Euro 2012

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Euro 2012

Post by OneBardGooner »

Top Londoner wrote:F.A. fined £4038 for "attempted pitch invasion by English fans."

No one likes us, we don't care.

What about the racism charges and fines against other countries then?

Fucking joke.

:banghead:
i know it fucking STINKS...Bunch o *word censored* :banghead: :box: :cussing: :censored: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
LDB wrote:I must say I'm beginning not to hate steven gerrard
:shock:

WTF? Sorry, no. He is a diving cheating scumbag that attacks people in nightclubs when he has all his mates around him. Fucking human filth.

Similar to Robbie Keane and Roy Keane for me. Don't care what country they play for, scum is scum.

Amazing to see Septic Bladder now not even trying to hide the fact he hates England and the English FA. What a dirty fucker.

But back to the football. Well done to the Engerlish on getting the results but I'd be amazed if you gt much further. Your technical game is a lot lower than the Germans, Spanish or Italians for me. Agree with 1989 - Milner is pants. You need to go at the Italians with pace. If you try and grind it out they will outpass you.
Fuck me, he must be the first person to have ever attacked someone in a night club. Lets not forget our very own Jack Wilshere who broke a woman's arm shall we? Forget who they play for scum is scum :blah:

Within reason I'm not too much into the business of moralising over my footballers. Gerrard speaks well for a scouser and seems to actually care about playing for and captaining England, whether that's because his club is toilet I cant say.

And do bear in mind that I said I'm beginning not to hate him, not that I like him.
Look, why don't you just go around to his gaff and stick yer tongue down the back of his trousers!

:roll:

:wink:

BaconSarnieGooner

Post by BaconSarnieGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:F.A. fined £4038 for "attempted pitch invasion by English fans."

Fucking joke.

i know it fucking STINKS...Bunch o *word censored* :banghead: :box: :cussing: :censored: :banghead:
This 'pitch invasion' pretty much is 10 people jumping on an athletics track that's between the pitch and then returning to their seats. UEFA really are a bunch of :censored: :evil: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

WTF? Sorry, no. He is a diving cheating scumbag that attacks people in nightclubs when he has all his mates around him. Fucking human filth.

Similar to Robbie Keane and Roy Keane for me. Don't care what country they play for, scum is scum.

Amazing to see Septic Bladder now not even trying to hide the fact he hates England and the English FA. What a dirty fucker.

But back to the football. Well done to the Engerlish on getting the results but I'd be amazed if you gt much further. Your technical game is a lot lower than the Germans, Spanish or Italians for me. Agree with 1989 - Milner is pants. You need to go at the Italians with pace. If you try and grind it out they will outpass you.
Fuck me, he must be the first person to have ever attacked someone in a night club. Lets not forget our very own Jack Wilshere who broke a woman's arm shall we? Forget who they play for scum is scum :blah:

Within reason I'm not too much into the business of moralising over my footballers. Gerrard speaks well for a scouser and seems to actually care about playing for and captaining England, whether that's because his club is toilet I cant say.

And do bear in mind that I said I'm beginning not to hate him, not that I like him.
Who's talking about Jack Wilshere? You mentioned Gerard. I gave my opinion of him. Why drag Jack Wilshere into it? Is he playing for England and being (seemingly) forgiven his sins based on that alone? TBH comparing JW to Gerard is an insult to JW.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking joke.

Have to agree. What is the harm in jumping about celebrating FFS? :roll: I think you'll just have to learn to live with the fact that both Septic Bladder and his Poodle hate the English. :(

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

i've never hated Gerrard either, as liverpool are not our rivals anymore and haven't been for a long while.

i pity them rather than hate them - footballwise, they're the spuds of lancashire now.

i do distrust scousers in general though, i find them sly, untrustworthy thieving gits that's just ingrained after the 80's, but hate their football teams or players, no ?

but i do think gerrard's crap and shouldn't have been in the team for the last two years, same as lampard.

maybe it's the Arsenal in me, but i've never rated scholes, neville, ferdinand, lampard or gerrard for England, and that's why i don't really identify much with them as a team anymore, before i could accept scum like Lineker, Gazza, etc and the likes of Beckham & Owen playing for us, because they deserved the shirt but then we had players like Le Saux, Anderton and Heskey....and i lost them.

we reward technically poor or out of form players with the shirt that as a kid i would have died to play for, just because they play for a 'big' club - David James anyone ?????

