Sunderland Calling

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SantaPoldi

Re: Sunderland Calling

Post by SantaPoldi »

Chippy wrote:
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
I pray that rvp is training with them crunts tomorrow and by chance a lightning bolt strikes a huge tree and that huge tree falls on his fekin head and squashes him down so fekin hard that all you can see left of him is his manc baseball cap on top of a pair of outstretched arms sitting directly on his boots, (at this point he will be about DB's Height :shock: ) let the feker try one of his trade mark volleys then let alone head the ball :roll: :lol:
:coffeespit: :coffeespit: Fabulous way of summing up most of our feelings! BTW SantaPoldi WHO ARE YA? Knowing about Frank's fashion sense after only a few hours on the Forum is a bit suspect to me!
Long-term voyeur. Have felt the need to post now we've sold our bloody captain to United! :banghead:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Goose wrote:
HashKads wrote:This is going to be a shambles. :lol: Last year they had a girl in their team and she was better than 90% of our players :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll play where ever I am needed.

Goose I think you should take the role on full time. You're taking this shit seriously :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :bowing21: :high5:

I think when I was asking for what positions you play I was trying to understand if there was anywhere we could put you where you wouldn't be shite :wink:
Oh sorry :lol: Mine would be the 'pelvic tilt'

http://tinyurl.com/dy5rbpn

:barscarf: :barscarf:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

SantaPoldi wrote:I'm hearing rumours that Spurs have come in for FrankSav with an offer of a dozen velour tracksuits per week. So will he turn his back on The OG to become Frank Traitorelli??

:mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Cheeky bastard.... :roll: :wink: The only person on this forum I'll turn my back on is Hash Kads... :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

franksav63 wrote:
SantaPoldi wrote:I'm hearing rumours that Spurs have come in for FrankSav with an offer of a dozen velour tracksuits per week. So will he turn his back on The OG to become Frank Traitorelli??

:mrgreen:
:lol: :lol:

Cheeky bastard.... :roll: :wink: The only person on this forum I'll turn my back on is Hash Kads... :barscarf: :barscarf:
why- whats he ever done to you? :shock:

oh wait- now I have an idea :rubchin: :oops:

Goose

Post by Goose »

SantaPoldi wrote:Long-term voyeur. Have felt the need to post now we've sold our bloody captain to United! :banghead:
Have you felt the need to put on your boots and play in saturdays mornings fans game??

All, we now have a ref :barscarf: and a bare eleven :roll: . We need more warm bodies - If only to keep HashKads busy in the showers!

M-50

Post by M-50 »

Picked up a gimpy looking orange t shirt tonight so I'm good to rock :box:

See you boys Sat morn bright and early for the warm up 8)

CarltonBanks26

Post by CarltonBanks26 »

Just confirming I'm still in for the match. How many players have we got for sure?

Goose

Post by Goose »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:Hmmmmmm.......to be honest I am so fekin over Arsenal at the moment.......struggling to get motivated for this now, I fekin hate football. :(

It takes up too much of my time and emotions, I wish I had never supported any fekin team whatsoever. I envy my mates who have played footie and love the game but don't follow any particular team...........I aspire to become like them :|

Anyhow do we have anyone else bringing a football??????

Do we have 11 players?????????????????????

I am off to the gym now and it is full to the fekin rafters with plastic mancs, I know all the lads that train regularly and they all know me and that I love The Arsenal, I am going to have to see their smug faces for a whole fekin season :roll:

I pray that rvp is training with them crunts tomorrow and by chance a lightning bolt strikes a huge tree and that huge tree falls on his fekin head and squashes him down so fekin hard that all you can see left of him is his manc baseball cap on top of a pair of outstretched arms sitting directly on his boots, (at this point he will be about DB's Height :shock: ) let the feker try one of his trade mark volleys then let alone head the ball :roll: :lol:
We have 10 confirmed including you and your son. I am going to ask my nephew - he is 16 and a season ticket holder so will give him a shout to get us to 11.

Would feel better if we had 13 or so. The Mackams have confirmed we are ok to use the odd non gooner but I would have thought we could get 1 or 2 more gooners up for this.

REB

Post by REB »

so are we meeting up before the sunderland game or after for a few beers :?: how bout the gunners bar beer garden before and HR after in a place like phibbers as there is always plenty of space in there after a game.

Goose

Post by Goose »

REB wrote:so are we meeting up before the sunderland game or after for a few beers :?: how bout the gunners bar beer garden before and HR after in a place like phibbers as there is always plenty of space in there after a game.

After the fans game - before the Arsenal game.

I'm happy to go to the gunners. Will be finished and changed from the fans game by 11:30 so could be in gunners at 11:45 ish.

What's everyone else want to do?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Come on lads, surely we can get 2 more players :rubchin:

I know my son is gonna turn out for us but he doesn't play football although he will give his all so he'd rather be a sub, there must be one or two locals that can spare an hour of their day :D

I have two nephews that are cracking players who would have loved to play but one is in Canada at a wedding and the other in Spain so running out of nephews :? :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

REB wrote:so are we meeting up before the sunderland game or after for a few beers :?: how bout the gunners bar beer garden before and HR after in a place like phibbers as there is always plenty of space in there after a game.

Ahem..... :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :rubchin: :rubchin: :lol: :lol: :wink:

M-50

Post by M-50 »

Gunners sounds good pre match, be only there for a few though

Phibbers post match :barscarf:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Awayboyz on at the Gunners, just saying.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Chippy wrote:Awayboyz on at the Gunners, just saying.
Those fuckers absolutey ruined the morning piss up against the scum couple years ago. We all ended up out in the beer garden. Even the staff. :shock: