Bradford match thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Bradford match thread

Post by Chippy »

And now for our biggest game of the season so far! :oops: :oops:

arseofacrow

Re: Bradford match thread

Post by arseofacrow »

Chippy wrote:And now for our biggest game of the season so far! :oops: :oops:
:oops: :oops:

we'll win and all of the sheep will be fed and the farm will prosper.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

UTA

comfortable 5-2 victory (pens) 0-0 in normal time

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:UTA

comfortable 5-2 victory (pens) 0-0 in normal time
Haha not sure a 5-2 on pens is too likely

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

This really is the most important game of the season. We can't win any of the other three cups (two owing to ability and one owing to the regular February sacrifice in pursuit of the VT).....so fucking get out there and win

If we lose, I'm hoping that Bradford have fielded an illegible player, before we then sweep Middlesbrough aside and rollover Leeds at Wembley in extra time.

And then you know what comes next.....

......the contract extension

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Robin_L

Post by Robin_L »

If we lose this it will be one of the biggest shocks in football history.

:twisted:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Robin_L wrote:If we lose this it will be one of the biggest shocks in football history.

:twisted:
Bradford are not playing Barcelona

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Got a bad feeling about this one. Biggest game they've played in a while, their players will be well up for beating The Arsenal.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

3-0. Gervinho hattrick.

Which will obviously earn the useless fucker a pay rise anda contract extension until 2018.
:box:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

Arshavin MOTM performance :barscarf: :barscarf:

i am feeling optimistic and its only sat night 8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Will be quite funny if we actually turn up and Arshavin has a bunch of League Two players on strings.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

I think this game is very important, I want us to win this trophy just to put an end to the seven season talk. I want to see Arsenal lift a trophy and we are not going to do it in any other competition. Wining this trophy changes nothing in terms of the massive change needed at the top or the desire to get our Arsenal back .

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Bradywasking wrote:I think this game is very important, I want us to win this trophy just to put an end to the seven season talk. I want to see Arsenal lift a trophy and we are not going to do it in any other competition. Wining this trophy changes nothing in terms of the massive change needed at the top or the desire to get our Arsenal back .
But that's just it.. massive change won't happen if we win this cow pat of a trophy, Wenger's trophy drought gets reset, board happy, contract extension on table penned, we'll never get rid of the *word censored* if we win this. :banghead: :banghead:

DB10_TH14

Post by DB10_TH14 »

franksav63 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:I think this game is very important, I want us to win this trophy just to put an end to the seven season talk. I want to see Arsenal lift a trophy and we are not going to do it in any other competition. Wining this trophy changes nothing in terms of the massive change needed at the top or the desire to get our Arsenal back .
But that's just it.. massive change won't happen if we win this cow pat of a trophy, Wenger's trophy drought gets reset, board happy, contract extension on table penned, we'll never get rid of the *word censored* if we win this. :banghead: :banghead:
agree with frank on this one if we win it then their is no chance of change even if we dont get into the top 4. however i can never wish it upon myself to want us to lose and am desperate for us to just have that winning feeling again. hopefully whoever plays on tuesday dont get complacent and we put in a professional performance

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Forget about Wenger FFS - if he wins the Virtual Trophy (which as if we needed reminding were told on the club's own website was "the initial aim at the start of the season") he'll be here for many more years anyway

So lets get back to what being a fan should be about i.e. getting excited at the prospect of a day at Wembley and winning a real fucking cup and not some imaginary piece of silverware that gets us the chance to play in the only competition more boring than the Cricket World Cup