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

DB10GOONER wrote:
LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Who's talking about Jack Wilshere? You mentioned Gerard. I gave my opinion of him. Why drag Jack Wilshere into it? Is he playing for England and being (seemingly) forgiven his sins based on that alone? TBH comparing JW to Gerard is an insult to JW.
Way to dodge the point

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Fucking joke.

Have to agree. What is the harm in jumping about celebrating FFS? :roll: I think you'll just have to learn to live with the fact that both Septic Bladder and his Poodle hate the English. :(

It's not as simple as 'hating the English' DB10.

Racism and it's supporters are dinosaurs. Hence, Blatter and his lot are very well described

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Way to dodge the point
Amazing hypocrisy from DB. So Gooners cannot surely continue to worship TA6 (convicted drink driver), Merson (drug addict and drink driver), Ian Wright (in and out of nick as a youngster), Paul Davis (broke Cockerill's jaw), GG (bungs), TH14 (cheated Ireland out of WC2010)......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????????

DOUBLE STANDARDS. :blah:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

frankbutcher wrote:
Amazing hypocrisy from DB. So Gooners cannot surely continue to worship TA6 (convicted drink driver), Merson (drug addict and drink driver), Ian Wright (in and out of nick as a youngster), Paul Davis (broke Cockerill's jaw), GG (bungs), TH14 (cheated Ireland out of WC2010)......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz????????

Amazing stupidity from frankbutcher. The ultimate generalisation and cop out answer. The uninformed generalising equivalent of "yeah that Policeman was corrupt - they are all corrupt!"

Unfortunately, your obvious anger at me for banning you for racism is once again exposing your limited intellect. You say "double standards" yet you know nothing of what I think about those players you named.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
LDB wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Way to dodge the point
Sorry, how did I dodge the point? Why would I? I personally think it's silly to base an argument upon "yeah well someone else did that too!" as if that justifies the original perpetrator somehow.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:

Amazing stupidity from frankbutcher. The ultimate generalisation and cop out answer. The uninformed generalising equivalent of "yeah that Policeman was corrupt - they are all corrupt!" Unfortunately, your obvious anger at me for banning you for racism is once again exposing your limited intellect. You say "double standards" yet you know nothing of what I think about those players you named.

DB probably should change that to bankers :wink:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sorry, how did I dodge the point? Why would I? I personally think it's silly to base an argument upon "yeah well someone else did that too!" as if that justifies the original perpetrator somehow.
I'm not seeking to justify what Gerrard did. A classless act no doubt. All I'm asking is that you apply your moral absolutism to Arsenal players since you're saying I have to hate Gerrard due to a scuffle in a night club.
Last edited by LDB on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

frankbutcher

Post by frankbutcher »

DB10GOONER wrote:
frankbutcher wrote:

Amazing stupidity from frankbutcher. The ultimate generalisation and cop out answer. The uninformed generalising equivalent of "yeah that Policeman was corrupt - they are all corrupt!"

Unfortunately, your obvious anger at me for banning you for racism is once again exposing your limited intellect. You say "double standards" yet you know nothing of what I think about those players you named.
How can you have a pop at players that don't play for Arsenal yet back to the hilt our own "naughty" boys?? Makes no sense. The rest of your subsequent post makes no sense to me.

BTW I am annoyed at you for libelling me. I am not a racist. You, however refer to the likes of Herd as coming from the land of ladyboys. Racist?? YES. FACT. Keep your mouth shut, and you'll get no problems from me. Continue to shout it off, and I'll have this site taken down permanently. FACT.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:box: :box: :wink: