So monkeyboy missed the Olympics to have his ears pinned bac

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

So monkeyboy missed the Olympics to have his ears pinned bac

Post by Chippy »

Seems Bale is more of a crunt than ever.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ck-1168431

Sad bastard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Macca

Re: So monkeyboy missed the Olympics to have his ears pinned

Post by Macca »

He's still an ugly, cheating, diving *word censored* who is just a fast running chimp that everyone went OTT about and seem to forget that he played for the scum for 2 years without a win and it was in desperation/down to bare bones (just before he was about to go on loan to Forest) that he played in midfield by the tax dodging saggy chops *word censored* and did better than before and both were hailed as heroes , the *word censored*!!
:cussing:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Poor form from Bale/Spurs but at the end of the day would I want Arsenal's best player playing in a Mickey Mouse tournaments with people flying into tackles like the Senegalese were today? Not a fucking chance. As I recall when Barcelona took Messi's case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport they actually ruled that they didn't have to release him for the Olympics, therefore banning Bale playing from Spurs due to a decision in which he was presumably compliant is par Blatter nonsense for the course. Especially when he's talking about dealing with it via the FA, the stupid prick is Welsh!

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Chippy wrote:Seems Bale is more of a crunt than ever.

To be fair, anyone with ears like that should have them pinned back during childhood. I blame Bale's parents for allowing all the monkey boy taunts to occur. :(

Thank you, Mr and Mrs B :D 8)

Top Londoner

Post by Top Londoner »

OI !!!!!!

Mind yer language(s)

shu

Post by shu »

Planet of the apes

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

shu wrote:Planet of the apes

I heard he got evicted from there :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

olgitgooner wrote:

To be fair, anyone with ears like that should have them pinned back during childhood. I blame Bale's parents for allowing all the monkey boy taunts to occur. :(

Thank you, Mr and Mrs Monkey :D 8)
Fixed that for you mate! :D :wink:

Macca

Post by Macca »

He trod on his fucking toe !!! Hardly a 'horror' tackle ??? The cheating fucking chimp !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JdMy9nQV8w
:cussing:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

The fugly is hardly going to win any beauty pageants is he? even with his "ear" job.

It's a non-story about a frikking scum players FFS :banghead:

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

If only Mrs B had her legs pinned together pre-birth.

I blame zoo mating programs!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

He is a diving twat but nobody in the media will say that because he's a talented British player. Players like Pires and Ronaldo were both top top players in the PL but have a lasting legacy as divers, whereas Bale is far far worse for cheating than either of them but will be forever portrayed by the British media solely as a fantastic player. When the prick dived at the Emirates to win that penalty this year all the match reports said things like "soft penalty", "went down easily" or "minimal contact" instead of just telling the truth about how he shockingly dived with no contact whatsoever as he regularly does to cheat.

Poor tackle from Bale but to be honest I have no sympathy whatsoever because he's a whinging cheating prick and if he thinks that's a horror tackle he should come and play for us against Stoke etc and then he'll see one!

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

shame adam didnt snap him in half. serves him right for feigning injury for the olympics. he should have just said he didnt want to play. typical underhand levy y*d tactics.

Aaron86

Post by Aaron86 »

Didn't monkey boy try to claim his diving was to prevent injuries?

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

northbank123 wrote:He is a diving twat but nobody in the media will say that because he's a talented British player. Players like Pires and Ronaldo were both top top players in the PL but have a lasting legacy as divers, whereas Bale is far far worse for cheating than either of them but will be forever portrayed by the British media solely as a fantastic player. When the prick dived at the Emirates to win that penalty this year all the match reports said things like "soft penalty", "went down easily" or "minimal contact" instead of just telling the truth about how he shockingly dived with no contact whatsoever as he regularly does to cheat.

Poor tackle (on) Bale but to be honest I have no sympathy whatsoever because he's a whinging cheating prick and if he thinks that's a horror tackle he should come and play for us against Stoke etc and then he'll see one!
Great post. I agree.

I think Bale is being a bit of a twat. It was a pretty ugly tackle but I don't think it's any worse than the usual bad-tackle-of-the-week in the Prem. Maybe that's what you get for playing in these dog-and-pony shows against same-division rivals. Did Bale think that just because it was a friendly Liverpool was going to forget they're up against them for a potential CL spot next season?

To be honest I think Bale's upset because he didn't expect a tackle like that in a pre-season friendly. Naive on his part, and naive on Tottenham's part if they think playing a rival isn't going to be a physical game.