

im sure it was some misguided attempt at 'protecting' ox, youth development priority one.

woots82

Post by woots82 »

We got no hope of keeping rvp now, aside from ox rvp TV5 and WS13 they should all have there contracts ripped up

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Wenger: "I can understand the fans were upset about the substitution, especially when it doesn't work. He had started to fatigue."

posted this on the match thread as well, but Ox was fatigued apparently :roll: - even though 3 minutes earlier, his decisive run/pass had set up the equaliser... also, if he was fatigued, he was still our most dangerous midfielder.

Wenger killed us today with that decision. Have you ever seen momentum disappear so quickly? nutter!

FatChaz

Post by FatChaz »

g88ner wrote:Wenger: "I can understand the fans were upset about the substitution, especially when it doesn't work. He had started to fatigue."

posted this on the match thread as well, but Ox was fatigued apparently :roll: - even though 3 minutes earlier, his decisive run/pass had set up the equaliser... also, if he was fatigued, he was still our most dangerous midfielder.

Wenger killed us today with that decision. Have you ever seen momentum disappear so quickly? nutter!
it was good to see that reaction from the crowd though...there is a momentum happening.

Lost_Gooner

Post by Lost_Gooner »

Wenger messed up big time, I've kind of sat on the fence with the whole Wenger thing but tbh that was the straw that broke the camels back for me, I've had enough of him now! :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

FatChaz wrote:
g88ner wrote:Wenger: "I can understand the fans were upset about the substitution, especially when it doesn't work. He had started to fatigue."

it was good to see that reaction from the crowd though...there is a momentum happening.
Yep, the crowd reaction was definitely a positive!

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Supagoon wrote:im sure it was some misguided attempt at 'protecting' ox, youth development priority one.
It's typical of the whole pampered culture which now exists at the club. Even if ox had been ill during the week (bollocks) are we really willing to throw away a possible 3pts because he might feel groggy if he plays on for another 20 mins?! Fucks sake, he's a grown lad, I'm sure he can play through it, but of course Wenger wants to wrap him in cotton wool as usual :banghead:

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Fatigued :coffeespit: As funny as 6%!

SAF couldn't have asked for more. AW single handedly took off the most effective player on the pitch, destroyed the crowd's faith, frustrated his captain, and put on the player who's defensive mistake cost us the game - which we actually looked capable of winning up til the AOC sub.

It has to be one of the poorest in-game management decisions of the PL era.