McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: McDowell's shittest of the shittest VANITY 'Rumours' Thr

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:I've nothing against doom seekers but there are plenty of other and more immediate things to be angry, miserable and bitter about than Cesc taking a penalty for his country!! :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Fifth penalty taker volunteers are Bottlers end of

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Top Londoner wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:I've nothing against doom seekers but there are plenty of other and more immediate things to be angry, miserable and bitter about than Cesc taking a penalty for his country!! :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :wink:

shaddap, and skin up......... 8)
I agree with hlebs viewpoint, but still think he should skin up

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Rohan wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Rohan wrote:Cesc asking for 5th penalty in Euro. That Del Bosque expression :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like he's thinking; "Humph... cocky little prick." :-P :wink:
Exactly. He kept on showing him 2. Little prick is not at all listening to him.
But in the end Del Bosque accepts it and Cesc delivered. What's your problem? :? Surely you can only admire someone willing to take on that responsibility when it would have been easier to hid among the early penalty takers? :? :roll:
I guess, I am missing few smiles. That little prick word is used in better sense not to belittle him. I like him as a player.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Ronaldo wanted to go 5th and go slated, Cesc is worse as his manager wanted him elsewhere.

Greasy little prick.

I reckon it will be someone like Lloriente or Jesus Navas, can't see it being anyone of higher profile.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Gunnersaurus wrote: Greasy little prick.
:fryingpan:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Ronaldo wanted to go 5th and go slated, Cesc is worse as his manager wanted him elsewhere.

Greasy little prick.

I reckon it will be someone like Lloriente or Jesus Navas, can't see it being anyone of higher profile.
I want a pic of Del Basque wink when he finally agrees with greasy little prick. :lol:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Here's the full list:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=201 ... index.html

Would love it to be Martinez too.

Clearly won't be one of the keepers or Pique, Ramos or Alba defensively, and only Cazorla or Navas or Negredo or Llorente we would have outside chance of going forward.

Although will be just another pointless rumour.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Yeah. Years of convention thrown out of the window because of one overly-highlighted incident where a team happen to be so bad that it doesn't get down to the last - and traditionally best - penalty taker. Judas H. Priest, the power of the media really is overwhelming!! :banghead: :banghead: :roll:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Yeah. Years of convention thrown out of the window because of one overly-highlighted incident where a team happen to be so bad that it doesn't get down to the last - and traditionally best - penalty taker. Judas H. Priest, the power of the media really is overwhelming!! :banghead: :banghead: :roll:
don't bite, he's always coming out with annoying one liners.

:censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Ronaldo wanted to go 5th and go slated, Cesc is worse as his manager wanted him elsewhere.

Greasy little prick.

RACIST. :cussing:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

the week : RVP landed in London this evening for talks with Wenger tomorrow.

he flew in from Spain.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

clockender1 wrote:the week : RVP landed in London this evening for talks with Wenger tomorrow.

he flew in from Spain.
Flew in from Spain? That's strange, I'd have imagined he would have flown in a plane.

augie

Post by augie »

I thought that it was well known that navas is a seville born and bred guy that wont contemplate transferring elsewhere cos he gets homesick ? :? I know reyes used to be referred to as a gypsy but he aint got nothing on this fella who looks 100% gypsy :lol: All that being said I do think that he is a great player who would bring pace and skill to our right wing position (as opposed to just blind pace feo :roll: ) but again I would suggest that we have other needs in the team first

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

The recent story about Wenger being offered the Brazil job was confirmed as being the total bollocks most sane people thought it was by Tim Vickery - who is an expert on the South American football scene - on the radio today. :roll: Amazing how these supposed big job offers to Wenger always come out whenever he comes under a little bit of scrutiny and pressure. :rubchin: :oops: :roll:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Breaking News......Cesc plays rock, paper, scissors with Del Bosque and since these Spaniards are only learning the game, Cesc wins with paper over scissors WTF :? :shock:

8)