Fabrice Muamba

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Re: Fabrice Muamba

Post by LDB »

Come on fabrice, no giving up ffs :|

Although im not watching it apparently ESPN deserve shooting. Reading out a list of players who have died while playing. Fucking disgraceful

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

My thoughts and Prayers are with Fabrice and his Family and Friends.I am just shell-shocked!!! Tuned in to watch the game,and now this.
Respect to the Tottenham fans for their response to the situation.
Come on Fabrice,fight!!!
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

LDB wrote:Come on fabrice, no giving up ffs :|

Although im not watching it apparently ESPN deserve shooting. Reading out a list of players who have died while playing. ******* disgraceful
It wasn't quite like that. However it is the problem with live tv when they have no new news, they have to fill and fill.

Lets all hope.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Agree about the Totts fans. They were chanting his name and some of the women were in tears. For once tribalism is dead.

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Absolutely awful this. Football means fuck all when something like this is happening, hope to god the lads okay but that looked awful. Gan on fabrice lad, please pull through

augie

Post by augie »

Really really is a horrific thing to happen and like everybody else I just pray that he pulls through

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Although im not watching it apparently ESPN deserve shooting. Reading out a list of players who have died while playing. ******* disgraceful
To be fair,John Barnes,(who was a pitchside pundit),picked up on that and stressed the number of players who are "saved" in these situations,and said that he would prefer to think in that way.
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

Chippy wrote:Agree about the Totts fans. They were chanting his name and some of the women were in tears. For once tribalism is dead.
Got to agree
The tottenham fans were very decent and supportive..
Credits to them when it s due..
And to Scott Parker too..

I don't want to be cynical at this moment when all our prayers go to fabrice;
But I m sure it will have an impact on the season...

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Puts all our complaining in to perspective

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Rugby Gooner wrote:

To be fair,John Barnes,(who was a pitchside pundit),picked up on that and stressed the number of players who are "saved" in these situations,and said that he would prefer to think in that way.
Ok fair enough, as I say I wasn't watching it but it seems of little importance anyway.

augie

Post by augie »

Rugby Gooner wrote:

And as chippy said, it came across like bumbling adkward time filling stuff when really they should have just wrapped up the programme 10-15 minutes earlier.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

augie wrote:
Rugby Gooner wrote:

And as chippy said, it came across like bumbling adkward time filling stuff when really they should have just wrapped up the programme 10-15 minutes earlier.
Agreed mate,I was just trying to point out that John Barnes picked up the "list" thing,and tried to counter it.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Thoughts and prayers with him.

dudbux

Post by dudbux »

Come on Fabrice. Gooner family.

tel

Post by tel »

Hoping and praying he pulls through.