Rosicky

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: Rosicky

Post by flash gunner »

goonersid wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I still dont know which Rosicky is the real one??? Is he the injury prone player who turns his back on freekicks that havent gone in yet and goes missing in important games or the one we've had in the last 3 games who has shown some great form?????

and with all the above we give him a new long term, highly paid contract :banghead:
Flash, he was pish in the pool game, how anyone can doubt who the real Rosy is, I find baffling, we have had 5 or 6 seasons to figure that out, now there are doubts because of 2 good games? Come on lads pull your heads out of your arses.
and now he gets a new contract? incredible!!!! Please god dont let Diaby have a run of 3 good games

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

flash gunner wrote:
goonersid wrote:
flash gunner wrote:I still dont know which Rosicky is the real one??? Is he the injury prone player who turns his back on freekicks that havent gone in yet and goes missing in important games or the one we've had in the last 3 games who has shown some great form?????

and with all the above we give him a new long term, highly paid contract :banghead:
Flash, he was pish in the pool game, how anyone can doubt who the real Rosy is, I find baffling, we have had 5 or 6 seasons to figure that out, now there are doubts because of 2 good games? Come on lads pull your heads out of your arses.
and now he gets a new contract? incredible!!!! Please god dont let Diaby have a run of 3 good games
Don't worry Flash, he will never stay fit for that long.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

goonersid wrote:
flash gunner wrote:and now he gets a new contract? incredible!!!! Please god dont let Diaby have a run of 3 good games
Don't worry Flash, he will never stay fit for that long.
Phew thats a relief :-P :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'm going to hazard a guess that this deal has been on the table for a while but with conditions from both sides. From the club's point of view, I'd imagine that they needed to see proof of fitness and stamina and from Rosicky's, I can only assume it was financial.

It does smack a little bit of rewarding short-term form but then again, I've given up trying to make sense of AFC's contractual policies.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

brazilianGOONER wrote:he's been great this season. i never hid the fact that i admire him as a player, would surely like him to stay for another season. he's the best attacking central midfielder in this team, make no mistake.
Agreed. Always liked Rosicky, so I'm pleased he's finally showing some form 8)

ThomasMitchell

Post by ThomasMitchell »

goonersid wrote:
Chippy wrote:He's signed a new contract! :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... at-arsenal
Unbelieveable, 2 good games on the back of years of :censored:, lack of effort and disinterest, merits a new contract.
Any feelings of positivity, or thoughts that maybe Wenger had woken up, have just been dashed.
Couldnt agree more. Ridiculous decision to give him a new contract. Another under performing player rewarded for failure.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I thought they have already agreed a new contract, he's been slowly getting back to his best form ,let him stay !

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

It is like having a new signing. :D

Rosicky's Right Boot

Post by Rosicky's Right Boot »

He has always been one of our best players, injury is to blame for his lack of form in past seasons. His recent form is but a mere glimpse of what he could have been had he stayed fit though.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Loved his reaction once TV5 scored the wiiner.

True Arsenal player.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Loved his reaction once TV5 scored the wiiner.

True Arsenal player.
Yeah like when the goals were reigning in against utd, and he couldn't give a flying **** :roll:

Old Oak Gooner

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Rosicky in! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Lot better player now he is off the charlie.

:rubchin:

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Percy Dalton wrote:Lot better player now he is off the charlie.

Think you will find he is back on the sniff! Ive been saying it for weeks. Tr is back on the crack!!!!

When he was off the sniff he was a broken man. haha

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:Lot better player now he is off the charlie.

Think you will find he is back on the sniff! Ive been saying it for weeks. Tr is back on the crack!!!!

When he was off the sniff he was a broken man. haha

Excellent news.

We haven't had a proper drugged up hero since Merse went up north!