Jack just said

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Jack just said

Post by augie »

Sutch wrote:Another ******* example of how oversensitive some people on here are. Last time I checked he was twenty years old, not fourty. I bet if it was up to some of the members on this forum all our players would have no social life and sit there watching videos of mid 70s football in all of their spare time.

Answer me this sutch.....is there much difference between a young lad player saying on twiiter that he is supporting one of your biggest rivals in a game and a young french player admitting that he wears the shirt of your most hated rivals when he is at home in his house ? Of course I know that one is english and one isnt but isnt that where the differences end ? Diaby rightly got slated (though I suspect it would have been worse if he hadnt of being inj the time the story broke) so why is it over-sensitive to react the same to wilshire ? If he isnt already aware how quick fans can turn against a player for disloyalty then he will get a reminded of it if he continues with those comments in public

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Everyone knows about his friendship with Rio Ferdinand right? Ferdinand sometimes takes to twitter to offer support for rival teams or players of rival teams including Wilshere, and others do it too. I'm sure Wilshere looks up to them and they're rubbing off on him with their twitter habits and I severely doubt he means to be disloyal or anything to Arsenal. This is the boy who wore his heart on his sleeve for us last season and cried in the league cup final, IMO he's one of us.

And Diaby wearing the Spurs shirt, I criticise Diaby for that because A. Spurs are a more hated rival than Chelsea and B. it shows Diaby up for the uncaring cock he is and it just typifies the 2006-present Wenger mentality of seeing the NLD the same as any other game. I just think Wilshere was tweeting on spur of the moment and didn't really mean any true love for Chelsea by it.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Sutch wrote:Another ******* example of how oversensitive some people on here are. Last time I checked he was twenty years old, not fourty. I bet if it was up to some of the members on this forum all our players would have no social life and sit there watching videos of mid 70s football in all of their spare time.
What's wrong with that? Sounds good to me!! 8) :lol: :lol:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Wonder if Jack was dancing round the room when Rooney just scored? :roll: :D

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

City 3-0 down on aggregate :lol:

Bet Jack is gutted :wink: :D

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

flash gunner wrote:City 3-0 down on aggregate :lol:

But he goes to Dubai on holiday so he must be happy :barscarf: :lol:

Macca

Post by Macca »

I want Chelski to get to the semi's of CL because then they'd half an eye on that game 3 days after they play us ! :wink:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

In my view its a pretty stupid thing to say, but then I do hate the chavs. :|

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

HashKads wrote:
flash gunner wrote:City 3-0 down on aggregate :lol:

But he goes to Dubai on holiday so he must be happy :barscarf: :lol:
You too have a fascination with superfluous cranes? :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Wilshere just isn't too bright. End of. He talks the talk about being an Arsenal man and loving the Gooners and all that old pony and then he f*cking cheers on the Chavs? Can you imagine the shame if they were the first London club to win the CL? That shower of no history nazi loving racist skanks? Seriously? :x :roll:

T.S

Post by T.S »

DB10GOONER wrote:Can you imagine the shame if they were the first London club to win the CL? That shower of no history nazi loving racist skanks? Seriously? :x :roll:
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I relly hope Wilshere can start playing again soon so he has less time to post childish nonsense on the internet!

What type of person fills their working day putting boring comments on a website used by people that do not know each other?

:shock:

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

Percy Dalton wrote:I relly hope Wilshere can start playing again soon so he has less time to post childish nonsense on the internet!

What type of person fills their working day putting boring comments on a website used by people that do not know each other?

:shock:
:rubchin: