McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: McDowell's mainly made up Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by the playing mantis »

captain bringdown again....modric wont leave the scum. that nasty little greedy crunt levy will not lower his asking price, which is far too much, and madrid wont meet it.

i fear if sahin depends on modric, the deal is doomed...

however i thought sahin was surplus currently, unless they have sold other midfielders cant see why that would now depend on the the little witch signing for them.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

this thread is BS anyway...last years had nearly 250,000 views, this has only had 88,000!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BREAKING: Arsenal have agreed a fee for versatile Venezuelan defender Robert Rosales, 23, who currently plays for FC Twente.

Retweeted by Arsenal Action

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

mcdowell42 wrote:BREAKING: Arsenal have agreed a fee for versatile Venezuelan defender Robert Rosales, 23, who currently plays for FC Twente.

Roberto

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:this thread is BS anyway...last years had nearly 250,000 views, this has only had 88,000!
In case you'd forgotten - we didn't sign anyone till the last day of the window, and many, many,MANY Gooners were venting their(Justified) frustration at the lack of movement in the transfer market....at least this time we have already signed four players and possibly a 5th...with a month still to go......so give it time....I'm sure Mcdowell has plenty of twatters up his sleeve absolutely full of BS ! :D :shock: :banghead: :cussing: :wink:

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

OneBardGooner wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:this thread is BS anyway...last years had nearly 250,000 views, this has only had 88,000!
In case you'd forgotten - we didn't sign anyone till the last day of the window, and many, many,MANY Gooners were venting their(Justified) frustration at the lack of movement in the transfer market....at least this time we have already signed four players and possibly a 5th...with a month still to go......so give it time....I'm sure Mcdowell has plenty of twatters up his sleeve absolutely full of BS ! :D :shock: :banghead: :cussing: :wink:

Without a doubt..like his latest twatter

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

who is the 4th ?

Pod. Giroud, Santi and....

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:BREAKING: Arsenal have agreed a fee for versatile Venezuelan defender Robert Rosales, 23, who currently plays for FC Twente.

Roberto

Sorry my venezuelan isnt very good so i gave you the english version robert :wink:

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

clockender1 wrote:who is the 4th ?

Pod. Giroud, Santi and....
:roll: Diaby of course :wink:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

the playing mantis wrote:captain bringdown again....modric wont leave the scum. that nasty little greedy crunt levy will not lower his asking price, which is far too much, and madrid wont meet it.

i fear if sahin depends on modric, the deal is doomed...

however i thought sahin was surplus currently, unless they have sold other midfielders cant see why that would now depend on the the little witch signing for them.

I doubt it does, they are letting him go because he wants to play and he won't get games there.

People are just linking the two, even if Modric don't go Sahin has publicly been allowed to go and get playing time.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nuri Sahin has rejected a loan offer from Besiktas. He has his heart set on a move to Arsenal

Twitter arsenal action

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Podolski - A big name, proven international - Fantastic

Giroud - A tall striker, who's hold up play and goals helped minor club to win titla against all odds - Promising

Cazorla - Highly rated regular for world and european champions - Amazing

:D :D :D

BUT

No sign of the out and out defensive midfielder we need to turn 4th into trophies.

I'm far more optimistic today but until we strengthen defensively I'm not getting too excited, but there are chinks in the pessimism built up over the last few seasons.

augie

Post by augie »

Chopper wrote:Podolski - A big name, proven international - Fantastic

Giroud - A tall striker, who's hold up play and goals helped minor club to win titla against all odds - Promising

Cazorla - Highly rated regular for world and european champions - Amazing

:D :D :D

BUT

No sign of the out and out defensive midfielder we need to turn 4th into trophies.

I'm far more optimistic today but until we strengthen defensively I'm not getting too excited, but there are chinks in the pessimism built up over the last few seasons.

Agree 100% with this - the signings have given the Gooner faithful a huge boost and the importance of that shouldn't be underestimated cos fans will be more patient if we don't come flying out of the traps cos new signings do take time to bed in. What most of us will not make allowances for is if we continue to be undone by playing a lumbering awkward undisciplined gobshite in the DM position cos watching the same fcuk ups season after season is not acceptable to us fans :x From a personal point of view, offloading the aforementioned Cameroon c**t and the brainless clown on the wings will go a long way to satisfying my transfer window wishes and should bring in enough cash to allow us to bring in a proper left full, an experienced keeper and the long overdue quality defensive midfielder and then I will really feel that we can compete for the big trophies again regardless of who the mancs and chavs sign - however failure to get that quality DM will prevent us from ever challenging at the top again :cry: