Cup final tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: Cup final tickets

Post by nut flush gooner »

Boom third ticket confirmed! And its in the same area as the original two, so all of us go now.

Wemberley, Wemberly..................

I recogn Arsenal realised they fucked up with the sales and because there are still some left, just opened it up for any gold member, but kept it quiet.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

nut flush gooner wrote:Boom third ticket confirmed! And its in the same area as the original two, so all of us go now.

I recogn Arsenal realised they fucked up with the sales and because there are still some left, just opened it up for any gold member, but kept it quiet.
Still says I haven't got the correct priveleges :banghead: Any chance you've got another eligible membership number I could get in with??

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:Boom third ticket confirmed! And its in the same area as the original two, so all of us go now.

Still says I haven't got the correct priveleges :banghead: Any chance you've got another eligible membership number I could get in with??
Same here mate just tried two unsuccessfuls & still no joy, it's either random or Nutflash's mate got another e-mail. The clubs ticket info page hasn't changed since Fri so it looks like they're making it up as they go along..... cnuts :banghead:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

I tried, couldn't assign a seat.

nut flush gooner

Eboue-Why? wrote:

The membership I tried was the one that got unsuccessful in the ballot, so there is a chance he got the email and doesn't know it. But I manage the memberships/applications so I may just have been very lucky.

We have no more eligible memberships, 3 out 3 we now got which is very fortunate.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Tried again, but still saying the same old shite about them not having the "correct attributes"...

nut flush gooner

MK Gould wrote:Tried again, but still saying the same old shite about them not having the "correct attributes"...
The geezer who I got tickets for is quite old and doesn't have a pc, so there's a good chance he will have the email inviting to buy a ticket. I've said this 15 times on this thread but doesn't this show how much of a pigs ear arsenal have made out of this whole process.

If I was an unsuccessful applicant I would be writing to Ivan Gazidis about this, its all very well not having enough tickets to go round, but to piss off long standing season ticket holders (whilst expecting them to spend at least £1k a go next season) by not doing the ballot properly is unforgiveable imo.

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Can't understand why that with less than a week to go that they can't just sell the friggin tickets. I added two this morning to my basket, the very same seats are available 3 hours later so quite obviously they'll need to knock out a few more emails tomorrow. At the very least they need to give us an update, I've got my ticket but the amount of time wasted checking for others is doing my fucking nut in. My mate has had his ST for 22 years & has told the club to shove it up their arse if he doesn't get a ticket to Wembley

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Henry is a Gooner wrote:Can't understand why that with less than a week to go that they can't just sell the friggin tickets. I added two this morning to my basket, the very same seats are available 3 hours later so quite obviously they'll need to knock out a few more emails tomorrow. At the very least they need to give us an update, I've got my ticket but the amount of time wasted checking for others is doing my fucking nut in. My mate has had his ST for 22 years & has told the club to shove it up their arse if he doesn't get a ticket to Wembley
Must be really frustrating for those Gold members who didn't get a ticket in the ballot and still can't get one now!

I've taken the membership details for the 5 ST holders that sit around me and said I will try to get them up to 3 away match credits next season. I'd advise any other Gold members on here to do likewise and avoid this farce next time around!

nut flush gooner

MK Gould wrote:
Henry is a Gooner wrote:Can't understand why that with less than a week to go that they can't just sell the friggin tickets. I added two this morning to my basket, the very same seats are available 3 hours later so quite obviously they'll need to knock out a few more emails tomorrow. At the very least they need to give us an update, I've got my ticket but the amount of time wasted checking for others is doing my fucking nut in. My mate has had his ST for 22 years & has told the club to shove it up their arse if he doesn't get a ticket to Wembley
Must be really frustrating for those Gold members who didn't get a ticket in the ballot and still can't get one now!

I've taken the membership details for the 5 ST holders that sit around me and said I will try to get them up to 3 away match credits next season. I'd advise any other Gold members on here to do likewise and avoid this farce next time around!
+1 , I am about to become my own boss. So that midweek game up norf becomes a question of whether I want to work or travel to the game in the afternoon. I can imagine there will be a more complex system than we have at present where home and away attendance is taken into account. That way the fans who see the most games get first dibs.

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

nut flush gooner wrote:
MK Gould wrote:

+1 , I am about to become my own boss. So that midweek game up norf becomes a question of whether I want to work or travel to the game in the afternoon. I can imagine there will be a more complex system than we have at present where home and away attendance is taken into account. That way the fans who see the most games get first dibs.
An away game in the Carling Cup, an early long distance away trip up 'north and then maybe an away game in the Champions League (or Europa!) Group stage and you are home and dry...

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Carling cup midweek game up north, don't go just buy the ticket get the credit go to a final stop bitching it's quite easy!!

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Grant jones wrote:Carling cup midweek game up north, don't go just buy the ticket get the credit go to a final stop bitching it's quite easy!!
:lol: !

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Buy sell tickets

I mean just buy :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

It wont let me have one on my other season ticket ,tells me I havent got the right attributes ??????????? WTF

Only been a season ticket holder since 1974,and in my own right since 1984 !

Mind you they did send me a renewal form which was nice !