TALK S###E 'EXPERTS' STRIKE AGAIN

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Step

TALK S###E 'EXPERTS' STRIKE AGAIN

Post by Step »

The Nations favourite Scouser Quinny was up against Georgie 'London Irish Rugger Buggerette' Thompson this morning and it went to the tie break question.
What was the attendance at the Etihad stadium yesterday for City Vs Chelsea.

Buggerette confidently declared that it certainly wasn't full.

Now we all know the capacity is a little over 50,000 so what does the twat Quinny estimate? 62,000!!!

And then Thompson compounds it all by showing her complete lack of knowledge with 60,000!!!

Clueless radio for clueless listeners. Give me Danny Baker any day.

Henry Norris 1913

Re: TALK S###E 'EXPERTS' STRIKE AGAIN

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Step wrote:The Nations favourite Scouser Quinny was up against Georgie 'London Irish Rugger Buggerette' Thompson this morning and it went to the tie break question.
What was the attendance at the Etihad stadium yesterday for City Vs Chelsea.

Buggerette confidently declared that it certainly wasn't full.

Now we all know the capacity is a little over 50,000 so what does the twat Quinny estimate? 62,000!!!

And then Thompson compounds it all by showing her complete lack of knowledge with 60,000!!!

Clueless radio for clueless listeners. Give me Danny Baker any day.
the capacity is not over 50,000 it's 48,000 :rubchin: :oops:

:wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

At least they didn't try and give opinions. Before I smashed up my car radio to avoid any accidental chance of them ruining my driving experience for one second, I used to hate it when they did that.

Step

Post by Step »

I meant to say about 50,000! I was merely illustrating how far off the ball these so called experts are. Even the question master didn't point out the obvious flaws in their answers.

Amazing their lack of knowledge when only this week they declared plans to increase the capacity to over 63000.

Still he does remain the nations favorite scouser.

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Step wrote:I meant to say about 50,000! I was merely illustrating how far off the ball these so called experts are. Even the question master didn't point out the obvious flaws in their answers.

Amazing their lack of knowledge when only this week they declared plans to increase the capacity to over 63000.

That must be a short list. I personally detest the Archeological obsessed alleged best fans and sense of humour natives.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What rugby players are tapping Georgie?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I stopped listening about a year ago,Durham is a complete and utter c*nt,I only wish other Gooners would stop being so fucking dim and calling in to argue with him,he would have no show if gullible twats would just ignore him or better still switch off.....
Last edited by robbo10 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

storrmin571 wrote:
Step wrote:I meant to say about 50,000! I was merely illustrating how far off the ball these so called experts are. Even the question master didn't point out the obvious flaws in their answers.

That must be a short list. I personally detest the Archeological obsessed alleged best fans and sense of humour natives.
Are Jon Venables and Robert Thompson second and third then? :oops: