LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wibble

Re: LIVERPOOL AWAY THREAD

Post by wibble »

What a fucking embarrassment :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

MrT wrote:
kiwomya wrote:These players know what the game means. It doesn't take the fucking manager to spell it out. They are on the fucking pitch and have a responsibility. The team we have out should not be getting beaten like this.
You are fucking pathetic you sad apologizing little weasel. I love it when we get battered it's the player's fault but never the managers.

Fuck off.
Hey, there's nothing wrong with kiwomya's post! :o

He's right, the players have been pathetic. They don't look up for the fight at all. Nothing wrong with expecting more of them.

Wenger takes some of the blame, but lets not let the players off.... they have to take responsibility too when they perform like this. It's atrocious.

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

http://live.arseblog.com/liveblog/index/

Quite funny from 35 minutes onwards :lol:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

MrT wrote:
kiwomya wrote:These players know what the game means. It doesn't take the fucking manager to spell it out. They are on the fucking pitch and have a responsibility. The team we have out should not be getting beaten like this.
You are :censored: . I love it when we get battered it's the player's fault but never the managers.

Fuck off.
Keep it civil mate.

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

MrT wrote:
You are fucking pathetic you sad apologizing little weasel. I love it when we get battered it's the player's fault but never the managers.

Fuck off.
Just block my posts then you absolute prick.

green gooner

Post by green gooner »

What a total let down. Arsenal implode as they do every February :roll:

richpye

Post by richpye »

I said on the FA Cup thread we'll get Kos sent off and he'll miss these matches and we'll get slaughtered as we have no cover. I got dismissed out of hand.

Well I got the player wrong, but the thought was bang on.

1st Goal, put that down as a bit unlucky to be honest - it's a good free kick as much as poor defending and anyone can get caught out like that

2nd Goal - Piss poor

3rd Goal - Foul in the build up. Well Jack has done the same thing as Coutinho (?) twice and a foul has been given against him, so why not the other way around

4th Goal - Shockingly naive passing - looked like the type of mistake you would get hammered for in a Sunday League game, let alone the Premier League

If Gibbs is fit, why isn't he playing?

Why wasn't Podolski brought on after 20 minutes?

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Stan and Ivan are at Anfield. If we would win this, it would be signed after the final whistle..
Now.. not so sure. Hopefully not :)

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

MrT wrote:
You are :censored: . I love it when we get battered it's the player's fault but never the managers.

Fuck off.
Bit uncalled for- he is entitled to his opinion, right or wrong. I know we are all majorly pissed off but take it out on the dog instead 8)

Having to go onto the radio now, cant stand Owen anymore.

Still feel that playing Ozil and Santi is a luxery we cant afford, Santi I think has laid off a few more to them but only just :evil: :evil:

The manager needs to get up and yell rather than than complain all the time :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited by Chippy

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Always darkest before the dawn....early goal for 4-1, then a lucky break 4-2, Livepool panic, momentum shifts, a well-worked goal (Ozil) 4-3 then it's all Arsenal, another Ozil strike (worth every penny) 4-4 with 15 minutes to go, Suarez sent off for head-butt (missing FA Cup match next Sunday) before a glancing header from Giroud into the far corner, 4-5, ref blows the whistle, full time, still top of the league.....wake up, go downstairs, it's still half-time, it's still 4-0. (Newcastle did it though....)

kite

Post by kite »

Özil has never played as bad as today in all his time at Real Madrid and imo he has been far worse overall than during his time at Real Madrid.
I know people love to bash players and I don't want to defend such a poor performance myself but I doubt he would've played like that if say Mourinho was the coach. Of course he should still do better than that but Wenger is responsible, too.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

clockender1 wrote:Lets judge him in May...
Unless May is a bird he's shagging, I am not waiting that long. He's been judged ta-f**king-ra.

Making this average dippers midfield look like Barca is quite frankly beyond the pale.

On the plus side, the sun's coming out and the minus side I am at home and not allowed to go out on the p*ss so this defeat has started the w'end of nicely and I won't be able to blur it with beer :cry: :cry: :cry:

This defeat is no surprise, just a bit pissed of that it wasn't some tactical masterclass just David Brent getting a couple of gift goals and then we drop our heads as per :banghead:

Ryanswannell

Post by Ryanswannell »

Our handbrake is jammed on methinks :barscarf:

:cry:

Step

Post by Step »

Arsenal never start to play until after half time regardless of who we are playing.

A manager of note (dare I say Mourinho) would have addressed the issue right away . Once it went to 2 nil a couple of changes were needed.

We all know Wenger is tactically inept and its being proved again.

His record of buying good players and turning them into poor ones really is worrying (Arshavin, Jeffers, Ozil, Arteta etc) and that must be down to what he is doing on the training pitch.

I muted the idea of trying to buy half a season ticket this year but they wouldn't do one that only covered the second half of all games.

Please get rid of this guy now. I only hope we get one back in the second half as I went for 4-1 Liverpool.

All together now--We'll be top at 3 o clock!

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

Chippy wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:ONE ARSENE WENGER.....THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
I think we've had enough of that for a while mate! :x :wink:
Not for a while, forever :(