The Scum Thread/Stadium Redevelopment

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Step

Scum to win??

Post by Step »

There I've said it and for once tonight I mean it.

Chelsea epitomise all that is wrong with the modern game. Chav players (Cesc excepted) and false achievement purely down to heavy financial input.

More to the point I want them beaten so they don't touch OUR record.

In all honesty I detest Chelsea more than the Lillywhites these days which really says it all about how the game has changed.

Chelsea used to be a minor irritant who occasionally won a cup. Now who does that remind me of now Mr Wenger?

Thread title edited see post below - Flash

GoonerN5

Re: COME ON YOU SPURS!!??!!

Post by GoonerN5 »

100% no chance of wanting those *word censored* to win at all, ever

the playing mantis

Re: COME ON YOU SPURS!!??!!

Post by the playing mantis »

no never dont be stupid.

chelsea are false, no point getting worked up about them. scum are scum. filthy dirty pretensions ideas above their station, deluded cu nts.

flash gunner

Re: Scum to win??

Post by flash gunner »

Sorry Step mate ive edited the thread title i cant bear to see that on this forum.

Actually dont agree either, of course i dont want the chavs near our record but could never want sp*rs to win

armchair

Post by armchair »

flash gunner wrote:Sorry Step mate ive edited the thread title i cant bear to see that on this forum.

Actually dont agree either, of course i dont want the chavs near our record but could never want sp*rs to win
Nice one flash. Was just about to ask Quartz to delete the thread.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

armchair wrote:
flash gunner wrote:Sorry Step mate ive edited the thread title i cant bear to see that on this forum.

Nice one flash. Was just about to ask Quartz to delete the thread.
Thank fuck i got in there first then, if Quartz was involved we might have got duplicates or triplicates of the fucking thread :banghead: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Could have saved yourself the moral turmoil - they were never going to win.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

tottenham to win....fuck all again

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Tottenham haven't beaten Chelsea away in any competition since 1990... let that sink in.

Even for Spurs that is exceptionally shite.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I can never want the scum to win. Not even a raffle. 8) Even in 1999 I was torn that we needed those mongs to get a result against the Manc Filth. :x :x

The chav will lose a couple of games, don't worry. 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

My only fear is Chelsea emulate the invincibles..they are going to win the title just don't want them to do it unbeaten...but imagine the wankathon from the media if Spuds were the only team to beat them..no thanks.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:My only fear is Chelsea emulate the invincibles..they are going to win the title just don't want them to do it unbeaten...but imagine the wankathon from the media if Spuds were the only team to beat them..no thanks.

It didn't happen but just imagine and delight in the emotional turmoil it would cause them if their victory had preserved The Arsenal's invincible status :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Once United were our rivals and Chelsea were jokers

Now Sperz, Everton, Southampton and West Ham are our rivals......and Man U see us as jokers. We have an owner and a manager who are content to let Chavski rip the piss out of us

clockender1

Re: The Scum Thread/Stadium Redevelopment

Post by clockender1 »

you missed swansea. :wink:

Theoperator

Re: The Scum Thread/Stadium Redevelopment

Post by Theoperator »

Lights nearly out on their Thursdays fun, did they put enough in the Turkish meter for their part of the bill :?

Just been clobbered for failing to keep the crowd under control too (rather harsh, but never too harsh for them is it :D )