VILLA FA CUP GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Who gives a fuck? :roll:

We'll play with the shit, play like shit, win 1-0 and then get fucked by City or Chelsea 4 or 5-0 in the next round.
Stoke will beat us 4 or 5, even I'm not that pessimistic. (citeh aint in it mate)

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

goonersid wrote:
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Who gives a fuck? :roll:

We'll play with the shit, play like shit, win 1-0 and then get fucked by City or Chelsea 4 or 5-0 in the next round.
Stoke will beat us 4 or 5, even I'm not that pessimistic. (citeh aint in it mate)
Ohh, yeah. United. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

SW trains well and truly fcuked again on Sunday!

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/Jan12S ... aspx#90813

Macca

Post by Macca »

GREAT....Fucking National Express East Anglia doing engineering works too. Bollocks I ain't going.
I had to get a coach to Liverpool St, then tube to the ground which added an extra hour to my journey yesterday.
:evil:

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

Arsenal 2-1 Vile.

Tight game with a late winner. Aw will play a stronger team to get back to winning ways.

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Chippy wrote:SW trains well and truly fcuked again on Sunday!

Are you going mate? FB messaged you.

Looks like replacement buses for me then :banghead:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

SWLGooner wrote:

It will take me approximately 13 to 16 minutes to get to Finsbury Park. #justlettingyouknow

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Dan_85 wrote:We're going out. Villa have a decent record at our place. We got lucky at theirs back in December as Bent was out, he loves scoring against us though.

2-0 Villa.
No he doesn't remember that gilded chance he had him one on one with the spanish waiter at white parplame and he rubber necked it....Kos will put him in his back pocket...end of. :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

I really couldnt give a fcuk if we get tonked or not :oops: As "Arsenal Til I Die" put it so well, we will play shit and play like shit :roll: :cry: :cry:

Villa have a very good record against us at the grove and that is a fact and mcleish (*word censored*) was able to put a gameplan to beat us in last seasons lge cup final plus they have the dublin pikey (place is full of them I know :wink: ), bent and gobby agbonlawhore playing which will cause us big probs

Be interesting to see what line up we play - I would say with almost complete certainty that our reaction on sunday has screwed the ox's chances of starting and aa23 is probably nailed onto start cos wenger is a vindictive stubborn I am right type of *word censored* :roll: :evil: Does he play rvp though given that the fa cup is our last chance of salvaging our season ? To do so would put our slim hopes of finishing top 4 in serious jeopardy but our chances of winning reduce hugely if he dont play. Will he play shitatchi or either of the returning but not match fit full backs ? In a dilemma with his selection for sunday but think he will opt for strongest possible line up cos even he knows that he cannot lose 4 games in a row after last sundays crowd reaction

Either ways, as sid says, it has the possibility of a win win scenario - win the game and we keep our chances of a trophy alive but lose and it will turn up the heat on a manager that is firmly in the firing line now 8)

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I wonder if Chamberlain is over his calf injury and Djourou over his hamstring? :roll:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

kingjayson1 wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

It will take me approximately 13 to 16 minutes to get to Finsbury Park. #justlettingyouknow
Hope your train crashes and you die #justsaying #especiallyasitsmyround

IrishGunner

Post by IrishGunner »

Got tickets for it, so may as well go but it'll be a scrappy win or draw and the atmosphere in the bowl will be particularly bad for this game. On a bloody sunday ffs effing ESPN

:barscarf:

euphoricone

Post by euphoricone »

draw this one

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

Just seen that Villa have sold their 5200 allocation. The club have laid on free travel for their supporters so they are definately targeting this game. I think this could be a very tricky ride.
If we lose this, last Sunday might be handbag stuff.