Happy St Totteringhams Day

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Old Oak Gooner

Re: Happy St Totteringhams Day

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Bit late, Happy St Tootteringhams Day to one and all :cheers: :barscarf: .......................and remember to mind the gap! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Happy belated St Totteringhams day!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Old Oak Gooner wrote:Bit late, Happy St Tootteringhams Day to one and all :cheers: :barscarf: .......................and remember to mind the gap! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Its never too late :cheers: :D

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

Normal service was resumed after all in the end :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

MutleyGooner wrote:I can't believe how sad the spuds fans are at thinking that WBA keeper Fulop has taken a bung from Arsenal. FFS give the young lad a break, it was only a few years ago that he was working in a kitchen at the Marriot hotel making lasagne for a living.
:coffeespit:

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Just recovered from yesterday. A win is a win, however late in the season :barscarf:

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

jamjc64 wrote::barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Just recovered from yesterday. A win is a win, however late in the season :barscarf:
i wish i had, i am still rough as fuck, and work wont let me have tomorrow off aswell :shock:

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

Oh did we finish 3rd in end. I've wasnt to keep up with the results because I've been looking for this so called 'gap' spurs fans have been talking about, can't seem to find it though :D :D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:
PRIDE OF NORTH LONDON :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

arsenalmorris wrote:
jamjc64 wrote::barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

i wish i had, i am still rough as fuck, and work wont let me have tomorrow off aswell :shock:
Yesterday kicked me up the arse, and today was even worse. No rest time for recovery, just back with screaming teenagers. I'm going to relax this evening.

Thank goodness we finished 3rd. I wouldn't be able to take scum fans had they managed to overtake us. Now I'm torn on the CL match. I'm not sure if I can bear Chelsea winning, and I like Bayern Munich, but if they did win, the scum would miss the CL again!

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

It feels just as good in May as it does in March. I certainly enjoyed it :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

SteveO 35 wrote:It feels just as good in May as it does in March. I certainly enjoyed it :barscarf:
I think that them getting their hopes up then being dashed again makes it somehow better than the normal March / April runaway.

Always Next Season for the "shift in power" eh

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Take the Mancs out and we are the best club side in England....wow!

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Just out of interest does anyone (sad/methodical) have a list of when each St Totteringhams Day has fallen over the last few seasons?

Knowing lots of 5pur2 fans it would make a cracking t-shirt! (Image on front and dates in a tour dates style on the back)

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Chopper wrote:Just out of interest does anyone (sad/methodical) have a list of when each St Totteringhams Day has fallen over the last few seasons?

Knowing lots of 5pur2 fans it would make a cracking t-shirt! (Image on front and dates in a tour dates style on the back)
Cracking idea. :barscarf:

You need an extra large tee shirt. St Totts has happened for the last seventeen years, I think :D

bitterandstout

Post by bitterandstout »

happy gapless day lads. The T Shirt idea is terrific. I'm in, let me know if this comes about..