Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by clockender1 »

John F wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:38 pm
Mark Hughes is available.
and Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson....

i'm shocked they did sack him, but then they have the transfer window coming up.

i don't think they can wait until the Summer to appoint - their financial model requires them to make the later stages of the CL every year to meet the debt repayment covenants.

with being eight points adrift of us in 5th, they need someone this year.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

Martin O'Neill will be available soon 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 pm
Cant believe how many of the fucking idiots think Roy fucking numpty Keane is the answer!!
Please let it happen!!
Now that would be brilliant, his post match interviews would be priceless, get a few losses under his belt and he would be sticking the nut on reporters :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

I really don't see Zidane going there to do a 3-4 year rebuild job,

i think Bayern in June is more likely as they are 3rd, nine points behind Dortmund which is not good enough by their standards - it depends if they win the CL or not.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Crying shame.

Hilarious that two blokes who have proven beyond doubt that they are incapable of managing a PL side in Keane and Solksjaer are among the front runners.

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

So Solksjaer as the interim manager.

Surprised they haven't given it to Giggsy. :D

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

W E N G E R :wink:

P L E A S E

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:14 pm
Crying shame.

Hilarious that two blokes who have proven beyond doubt that they are incapable of managing a PL side in Keane and Solksjaer are among the front runners.

What a wonderful mess. Sack a bloke who's won league titles and European cups and appoint some prick who was a total failure at Cardiff. Fuck me, what a complete snide *word censored* that little prick was. Fucking little 10 year old looking *word censored* who was a fucking dirty little shit but the press licked his cock all day and night. Hope he somehow crosses paths with Sol Campbell's lot just so Sol can give the *word censored* the smack the face he's still owed.

augie

Post by augie »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:44 am
northbank123 wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:14 pm
Crying shame.

What a wonderful mess. Sack a bloke who's won league titles and European cups and appoint some prick who was a total failure at Cardiff. Fuck me, what a complete snide *word censored* that little prick was. Fucking little 10 year old looking *word censored* who was a fucking dirty little shit but the press licked his cock all day and night. Hope he somehow crosses paths with Sol Campbell's lot just so Sol can give the *word censored* the smack the face he's still owed.

Lets be clear here, they are sacking a guy that is as much yesterday's man as a certain senile old cock that we used to have managing us :roll: He spent almost £400m and has actually succeeded in bringing them backwards, and yet expected to be financially backed again to buy more duds :lol: He has consistantly fought with his players to the extent that none of them have come out in support of him. He is a snidy b*astard and as a Gooner I am gutted that he has been sacked

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:12 pm
Cant believe how many of the fucking idiots think Roy fucking numpty Keane is the answer!!
Please let it happen!!
:coffeespit:

That would be..... magical. The bitter little cùnt would get them relegated ! :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Solksjaer ! :coffeespit:

A split dressing room. A freshly sacked manager that has pissed away 400m. A toxic snide cùnt like Pogcunt needing to be fucking slapped back into place. A group of overpaid overrated underperforming players. A club looking at the real possibility of a mid table finish.

And what top class ass kicking dominant personality with a heavy rep for sorting shit out do they bring in for the rest of a critical season?

Solksfuckingjaer. :coffeespit:

Oh my fucking ribs. Oh my. Oh dear God I very nearly pissed my trousers right there. :lol:

A fucking ludicrous 10 year old looking wet dream for a catholic priest. A sneaky cowardly bit part playing little cùnt that spent his career on the bench. A proven failure as a manager. :lol:

There is a God. :D 8)

Post by 1989 »

I don't know what the fuck they're trying to achieve with Sokslkjaer or however the fuck you spell his name. Surely the likes of Zidane or Jardim are better options and both available and waiting for for a call to boot.

The senile French bloke would have made a better appointment than what they've ended up with. Bloody hell. :shock:

I reckon their biggest problem is that Woodward bloke. He's their Gazidis. :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I think Man United will now actually do ok in the short term.
they have some pretty kind fixtures coming up, and now that the players have got shot of Mourinho they will probably go for things with more confidence.

Long term though I don't think Solskjaer will do much.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Sly Sports are having the most enormous Utd wankfest at the moment, even more than usual!! Everything is Utd related, just how those biased c.unts like it. So glad I don't give them a penny anymore. I bet most of the talk before and at half time tonight is about how Poxy may go to Utd, nothing about the game!! C.unts. :banghead:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

"A fucking ludicrous 10 year old looking wet dream for a catholic priest."

Priceless. :lol: