THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:18 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:29 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:04 pm
Piers Morgan is appearing on the late late show on RTE with AW.

Now that should be a watch!
Did not know that mate. Thanks for the heads up. I can't stand that show as it is presented by an absolute empty vacuum of a presenter. I have more charisma and personality in my toe than the moron that presents it. I'll SlyPlus it and fast forward to thd Wenger/Morgan bit. :D
Not sure of the point of this, the presenter Tubridy knows nothing about football, so he will ask a few pre set questions that require no more than a fluffy answer .
I'm more interested in how hypocritical Morgan manages to be.
Piers Moron and Wanker in the same room at the same time. Fucking hell. Two of the biggest fucking dickhead, egomaniacs of the last twenty years. Someone fucking smack both of them in the face, please.
As for Wanker's book, surely there's some joke in there somewhere about nearly buying it, having the bag and bookshelf space ready for it but then spending six months haggling over the price before being told to fuck off out the bookshop by the manager and ending up with nothing.
:lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The predictable damp squib interview. Nothing incisive as expected. Tubridy had to bring up the Henry handball incident. A week after watching the " Champagne Football " documentary about John Delaney I think it is an embarrassment to even mention that. Wenger gave a diplomatic answer by blaming the French FA for not offering a replay. A few cliches from Wenger about the fun loving Oirish.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I fast forwarded to the Wenger bit. Absolutely pointless. The gimp presenter asked the usual bland inoffensive questions that shit presenters ask when they know fucking nothing about football. :roll:

Was squirming in my seat hoping and muttering "don't fucking ask him, don't do it, don't, it was embarrassing enough the first time round ffs..." and yep the fucking dickhead asked Wenger about the Henry handball and then went on and on and on about it.... :roll: :oops:

And then the fuckwit wrapped it up with the usual "we're Oirish please compliment us" bit that had me wincing and my teeth grinding with embarrassment. :oops: What the fuck is wrong with certain Oirish people that they need to have their self worth constantly qualified by others? :oops: :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

The Graham Norton show was a mitigated disaster. I thoroughly enjoy the show, but it was absolutely clear that Norton knows fuck all about football, and wenger knows fuck all about show biz. The fact they used Freddie Flintoff as an "interpreter" of sports worlds and showbiz world just shows how desperately poor the BBC has got.
Still bought the book.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just as my loathing for Wenger was beginning to lessen, so he starts doing the rounds to promote his book.

He's a multi-Millionaire so the reason for his doing all the TV & Radon's shows to promote his book is:
a) Money Driven and b) Fame/Look it's me driven.

The old cunnt still needs to be in front the microphone and camera.

He seems to be ignoring (among many other things) the FACT that it was he who agreed to pay Ozil £350k a Week (With add ons in bonuses amounting to £8 Million, that it was he who is at the root of the canker that has been eating away at the club like a fuckinn cancer

The smirking delusional , money grabbing, fame seeking whore Old CUNNT needs to be taken behind the barn and shot.

FUCKK HIM.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:38 am
Just as my loathing for Wenger was beginning to lessen, so he starts doing the rounds to promote his book.

He's a multi-Millionaire so the reason for his doing all the TV & Radon's shows to promote his book is:
Eh? Seriously? :lol:

Literally EVERY author who has a book published will promote it. It’s probably even a requirement from the publisher. Even JK Rowling and Stephen King promote their books and they’re filthy rich. There’s many things to criticise Wenger for but promoting his book isn’t one of them mate :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:02 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:38 am

Eh? Seriously? :lol:

Literally EVERY author who has a book published will promote it. It’s probably even a requirement from the publisher. Even JK Rowling and Stephen King promote their books and they’re filthy rich. There’s many things to criticise Wenger for but promoting his book isn’t one of them mate :lol:

Verrily tis true that most high profile people are required to do a certain amount of appearances etc, just like actors and their films, however he is "Relishing" being in the lime light again and having all the Juno's fawning over his every word..

Haven't read it, nor will I, but no doubt it is full of the kind of things a delusional person would write - Fairy Stories - some might say Lies.

Just the sound of his voice and his smirking mug are enough to make me want to switch off/ change channels. And what really grates is that no one, not one fuckin' journey has the balls or guts to ask him the kind of questions you and I would.

Like: "So were you working that Female French DJ or not? :D

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Haven't read it, nor will I, but no doubt it is full of the kind of things a delusional person would write - Fairy Stories - some might say Lies.
I finished the book today. Disappointing and not much insight into his Arsenal days at all. Most questions fans would have asked sadly remain unanswered.

Nick hornby gives a good book review in the guardian.

augie

Post by augie »

Ok, which of ye c.unts has asked this cock to come back ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ts-return/

:banghead: :banghead: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:12 pm

T'was DB and Rodders, i have it on good authority :rubchin: :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:

Firstly, augie you fucking cùnt can you please mention what the fucking link to the fucking Sun "newspaper" site is about instead of fucking just plonking links in your posts so then I fucking wouldn't have to fucking click into the fucking rag's fucking web fucking site?

Puuuulllleeeaaassse! :lol: :wink:

Secondly, I find it interesting that Wenger says "you must not do the same thing twice". If only he'd taken that advice on board before all those games he played Alex Mong in. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:18 pm
augie wrote:

T'was DB and Rodders, i have it on good authority :rubchin: :shock:
True. I did it to irritate augie. Roddaz did it because he's a sexual deviant. :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:01 pm
I fast forwarded to the Wenger bit. Absolutely pointless. The gimp presenter asked the usual bland inoffensive questions that shit presenters ask when they know fucking nothing about football. :roll:

Was squirming in my seat hoping and muttering "don't fucking ask him, don't do it, don't, it was embarrassing enough the first time round ffs..." and yep the fucking dickhead asked Wenger about the Henry handball and then went on and on and on about it.... :roll: :oops:

And then the fuckwit wrapped it up with the usual "we're Oirish please compliment us" bit that had me wincing and my teeth grinding with embarrassment. :oops: What the fuck is wrong with certain Oirish people that they need to have their self worth constantly qualified by others? :oops: :roll:
Where, oh where to start....... :shock: :rubchin: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Where, oh where to start....... :shock: :rubchin: :wink:
Begorrah! :box: :lol:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »