McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kvltman

Re: McDowell's VANITY rumours thread - tick tock tick tock

Post by Kvltman »

AFCasap wrote:
Gimmeshelter wrote:or a 12-year old talent from outside Europe.
close.....a 17 yr old from the macedoia 3rd div...signed by the biggest div ever....we will get fooled again
Maybe we'll actually sign that 18 year old centre back from the Oman second division that we were linked with last window :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Relax people, it's inconceivable that we'd sell our most defensive midfielder and go into the season without signing someone to replace him... that would be the height of negligence and Wenger would have to be the biggest :censored: in history to let tha.... oh... he's not signing anyone, is he... :(

just over 4 hours and hardly a sniff anywhere... :?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Steviegooner wrote:Can see theo going last minute for Dzeko bit like Gallas and cole deal....then again who am I kidding Mancini ain't an idiot...
I hope so...

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

it's like the kid santa forgot. Even Everton are signing a £5m player and they,we are led to believe,have no money. Loads of excitement all round but as ever giving us the big swerve. Deeply deeply sad.....boo fucking boo Arsenal
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Steviegooner

Post by Steviegooner »

Surely he can't just leave us with Podolski, Giroud and the Gay Moroccan can he, AW can't have lost it that much....

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Steviegooner wrote:Can see theo going last minute for Dzeko bit like Gallas and cole deal....then again who am I kidding Mancini ain't an idiot...
More like Walcott to Liverpool in exchange for Henderson!!!

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

AFCasap wrote:
Gimmeshelter wrote:or a 12-year old talent from outside Europe.
close.....a 17 yr old from the macedoia 3rd div...signed by the biggest div ever....we will get fooled again

You're joking right? :banghead: what the fucking hell?

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

I probably said this last year but I mean it this year. If the *word censored* in charge of our club do not spend our money I am definitely probably not renewing season ticket next year :oops:

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Peeman wrote:I probably said this last year but I mean it this year. If the *word censored* in charge of our club do not spend our money I am definitely probably not renewing season ticket next year :oops:
I don't know what convinced me to renew this year, it just gets more painful. :(

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Gary Cotterill is surrounding by utter utter *word censored* of the highest order.....all are :censored:

Inbred smiling :censored: ...... Despise them all every single last one of them...

silus

Post by silus »

Steviegooner wrote:Surely he can't just leave us with Podolski, Giroud and the Gay Moroccan can he, AW can't have lost it that much....
Whatever we think of wenger (not a fucking lot) the one thing i would say is that he isnt a stupid man.....he must realise this is not acceptable.

Fulham rejected bid for dempsey from scousers.....surely we can afford the £7mill for him

Steviegooner

Post by Steviegooner »

silus wrote:
Steviegooner wrote:Surely he can't just leave us with Podolski, Giroud and the Gay Moroccan can he, AW can't have lost it that much....
Whatever we think of wenger (not a fucking lot) the one thing i would say is that he isnt a stupid man.....he must realise this is not acceptable.

Fulham rejected bid for dempsey from scousers.....surely we can afford the £7mill for him

Sad thing is I can see it happening.....no signings only good thing about today is not seeing old wax face hanging out of his car window every hour talking to sky.....

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Not even moving for Essien as well.

What can you say at this point? Why do we just resolve to sit here moaning about it and not trying to do something? :banghead:

Rohan

Post by Rohan »

Is scum really signing Motinho, Loris and Dembele. How can they are very optimistic even after that fu*k happend last year.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Natalie Sawyer's chest is looking large.