BT Sport and Streaming Matches

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
arseofacrow

Re: BT Sport and Streaming Matches

Post by arseofacrow »

wibble wrote:
cardinal2011 wrote:My dear old mum has BT broadband and gets all the sport channels for just £5 a month. I borrow her log in details and with the use of my chromecast I get to watch all the games for free!!! I also got 50% off all Sky channels after threatening to leave :D
There's no need to threaten your mother like that!
:coffeespit:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

Not sure if it has been mentioned already but there is an app you can download for android devices that trust me is the ultimate for tv streams. You can't download it through the play store have to go direct to the website. Doesn't work for Apple devices or laptop/desktops just android, so if you've got an android tablet its perfect.

mobdro.com

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

northbankbren wrote:Not sure if it has been mentioned already but there is an app you can download for android devices that trust me is the ultimate for tv streams. You can't download it through the play store have to go direct to the website. Doesn't work for Apple devices or laptop/desktops just android, so if you've got an android tablet its perfect.

mobdro.com
Wow! Cheers for that. Within 5 minutes I now have every sports channel going and, coupled with Chromecast, can watch it on my tv in reasonable quality for nothing! I have the feeling this can't last but I will be making the most of it for now. Thanks northbankbren.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

northbankbren wrote:Not sure if it has been mentioned already but there is an app you can download for android devices that trust me is the ultimate for tv streams. You can't download it through the play store have to go direct to the website. Doesn't work for Apple devices or laptop/desktops just android, so if you've got an android tablet its perfect.

mobdro.com

There is another one very similar for anyone interested.

1. Go on the Play Store and grab an app called VSharemarket.

2. Open it and search Live Sports TV.

Both apps are perfect.

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

US VPN then NBC live sports extra full HD streaming of every BPL game and then highlights available in the evening . Cost of around £50 a year but worth every penny!

Also works on my phone with the US VPN app :)

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

What's the name of the US VPN app?

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

There's loads out but at the moment I use private internet access Costs £30 a year then £20 for a login to NBC live sports extra per season also has the F1 so has everything I use to pay sky for!

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Afc5123 wrote:There's loads out but at the moment I use private internet access Costs £30 a year then £20 for a login to NBC live sports extra per season also has the F1 so has everything I use to pay sky for!
I thought you had to have a full subscription to NBC before you could add sports extra? Is that not the case?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Yeah, I grabbed the NBC app but it won't go anywhere as I don't have a satellite provider.

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

cardinal2011 wrote:
Afc5123 wrote:There's loads out but at the moment I use private internet access Costs £30 a year then £20 for a login to NBC live sports extra per season also has the F1 so has everything I use to pay sky for!
I thought you had to have a full subscription to NBC before you could add sports extra? Is that not the case?
You do but I buy a login off a person in America I can send you the link if your'e interested.

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Afc5123 wrote:
cardinal2011 wrote:
You do but I buy a login off a person in America I can send you the link if your'e interested.
Yes please mate. Thanks.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

And for me please.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

He's not fucking about with this service, signed up today and it works, I'd be pming him for the details if you're interested.