VILLA FA CUP GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ramon

Post by ramon »

augie wrote:
ramon wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I cant be bothered to read this whole thread but ive heard RVP took the half time team talk yesterday as no one listens to Wenger anymore. He's lost the dressing room
REally, did you go into the dressing room at half time then?
Because i for sure heard RVP say in his post match interview that WEnger gave the HT teamtalk.

Why didnt you copy and paste that quote then ? :roll:
I did.
Now go and search for it quick - at the double - don't want to let your troops down.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

ramon wrote:
augie wrote:
ramon wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I cant be bothered to read this whole thread but ive heard RVP took the half time team talk yesterday as no one listens to Wenger anymore. He's lost the dressing room
Because i for sure heard RVP say in his post match interview that WEnger gave the HT teamtalk.

I did.
Now go and search for it quick - at the double - don't want to let your troops down.
ahhh you remembered the login details for Ramon, Piresistable. well done :high5:

ramon

Post by ramon »

flash gunner wrote:
ramon wrote:
augie wrote:
ramon wrote:

I did.
ahhh you remembered the login details for Ramon, Piresistable. well done :high5:
No seriously who is perissitable? I know i was confused with him a few time but i am not him.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

ramon wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
ramon wrote:
augie wrote:
ramon wrote: REally, did you go into the dressing room at half time then?

I did.
No seriously who is perissitable? I know i was confused with him a few time but i am not him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I love the intentional misspelling, as of he's never heard of the geezer!!

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

That can happen with age........

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

Just back from the game - Great comeback :barscarf: :barscarf:

Twelve Pins and the Blackstock was taken over by Villa which was a bit of a shame :cry:

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Peeman wrote:Just back from the game - Great comeback :barscarf: :barscarf:

Twelve Pins and the Blackstock was taken over by Villa which was a bit of a shame :cry:
About five of us mainly off here in the Blackstock. Full of Villa. Shit as you say. :banghead:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

SWLGooner wrote:
Peeman wrote:Just back from the game - Great comeback :barscarf: :barscarf:

About five of us mainly off here in the Blackstock. Full of Villa. Shit as you say. :banghead:
First time I've gone straight to the Megabowl for a pint before a game, glad I did now!