Rosicky

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Re: Rosicky

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Percy Dalton wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
Percy Dalton wrote:Lot better player now he is off the charlie.

:rubchin:

Think you will find he is back on the sniff! Ive been saying it for weeks. Tr is back on the crack!!!!

When he was off the sniff he was a broken man. haha

Excellent news.

We haven't had a proper drugged up hero since Merse went up north!
Maybe we can get a chant started

“lets all do the tommy, lets all the do the tommy”

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

TR7's recent improvement can be attributed to him finally having a consistant run of games as a starter. Since he had come back from that long injury he was getting inconsistent minutes and it couldnt have done anything for his confidence. Now that he is a starter in every game I think we are seeing the confidence that comes with consistency. I REALLY hope AW does not start playing that piece of shit handbrake Ramsey over him.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:TR7's recent improvement can be attributed to him finally having a consistant run of games as a starter. Since he had come back from that long injury he was getting inconsistent minutes and it couldnt have done anything for his confidence. Now that he is a starter in every game I think we are seeing the confidence that comes with consistency. I REALLY hope AW does not start playing that piece of **** handbrake Ramsey over him.

That and the high grade Peruvian trumpet he is shovelling up his nose!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:Loved his reaction once TV5 scored the wiiner.

True Arsenal player.
Yeah bit different from his reaction when the free kicks from Rooney and Larsson went in when he couldnt give a fuck

benglenton

Post by benglenton »

very good player, no doubt about his class
but
very strange that he runs all the pitch for 90 minutes, playing a lot of balls, taking the lead role of the entire team, 2/3 weeks before and 2/3 weeks after sign a new contract
ok maybe i'm getting wrong about this strange "combination-of-performances-just-now" but after this record
2006-2007 22+4
2007-2008 15+3
2009-2010 14+11
2010-2011 8+13
2011-2012 10+9
Total 69+40
my memories of his career at AFC is playing 1 match and resting 4 to recover from the previous
maybe i'm too much cynic but numbers are numbers

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

benglenton wrote:very good player, no doubt about his class
but
very strange that he runs all the pitch for 90 minutes, playing a lot of balls, taking the lead role of the entire team, 2/3 weeks before and 2/3 weeks after sign a new contract
ok maybe i'm getting wrong about this strange "combination-of-performances-just-now" but after this record
2006-2007 22+4
2007-2008 15+3
2009-2010 14+11
2010-2011 8+13
2011-2012 10+9
Total 69+40
my memories of his career at AFC is playing 1 match and resting 4 to recover from the previous
maybe i'm too much cynic but numbers are numbers
of course he's playing for his contract....don't be surprised when he goes back to skiving off bigtime!!....he will not start the next games!!....rested due a to "a few good games fatigue"....wenger always puts the brakes on good form to ensure 4th place not 1st!!!...rosickys good but would be twice as good if he had a LEFT FOOT FF!!! ....why people are creaming themselves over him is beyond me....we are so desperate with wenger bullshit fatigue...some people are seeing mirages

Herd

Post by Herd »

He's been injured or on the crack pipe depending on who you listen to.

He was good when he started got injured and like Van Persie (touch Wood )this is the first season where he has been more or less fully fit.
Having played less games than darren anderton for spurs it wasn't surprising it took time for him to hit form although I watched a few of his national games where not only is he captain but everything gets played through him and gets support ans he looks good .

I think he has done well but we play a system that has us regularly outnumbered in midfield ,especially if the other team presses hard and Walcott or RVP doesn't find or make the space or gets a ball over the top to get in behind .

He has had some bad games Milan away, and he got overrun at Liverpool but in the main hes done well since regaining full fitness.

supergeorgegraham

Post by supergeorgegraham »

Fact is the new contract is his. If he continues to play well then thats only great for us but he has been a waste of wages for most of his Arsenal career.
I only hope that he ends this new contract having shown the paying crowd what he can do. Was impressed with his tackling against Newcastle. Signs are positive for now.

RioGooner

Post by RioGooner »

Of all the players we have you can make a case about being a waste of wages, Rosicky is by far the best player and is too playing v. well recently, so i understand the new contract. If it's true that Wenger will move the dross, there's bigger dross to move, if it isn't, it's senseless to let the best dross go and keep chaps as Diaby, Park and Marouane.