Carling cup: KIDS vs TALENTLESS SPUDS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Zimgooner

Carling cup: KIDS vs TALENTLESS SPUDS

Post by Zimgooner »

REB

Post by REB »

COME ON YOU REDS 8)

KIDS TO BEAT THE **** PART TWO :wink:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Malbranqe missed twice....thank fuck for that :roll:

REB

Post by REB »

not good, :cry:
spu*s scored but they should have had at least one before that,
we are not showing up front and our defence is very shaky

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Half time can't come quick enough :cry:

REB

Post by REB »

now the forum comes back online just after the c**ts scored :twisted:

not looking like our nite :cry:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

I was starting to think I was watching this alone :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

all over thank fuck, hate these games,,
we were second best most of the nite but
the c**ts still cant beat us

they must be sick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

Well thank fuck that is all over and we are still in the tie!

augie

Post by augie »

That was utter utter shite :evil: I could just about accept that performance if it was played at shite hart lane but this is our fcuking home and we should expect that at the very least players give 100%.

I know some of you will be lining up to have a go at swiss phil but to me diaby was a disgrace - his arrogance seems to be totally out of control, he tries to walk through players with the ball even in our area, obviously thinks he has a great left footed shot( :roll: ) which is amazing when you consider how poor his passing is with his right foot which is meant to be his strongest. Some of you at the game may also disagree with me here but in tellyland bedtner looked like a lazy *word censored* especially when eduardo came on to do the running for him.

I have said for some time that wenger needs to go to specsavers badly and if he doesnt see the need to reinforce our squad then he should start looking for a guide dog. Swiss phil and especially djouru were all over the place tonight which totally highlights the lack of cover we have at centre back. Wenger clearly played van persie too soon(which in itself is amazing seeing as we have hardly seen him since october) and he'll probably be out injured again until june :roll: I know some will point to the fact that this was our 2nd team versus their 1st team but this is tottingham for fcuks sake :oops: and even our ladies team should be able to beat them

tellysavallas

Post by tellysavallas »

T.S

Post by T.S »

Love it. S*urs playing for their last chance to get in to Europe, ten first teamers not playing, played off the park and they still can't beat us!

REB

Post by REB »

tonysaunders wrote:Love it. S*urs playing for their last chance to get in to Europe, ten first teamers not playing, played off the park and they still can't beat us!
thats about the only fun part of tonite,
we were shit :oops:

diaby the worst player on the pitch by far,
jd and senderos not at the races,
hoyte played well but traore is not a good defender, to much space given away in midfield and bar the fluky goal theo was a non runner,

on the positive side the c**ts will be sick as that was there best chance in 9 years of beating us :lol:

kevstarkie

Post by kevstarkie »

Gilberto was a joke tonight also. Denilson and Bendtner were our only half decent players on night. Still funny that we can play that bad and Spurs played quite good for them and they still cant beat us.

augie

Post by augie »

I know there is another thread covering this point but wilkins is a total *word censored* to listen to commentating a match. I dont think he was biased against us tonight (although he did go on a bit about barbietov a bit much) but he lords up every english born player like they are the new pele :roll: The Arsenal reject(o'hara) took a free kick on halfway line in 2nd half and kicked it across the pitch to another y*d that was totally own his own(but still on the halfway line mind) and wilkins talked up this pass like it was something that only a world class player could do - there was no-one tackling him butch you stupid *word censored* so lets see if he can do it when he is under pressure in a high profile game against our 1st team. And by the way butch, lose that fcuking boring droll that comes out of your silver spooned mouth :twisted:

Sorry rant over :lol: