Anderlecht at home

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Robin_L

Re: Anderlecht at home

Post by Robin_L »

clockender1 wrote:another 60-70 minutes of dross followed by an alexis bailout . 2-0.

this being our 4th win on the trot, and sitting 4th in the PL the akb's will be drooling for wonga to extend his contract. :banghead:
"I can't find anything else to moan about 'cos we're winning a few games at the moment, so I'll change the dull rhetoric to moan that one of our players is scoring an excessively high proportion of our goal tally"

dPmunky

Post by dPmunky »

Robin_L wrote:
clockender1 wrote:another 60-70 minutes of dross followed by an alexis bailout . 2-0.

this being our 4th win on the trot, and sitting 4th in the PL the akb's will be drooling for wonga to extend his contract. :banghead:
"I can't find anything else to moan about 'cos we're winning a few games at the moment, so I'll change the dull rhetoric to moan that one of our players is scoring an excessively high proportion of our goal tally"
because it couldnt possibly have anything to do with the rest of the team being a bit underwhelming at the moment

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Talking of which....why oh why the feck do they have to have images of the Players grimacing or pretending to snarl...I mean FFS Ozil looks like he is about to sneeze! :roll:

http://www.arsenal.com/tickets

augie

Post by augie »

Robin_L wrote:

Or we could also moan about so called Gooners are not being in joyous mood after memorable wins over hull, anderlecht and burnley - they were inspirational victories and the lack of respect shown for the wins over these big clubs, is nothing short of disgraceful :roll: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Back on point, I find myself faced with a real dilemma tonight........do I be a good Gooner and watch our game against anderlecht (even though we all know that the script will be as predictable as ever :roll: ), or do I watch the scousers getting a hammering tonight in madrid ? I know that loyalty suggests that I should watch our game, but on the other hand is it right to pass up the chance of the scousers being anally raped in front of all of europe ?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

augie wrote:Back on point, I find myself faced with a real dilemma tonight........do I be a good Gooner and watch our game against anderlecht (even though we all know that the script will be as predictable as ever :roll: ), or do I watch the scousers getting a hammering tonight in madrid ? I know that loyalty suggests that I should watch our game, but on the other hand is it right to pass up the chance of the scousers being anally raped in front of all of europe ?
If you don't watch us you'll have much less to moan about.

:wink:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

the u-21's lost 2-1 at home to Anderlecht.

yay Arsene PLC, destroying our young talent too :barscarf:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

augie wrote:Back on point, I find myself faced with a real dilemma tonight........do I be a good Gooner and watch our game against anderlecht (even though we all know that the script will be as predictable as ever :roll: ), or do I watch the scousers getting a hammering tonight in madrid ? I know that loyalty suggests that I should watch our game, but on the other hand is it right to pass up the chance of the scousers being anally raped in front of all of europe ?
easy. watch the first 70mins of real vs the mickeys and see them get pasted by four or five, then switch over to watch the 72nd minute subsitution and late goals to bail out wonga.

simples.

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

clockender1 wrote:the u-21's lost 2-1 at home to Anderlecht.

yay Arsene PLC, destroying our young talent too :barscarf:
:lol: :lol: is this seriously how far we go to blaming Wenger?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

it was a bit tongue in cheek, but we should be beating Anderlecht at home right ? - the "minnows" of the CL....

Midz

Post by Midz »

[quote="clockender1

easy. watch the first 70mins of real vs the mickeys and see them get pasted by four or five, then switch over to watch the 72nd minute subsitution and late goals to bail out wonga.

simples.[/quote]

That's pretty much the best idea so far :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: There's only one...

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Welbeck
6:48pm - 4 Nov 14

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

mcdowell42 wrote:Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Welbeck
6:48pm - 4 Nov 14
Captain Points-a-lot left out....

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Arsenal: Szczesny, Chambers, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ramsey, Alexis, Cazorla, Welbeck.

Substitutes: Martinez, Bellerin, Flamini, Rosicky, Podolski, Walcott, Sanogo.

Gotta wonder what is going on with Campbell?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

QuartzGooner wrote: Substitutes: Martinez, Bellerin, Flamini, Rosicky, Podolski, Walcott, Sanogo.

Gotta wonder what is going on with Campbell?
:roll: :roll: :roll: