Canon Club

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
kevstarkie

Canon Club

Post by kevstarkie »

After some advice for my sister. She has just bad her renewal letter and she is a canon club member. It states if this is your second year then after you will get a silver membership. If it's your first year as canon club you will become a red member after. Now on the letter that came with her canon club membership it says thank you for joking canon club in 2012/1. So surely this would be her third year as a canon club member? How many years are you classed as a canon club member? I thought it used to be 2 years.

Theoperator

Re: Canon Club

Post by Theoperator »

As far as I knew a camera was for life :barscarf: :barscarf:

This is what my son got a few weeks ago

Dear

We hope you have enjoyed being a Junior Gunners Member over the last few seasons, thank you for all the brilliant support you have shown!

It's now time to get ready for Season 2014/15 and to reserve your place in Cannon Club, the next stage of your Arsenal Membership.

Cannon Club Membership is available by invitation only, exclusively for Arsenal fans who have been a Junior Gunner and are 17 and 18 years old on or before 31st August 2014

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

kevstarkie wrote:After some advice for my sister. She has just bad her renewal letter and she is a canon club member. It states if this is your second year then after you will get a silver membership. If it's your first year as canon club you will become a red member after. Now on the letter that came with her canon club membership it says thank you for joking canon club in 2012/1. So surely this would be her third year as a canon club member? How many years are you classed as a canon club member? I thought it used to be 2 years.
If you check the FAQ on junior gunners and silver memberships it clears it up. I think you have to b a junior gunner for a certain amount of years before u go straight from cannon club to silver member. Some members will go from junior gunners to red member and the amount of time spent as a junior gunner determines your place on the list

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

What happens if I do not get offered a Silver Membership at the end of Cannon Club?
If you are not offered a Silver Membership when you leave Cannon Club you will be offered Red Membership. If you choose to join Red Membership you will remain on the Silver Membership waiting list. Should you choose not to you would lose your place on this waiting list.
Red Membership offers the same great benefits as Silver Membership. The only difference is the ticket purchasing window. Red Members can purchase one month (instead of two months) prior to a fixture and there are a minimum of 3,500 tickets available for every Premier League home match.
- See more at: http://www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/can ... 4t0BX.dpuf

kevstarkie

Post by kevstarkie »

Yeah got all of that, just thought it was 2 years as Cannon member and not 3.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

looks like they have changed it, so little if any likelihood of Silver at the end of Cannon club any longer from this seasonr :evil: :evil:

Reading the email its more like a special invitation sort of letter you used to get from The Readers Digest :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Canon are fine, but Olympus have vastly superior lenses. Vastly superior. 8)