SOUTHAMPTON HOME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: SOUTHAMPTON HOME THREAD

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:Wow, you are one serious bloke.

In my defence mate, there was no emoticons in your post and they are my bible - how else am I to know if somebody is serious or on the piss take ? :oops:
Fuck off bastard face.

:wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

franksav63 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
Clash wrote:There was a hint of booing for Walcott where I was sitting but the 'real fans' helpfully turned it into a sustained Theoooo to cover it :roll:
:lol: There you go Frank youre not a real fan
Oh yeah! Noticed that! Anyway, boo him while u get the chance as all the AKB's will start slagging him when he eventually jumps ship just like the others!!! :roll:
haha :D Im with you Frank on the booing! Just thought it was so typically 'Emirates' for a section of our crowd to try and disguise the reception Theoooo got!

And yeah I'm bemused as to why all the players who leave us are judas c--ts ( to be fair some are) but the man who allows the sales to go through - and whose mismangement and neglect also played its part in the reason why they left in the first place - is still the sacred cow to many fans!

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Clash wrote:There was a hint of booing for Walcott where I was sitting but the 'real fans' helpfully turned it into a sustained Theoooo to cover it :roll:
"They were singing boooo-urns...boooo-urns, sir"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it. 8)

Clash

Post by Clash »

arseofacrow wrote:

haha :lol:

hugh jardon

Post by hugh jardon »

clockender1 wrote:interesting post match interview with AW about forehead - when asked why he switched gerv to centre forward, he replied with a wry smile " we turn wingers into strikers here"

he was joking right ?

right ?

i would have thought theo would have been switched across before gerv, theo must be pissed off. maybe it's little reminder to theo that we can manage without him ? :lol:
Where are you from mate?

Bendtners Drinking Buddy

Post by Bendtners Drinking Buddy »

arseofacrow wrote:

My Favourite post in a long time! :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

franksav63 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:By the way, where was this 'mixed response' for Theo that I read about in the press yesterday and again today

Where I was sitting it was nothing but orgasmic style pant-wetting and rapturous applause for young Gump when he came on. Unless the press could specifically here what I was saying :D
I boo'd him when he came on and also called him a greedy *word censored* several times whilst he was warming up, however, I was a lone (shouty) voice... we're far too nice over there, always have and always will be... :banghead: :banghead:
I did a one-man boo, which from Block 2 amounts to a crime worthy only of the death penalty. I booed him because he is an over-rated selfish little twat who has been shit for us for six years and then on the back of a couple of cameos for Ing-er-lund decides to run down his contract while his agent hawks him around to the next bunch of desperados willing to give him £100k per week. If he wanted to be here, he'd have signed his contract. Why are we keeping hold of him and yet the others who got down to the last 12 months were sold to the highest bidder?

Even Wenger is admitting that his selection could be in jeopardy if he doesn't commit. Let him train with fatty Andrey and Shittachi

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:By the way, where was this 'mixed response' for Theo that I read about in the press yesterday and again today

Where I was sitting it was nothing but orgasmic style pant-wetting and rapturous applause for young Gump when he came on. Unless the press could specifically here what I was saying :D
I boo'd him when he came on and also called him a greedy *word censored* several times whilst he was warming up, however, I was a lone (shouty) voice... we're far too nice over there, always have and always will be... :banghead: :banghead:
I did a one-man boo, which from Block 2 amounts to a crime worthy only of the death penalty. I booed him because he is an over-rated selfish little twat who has been shit for us for six years and then on the back of a couple of cameos for Ing-er-lund decides to run down his contract while his agent hawks him around to the next bunch of desperados willing to give him £100k per week. If he wanted to be here, he'd have signed his contract. Why are we keeping hold of him and yet the others who got down to the last 12 months were sold to the highest bidder?

Even Wenger is admitting that his selection could be in jeopardy if he doesn't commit. Let him train with fatty Andrey and Shittachi
We're not exactly strangers to being misled (at best) or plain lied to (at least) by the club and AW about contract situations, but even with this in mind I was still amazed to hear Wenger claim that Theo rejected £75k/w for 5 years and asking for £100k/w is apparently not about money and he loves the club (final nail in his Arsenal career). Beggars belief.