Season ticket waiting list and prices

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Block_5_Gooner

Re: 3700 season ticket waiting list

Post by Block_5_Gooner »

franksav63 wrote:
Chippy wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
marsman802 wrote:Hi all!

I bought my first season ticket today after yrs on the waiting list.

No messing about this morning about 11am. Just got on the phone and bagged a lower tier seat in block 3, row 7.

I've been to many games and sat all over the stadium but never down there so taking a chance but it seems quite a nice spot judging by some of the comments about being up that end on here.

Cheers all
Hmmm...

1. You'll get wet.
2. As this is on the side, you'll get asked to sit down alot.
3. No swearing either, as I think this is close to the family section...

How do I know? You seat is very near where I was in our 1st season at the bowl... good luck,sorry about this, but I fear you'll hate it, I did and that's why I moved. :|
Sorry Frank but as a long time member of the Family Enclosure, you cannot be futher away from it than in Block 3. It starts at about 23. As for the language, teenagers are allowed in there, and their language is worse than mine, which is saying something. :D :shock: :wink:
I'm pretty sure I went into that block the first season I was there, I used to pass by the enclosure on my right on the left was the press area... unless they moved it, you definitely can't stand there but you always get wankers in front of you standing up so it starts the domino effect and I got my collar felt quite regularly for swearing even though I told them I had tourettes... but it only surfaced at football.. :?
Block 3 is the 3rd block ( :roll: :wink: ) to the left of the tunnel. The FE is near to the corner the right of the tunnel.

Essexgunner

Post by Essexgunner »

7695 on list and also got offered upper teir ST today (the day after RVP announces he's off) strange that :rubchin:

manninger

Post by manninger »

Essexgunner wrote:7695 on list and also got offered upper teir ST today (the day after RVP announces he's off) strange that :rubchin:

guys, good to see you buying ST, because we need your support...if i lived in UK, i would love to have ST....my 2 Silver cards though, because i love the club....with or with out the dutch.....ce one AFC

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

There isn't going to be a waiting list for much longer. Surely a wake up call for the knobs in charge! :twisted:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Essexgunner wrote:7695 on list and also got offered upper teir ST today (the day after RVP announces he's off) strange that :rubchin:
Be interesting to see how many didn't renew, sounds like a lot so far!!!

Welcome by the way :barscarf:

Macca

Post by Macca »

Been away for a wee while so haven't read through all pages....BUT in my post on my return home there is an invite of a season ticket for an upper middle £1400 ish season ticket for my wife off her 3 year old Red membership where she is a non paying member on the waiting list.
SO....I don't get the whole waiting list shenaginans ???????
(btw....she don't want it!!)

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Macca wrote:Been away for a wee while so haven't read through all pages....BUT in my post on my return home there is an invite of a season ticket for an upper middle £1400 ish season ticket for my wife off her 3 year old Red membership where she is a non paying member on the waiting list.
SO....I don't get the whole waiting list shenaginans ???????
(btw....she don't want it!!)
So she was never on the season ticket list? I've been on there since 2006-2007!!!

Essexgunner

Post by Essexgunner »

BournemouthRED wrote:

Thanks, looks like a good forum

Update on season ticket offer, rang this morning, explained that my ticket is a single and I would like to be near my mates (lowere tier of course) got offered BLOCK 5!!!!! FFA all my wishes come true.

So I am now £990 lighter ( well my credit card is feeling it) and Block 5 row 9 here I come :barscarf: :lol: :-P :barscarf: :D

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Sounds to me like there is no more waiting list. Some of the corporates must be shitting themselves. To go from a waiting list when I joined about 10 years ago of about 60,000, to nothing now, is a massive indictment of all involved. This together with the RVP statement might be a turning point! Please god.

Essexgunner

Post by Essexgunner »

I believe that the waiting list is still in excess of 60000 but there a several list within the total. As I was looking for a single ticket I moved up more quickly than a frien of mine you is looking for a pair. He has been on the list 2 years longer than me but still hasn't been offered a ST yet. In saying that I have been waiting 8 years+

terry henry

Post by terry henry »

Essexgunner wrote:I believe that the waiting list is still in excess of 60000 but there a several list within the total. As I was looking for a single ticket I moved up more quickly than a frien of mine you is looking for a pair. He has been on the list 2 years longer than me but still hasn't been offered a ST yet. In saying that I have been waiting 8 years+
Indeed. Much easier to get seats in prime locations if you only want a single.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Essexgunner wrote:I believe that the waiting list is still in excess of 60000 but there a several list within the total. As I was looking for a single ticket I moved up more quickly than a frien of mine you is looking for a pair. He has been on the list 2 years longer than me but still hasn't been offered a ST yet. In saying that I have been waiting 8 years+
Stil in excess of 60k... :shock: ... :rubchin: ... :lol: ... :wink:

bitterandstout

Post by bitterandstout »

BournemouthRED wrote:

damn, there's not much of a waiting list anymore, think the yank will notice?

_James_

Post by _James_ »

They were keen to sell me a season ticket behind one of the goals in the upper tier, but I somehow managed to get one in the lower tier at one end. :)

I need to write to try to keep my away points, is this what everyone else had to do?

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

You mean you were offered van Persie's season ticket? :shock: :shock: No surprise he had one thoug, given how much time he spent in the stands over the years :roll: :banghead: :wink: