McDowell its over dude...no more - Hallelujah

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CPHANMER

Re: McDowell's VANITY rumours thread - tick tock tick tock

Post by CPHANMER »

Can we please just make a bid of £3m for twitchy, then at least we might get some deals done

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:I don't own a TV - watch all my footie through my PC - I'm listening/watching (webcam) Radio5Live..and that's what they've said.... :roll: :banghead: :cussing:

I FECKIN' HATE THIS...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:
Dont own a TV? so you havent seen Natalie Sawyers tits tonight :shock:

Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:I don't own a TV - watch all my footie through my PC - I'm listening/watching (webcam) Radio5Live..and that's what they've said.... :roll: :banghead: :cussing:

I FECKIN' HATE THIS...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:
Unless McDowell confirms, it bollox.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Peeman wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:BBC Radio Five Live: Arsenal have made an Undisclosed Bid for Sjneider (sp?)....don't shoot the messenger -= Perry groves even Gasped! :roll:

U can't just make stuff up :lol:
Log on to Radio5Live - That's what they said - Colin the irish guy waved a piece of paper some chick handed to him and he waved it at Perry groves, said 'you'll never guess what!? Arsenal have made an undisclosed bid for Wesley Snjeider'

Believe me I am not doing any WUMMING on this - I wouldn't as I'm as ANGRY as all you guys...but - it just keeps me hoping and I know I shouldn't....

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :suicide:

CPHANMER

Post by CPHANMER »

1 hour 17 mins before a season ticket in block 109 will be up for sale

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Deise Gooner wrote:

Unless McDowell confirms, it bollox.
feck orf ya poxy whooore. :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Peeman wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:BBC Radio Five Live: Arsenal have made an Undisclosed Bid for Sjneider (sp?)....don't shoot the messenger -= Perry groves even Gasped! :roll:

Where have you being for the last 377 pages :lol:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

RVP leaving Dempsey Dembele Lloris and maybe Mourtinho joining Spurs thank god we qualified for the CL and they didnt.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Peeman wrote:

Log on to Radio5Live - That's what they said - Colin the irish guy waved a piece of paper some chick handed to him and he waved it at Perry groves, said 'you'll never guess what!? Arsenal have made an undisclosed bid for Wesley Snjeider'

Believe me I am not doing any WUMMING on this - I wouldn't as I'm as ANGRY as all you guys...but - it just keeps me hoping and I know I shouldn't....

:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :suicide:
Glad to see you read my post back on page 374 OBG!!!

Natalie Sawyers Tits...take it your not talking Bassett & Dowie?

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Just read on Sky - Arsene Wenger has been seen around several genetics labs with a view of obtaining Messi's sperm covertly. 'We feel that we can grow our academy into a super conveyor belt of produce to the highest bidder. Trophies are over-rated. Profits are what matter.'

In related news, Stan Kroenke has had a brain aneurysm due to this new development with thought of his already over-sized bank account getting larger.

Yes, I am drunk....

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know we hate the scum but levy (devil incarnate) knows how to do 'Business'. :roll: :banghead:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

donaldo wrote:RVP leaving Dempsey Dembele Lloris and maybe Mourtinho joining Spurs thank god we qualified for the CL and they didnt.
Problem is when clubs miss out on CL they go all out to get back in.

With us it will be about spending less money to make up for the shortfall.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

CPHANMER wrote:1 hour 17 mins before a season ticket in block 109 will be up for sale
Fiver!!!!

The max I'll for is £5.05.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

RIGHT....just back from the gym, who have we signed :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

The thing that pisses me off is that Wenger clearly hinted and very strongly that we would be signing more players. It's almost 10pm and I have spent all day reloading bbc sport. Nothing has happened. A complete lack of interest or effort.