AST - Perks of the job

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SantaPoldi

AST - Perks of the job

Post by SantaPoldi »

Just saw on Twitter that LittleDutch (TIm Stillman of the AST) has been invited by Arsenal FC to sit in a box at tomorrrow's game. I see he is also followed by Mark Gonella (Arsenal's Communications Director). It proves to me that the AST are controlled by the Club. Look at this from Tim Payton (Spokesman for the AST) to our very own Gooner Twitter Account yesterday.. :banghead:

tim payton‏@timpayton

@GoonerFanzine yep, it's certainly a roller coaster, my tip is don't invest too much in players and accept our new status & all will be well.

So basically the AST have given up on challenging our Club to compete for titles. We should "accept our new status & all will be well."

:banghead:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Re: AST - Perks of the job

Post by franksav63 »

Hence the reason I gave up my membership with this mob... :roll: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Where's Flash and the rosy garden... :rubchin:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

This santipoldi fella's quite frank really isn't he. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:This santipoldi fella's quite frank really isn't he. 8)
It's being checked. :wink:

SantaPoldi

Post by SantaPoldi »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:This santipoldi fella's quite frank really isn't he. 8)
What's being checked?

augie

Post by augie »

I doubt if other clubs have as many useless c**ts supporting them as we do :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What is the point of this man ? :? What is the point of the AST ? Why did he start supporting AFC ? Was it cos he seen a small community based provincial club and decided he wanted to be a part of it ? Did he believe that being a mid table club suited his aspirations and ambitions ? Am I correct in saying this guy was not an Arsenal fan (I refuse to call him a Gooner :evil: ) before wenger came to the club ? If so how does a guy that has so little experience become spokesperson for AST ? Too many questions that cannot have acceptable answers imo

I became a Gooner as a child (some 37 years ago now :oops: ) and even as a kid I could see the prestige of the club. I loved the fact that we were hated by so many non Gooners and that this hatred unified us and only helped drive us on harder 8) We may not have always behaved like it but we were an ambitious club who always wanted to be the best 8) Now this pretentious jcl c**t is telling us that we should accept our position as a 2nd class club and be happy about it ?? Fcuk right off you cretin and start supporting a club like the chavs whose existance as a successful club is about the same timescale as your existence as a football fan :roll: :evil: :evil: :banghead:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I thought that too until I read this on the ArsenalFCnotPLC thread
SantaPoldi wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:The monkey poo mob infiltrated it. Everyone died. Everyone.
:lol:
Although saying that I'm still not fully convinced :hmmthink:

SantaPoldi

Post by SantaPoldi »

augie wrote:I doubt if other clubs have as many useless c**ts supporting them as we do :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:
What is the point of this man ? :? What is the point of the AST ? Why did he start supporting AFC ? Was it cos he seen a small community based provincial club and decided he wanted to be a part of it ? Did he believe that being a mid table club suited his aspirations and ambitions ? Am I correct in saying this guy was not an Arsenal fan (I refuse to call him a Gooner :evil: ) before wenger came to the club ? If so how does a guy that has so little experience become spokesperson for AST ? Too many questions that cannot have acceptable answers imo

I became a Gooner as a child (some 37 years ago now :oops: ) and even as a kid I could see the prestige of the club. I loved the fact that we were hated by so many non Gooners and that this hatred unified us and only helped drive us on harder 8) We may not have always behaved like it but we were an ambitious club who always wanted to be the best 8) Now this pretentious jcl c**t is telling us that we should accept our position as a 2nd class club and be happy about it ?? Fcuk right off you cretin and start supporting a club like the chavs whose existance as a successful club is about the same timescale as your existence as a football fan :roll: :evil: :evil: :banghead:

Top post. 8) I've been a Season Ticket Holder for 30 years. It's only now that you have the nouveau that have taken over the airwaves. When I retire in a few years I'm perfectly willing to take up a role pressing the Club and put as much time into the job as necessary. I don't have much money, but I will have time.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

augie wrote:I doubt if other clubs have as many useless c**ts supporting them as we do :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Couldnt agree more augie.Why do you think Gazidis agrees to a meeting with the AST every summer?.He knows he will get an easy ride.This guy doesnt speak for me and many likewise fans yet i always see him appearing on Sky backing the party line of the club.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Tim Stillman was invited to put his case on here but declined.
He cited that he would get personal abuse but was assured by the mods that this would not be tolerated, but he still declined.

The club might genuinely see this as an attempt to reach out to the fans, but just remember platinum season ticket prices have gone up yet again, and by no means all platinum holders are corporate prawn sandwich munchers.

The club has done good Arsenalisation work, but bottom line is as fans we are being sold a team that is not 100% competitive on the pitch until the stadium debt is cleared, but receive little in return for our financial sacrifice.

Herd

Post by Herd »

How do u know the AST wasn't set up by insiders from within in the club or hasn't been infiltrated since it's its beginning .,what better way of hoodwinking the fans Classic C1A tictac !

Also Aisa doesn't listen to its member's it just carries out its own agendas which seem largely to be made up by 1 or two people then presented to the club as the views of the member's.

I know where Jimmy Hoffa buried !

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

SantaPoldi wrote:Just saw on Twitter that LittleDutch (TIm Stillman of the AST) has been invited by Arsenal FC to sit in a box at tomorrrow's game. I see he is also followed by Mark Gonella (Arsenal's Communications Director). It proves to me that the AST are controlled by the Club. Look at this from Tim Payton (Spokesman for the AST) to our very own Gooner Twitter Account yesterday.. :banghead:

tim payton‏@timpayton

@GoonerFanzine yep, it's certainly a roller coaster, my tip is don't invest too much in players and accept our new status & all will be well.

So basically the AST have given up on challenging our Club to compete for titles. We should "accept our new status & all will be well."

:banghead:
Interesting. So what you are saying is that you have to be (I've decided to leave what was originally in my head to write) called Tim before you can rise to power within the AST :hmmthink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

SantaPoldi

Post by SantaPoldi »