The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dodgyknee71

Re: The 2015 Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

rodders999 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:I'm getting a bit pissed with all these its the season ticket holders fault blah blah blah,

My take on it is I blame the ones on here who ain't season ticket holders... If you were we might have a bit more of a say than being outnumbered by Arsenes army :roll:
Good point. The best way to show dissent towards an organisation is to write them a cheque for £1035+ annually. Stan will need a new undies after that.

Rodders if people would realise that the 60000 x blah blah is only actually about at most what 1mill? It amounts to nothing, the problem I see is the twats who think it's reasonable to add match day beers, a slice of pizza or 2 nuggets for a fiver etc etc .... Yes I pay 1000 for a ticket and I ain't happy at all but I won't and totally refuse to add another bean more than I have to.... I'm the one of the ones Stan wants out!

I find taking my own refreshments in far more reasonable :mrgreen:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:I'm getting a bit pissed with all these its the season ticket holders fault blah blah blah,

My take on it is I blame the ones on here who ain't season ticket holders... If you were we might have a bit more of a say than being outnumbered by Arsenes army :roll:
Good point. The best way to show dissent towards an organisation is to write them a cheque for £1035+ annually. Stan will need a new undies after that.

Rodders if people would realise that the 60000 x blah blah is only actually about at most what 1mill? It amounts to nothing, the problem I see is the twats who think it's reasonable to add match day beers, a slice of pizza or 2 nuggets for a fiver etc etc .... Yes I pay 1000 for a ticket and I ain't happy at all but I won't and totally refuse to add another bean more than I have to.... I'm the one of the ones Stan wants out!

45k season ticket holders (including club level paying 4/5k each)

say an average of 2.5k for arguments sake (most likely more)

= 112,500,000 no?

plus platinum boxes at 50/75k a season (theres a 100 of those i believe?)

basically its a fuck tonne of cash :lol:

Dodgyknee71

Post by Dodgyknee71 »

BournemouthRED wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

= 112,500,000 no?

Looks roughly like a million wouldn't you say lol what's that 10 weeks wages for 1 player lol

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
Dodgyknee71 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

= 112,500,000 no?

Looks roughly like a million wouldn't you say lol what's that 10 weeks wages for 1 player lol
45k x 10 = 450k

45k x 100 = 4.5million

45k x 1000 = 45million

etc

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Can we still get loan deals in, or is that for players unattached to clubs?
Just reading Vidal can't play for Barca till January because of their transfer embargo, has he signed for them or does he have an agreement in principle? could get him for half a season.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ah duplicate bollocks :banghead:
Last edited by rodders999 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Vidal Sassoon would be more likely so our lots barnets would look the part in their after match selfies.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:Vidal Sassoon would be more likely so our lots barnets would look the part in their after match selfies.
I think Giroud got that as part of his new bumper pay deal; a hairdresser on standby. Fucking her is optional I believe. :wink:

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Nos89 wrote:Can we still get loan deals in, or is that for players unattached to clubs?
Just reading Vidal can't play for Barca till January because of their transfer embargo, has he signed for them or does he have an agreement in principle? could get him for half a season.

Im guessing that's not the Vidal you're thinking of. He went to Bayern. The Vidal at Barca is a centre back...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

"The Arsenal Supporters' Trust will make an "official complaint" about the club's lack of transfer activity when they next meet with the Gunners' board. (Star) " (from BBC website)

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Uh Ohhhh Clueless and The Board are really in twubble nowwww ! :roll:

unfrigginbelievable - what happened to the fight and passion of all The Gooners that once were the backbone of our club.... :cry: :banghead: :cussing:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Dodgyknee71 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

I know what you're saying but as much as it pains me I haven't set foot in the bowl since 2012 and won't again until he's gone. I also turned down a season ticket (something I've dreamed of owning since I was a kid) that year and told the club the reason why and to ring me the day the manager left when I would be more than delighted to take up their offer there and then.

Yes I know I'm pissing in the wind with my non attendance and more than likely the next person they rang that day snapped up the season ticket but that's my protest against the club and the way it's being "managed".

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

OneBardGooner wrote:"The Arsenal Supporters' Trust will make an "official complaint" about the club's lack of transfer activity when they next meet with the Gunners' board. (Star) " (from BBC website)

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Uh Ohhhh Clueless and The Board are really in twubble nowwww ! :roll:

unfrigginbelievable - what happened to the fight and passion of all The Gooners that once were the backbone of our club.... :cry: :banghead: :cussing:
The AST want to complain, how useful, why not send a strongly worded letter :banghead: if they wanted to be of any use, they would organise a massive protest against Wenger and the board, but that would involve a bit of backbone.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So...

Did we sign anyone after we signed that goalie chap from the Chavs????

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Wait till January - maybe then those new commercial deals will have kicked in and we'll be competing with Europe's elite and signing some of the world's best footballers

I'm just off for my medication....

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

It'll be alright, we'll have Welbeck back from injury by January...he'll be like a new signing!