A friendly warning... now a good old moan thread!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Re: A friendly warning...

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

Eboue-Why? wrote:Just like to ask the mods to be a little patient with my Tourettes tonight. It does normally become worse when I'm stressed...

Yes fine by me

Tonyb

Post by Tonyb »

Just heard we really are signing NO ONE.

This could get VERY UGLY - Okay, who's got the Amil Nitrate, the Vodka, the rope, the gaffer tape and the breeze blocks?

Amil Nitrate know that's takes you back, we need some old ways brought back, like old ways to be top,

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

The worst part of tonight is that your left feeling very very angry and theres not a thing you can do about it, The club sure dont care what you think, even voting with your wallet has no effect on them.

So your left in a sort of anger limbo....all the anger in the world and nothing to do with it. Your only hope is to meet Wenger or Gazidis in an airport somewhere and let them have it, it might even make ya feel better.

But it aint like this is the first time we've all been through this!!!!!!!!

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

What an absolute load of fucking wanky bollocks this thread is, a warning thread in which you choose to warn people against spontaneous outpouring of feeling against the club in which we fund. Total bollocks Alan, stinks of a vanity thread :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:The worst part of tonight is that your left feeling very very angry and theres not a thing you can do about it, The club sure dont care what you think, even voting with your wallet has no effect on them.

So your left in a sort of anger limbo....all the anger in the world and nothing to do with it. Your only hope is to meet Wenger or Gazidis in an airport somewhere and let them have it, it might even make ya feel better.

But it aint like this is the first time we've all been through this!!!!!!!!
How true.

:cry:

:banghead:

:suicide:

tel

Post by tel »

I'm going to say now that Wenger, Kroenke and Gazidis are running a massive ponzi scheme with us mugs as their retirement fund. *word censored*.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Just heard Dempsey is joining Spurs for £7m .Our club being run by a bunch of fucking :censored:

tel

Post by tel »

donaldo wrote:Just heard Dempsey is joining Spurs for £7m .Our club being run by a bunch of fucking :censored:
*word censored* from top to bottom.

Chopper

Post by Chopper »

Correction £6m for Dempsey.

People go on about locking the transfer thread but with the venom building up after today shouldn't we take down the forum until Sunday giving 24 hour cooling down period in time for Liverpool game?

tel

Post by tel »

Chopper wrote:Correction £6m for Dempsey.

People go on about locking the transfer thread but with the venom building up after today shouldn't we take down the forum until Sunday giving 24 hour cooling down period in time for Liverpool game?
We can't vent in the ground, we can't vent at away games so where can we vent? Lock the forum tonight and any credibility it has will have left the building. It's time to organise dissent and protests.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

But for all the venting in all the world realistically...are this board and this manager untouchable??

augie

Post by augie »

Edit by Flash sorry augie you cant make posts like that

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I am showing incredible self control and great mental strength to keep my language in order!! 8)

augie

Post by augie »

TeeCee wrote:I am showing incredible self control and great mental strength to keep my language in order!! 8)

Obviously more than I am - just got my 2nd official warning of the day :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Arsene knows........