Chavs season re-launch

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
donaldo71

Re: Chavs season re-launch

Post by donaldo71 »

Tonight Wenger will kneel down and say a little pray for Mike Dean.The ref got are useless :censored: out of jail.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

There's a lot of things I prefer about modern football by the way. All of those so called 70s hard men with tackles from behind, shit muddy pitches, elbowing and whacking the keeper.....all of that belongs to a dark age and is only romanticised by idiots who think watching Norman Hunter and Billy Bremner was more exciting that watching some of the players we have in today's top clubs. Unlike others I also don't favour a return to standing in the pissing rain and being treated like a moron by coppers, home and abroad

However, I absolutely detest this fucking awful modern day shite of trying to get an opposition player sent off and supposedly refs were clamping down on card waving and simulation....yet I see little evidence of it. Today Koscielny got up from being knocked over and carried on playing. The bloke who did it went unpunished. A minute later the bloke who did it reacts to having his toe trodden on like a sniper in the crowd had taken him down, and one of his mates runs 30 yards begging the ref to send him off. If people are suggesting that our players should start acting like that, then it truly will be the day that professional football will die in my eyes.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Kvltman wrote:It was a decent game that might have gone either way until the first sending off. We weren't playing out of our skins but I felt we would have had a good shout of getting something out of it. Costa should have been booked for waving an imaginary card in the opening minutes and from that point he was going to do all he could to wind us up.

I like that Gabriel has a mean streak to him, something we have needed for a long time, but it's hard to keep your cool when someone as odious as Costa is getting away with murder.

Had the ref made the right decision, Chelsea would have been the ones down to ten and we might have gone on to win. All in all really frustrating. Small consolation would be to see the FA take retrospective action against Costa.

On another note, Ramsey really did have a poor game today, had a great chance to create something in the first half and dawdled and lost the ball, generally anonymous throughout other than when he made a mistake.

Also hope Coquelin isn't out for too long. His injury had to be the reason why Wenger subbed him!
It would be no consolation whatsoever as all it means is other clubs benefit from his absence long after we've already been punished in the game itself. The only way to ever hurt the players and clubs involved is to start docking points - they saw fit to do it when we couldn't control our players on the field at OT 25 years ago, so why can't it be done for blating cheating? Mike Dean has also been proven to be wrong by the top referee in the country....so I presume his ban from reffing PL games will last as long as Gabriel's does?

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

How anyone can think Costa is clever is beyond me. For me he's a fucking dope who should have seen red on a couple of occasions today. He's just lucky that C.unt Dein has a vagina where his balls should be.

Examples of how stupid this jug eared c.unt is

1. Waving imaginary card. Everyone knows its an automatic yellow for urself but he still did it but got away with it.

2. Hits Kos in the face. Straight red but got away with it.

3. 20 seconds later hits Kos in the face again but got away with it.

4. 1 second later gets up and squares up to Kos and chests him to ground. If ref thought he tried to use his head - straight red. For me didn't try to use head so it was a yellow (which I think this is why he gets the yellow).

5. A few seconds after this has a go with Gabriel with both pushing and shoving. He scratches Gabriel across the neck. Gabriel gets booked for his involvement with this. Costa gets nothing unless this is indeed what he gets the yellow for and he got away with the above altercation.

6. Continues his little argument with Gabriel with both slapping each other across the body right in front of the ref.

7. Kicks out at the Ox in the second half. Either straight red or definitely a yellow.

8. Don't know whether he dived for the Coq challenge that led to him waving the imaginary card. On the replay it looked like zero contact. So if this was indeed a dive its another yellow.

Certainly not clever. Actually a bit of dullard who always seems to do it but gets away with it through weak refereeing.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Peeman wrote:How anyone can think Costa is clever is beyond me. For me he's a fucking dope who should have seen red on a couple of occasions today. He's just lucky that C.unt Dein has a vagina where his balls should be.

Examples of how stupid this jug eared c.unt is

1. Waving imaginary card. Everyone knows its an automatic yellow for urself but he still did it but got away with it.

2. Hits Kos in the face. Straight red but got away with it.

3. 20 seconds later hits Kos in the face again but got away with it.

4. 1 second later gets up and squares up to Kos and chests him to ground. If ref thought he tried to use his head - straight red. For me didn't try to use head so it was a yellow (which I think this is why he gets the yellow).

5. A few seconds after this has a go with Gabriel with both pushing and shoving. He scratches Gabriel across the neck. Gabriel gets booked for his involvement with this. Costa gets nothing unless this is indeed what he gets the yellow for and he got away with the above altercation.

6. Continues his little argument with Gabriel with both slapping each other across the body right in front of the ref.

7. Kicks out at the Ox in the second half. Either straight red or definitely a yellow.

8. Don't know whether he dived for the Coq challenge that led to him waving the imaginary card. On the replay it looked like zero contact. So if this was indeed a dive its another yellow.

Certainly not clever. Actually a bit of dullard who always seems to do it but gets away with it through weak refereeing.
Post of the day mate - well said.

Step

Post by Step »

Hold on let's not miss the real reason why we didn't win this game.

Wenger rested 6 mid week. The man who probably warranted a rest was Santi.

If we are going to put Ramsay back in he should be playing centre mid (prederred position) instead of Santi for this game.

The Ox should have also come in to his natural position (where Ramsay actually played) and hey presto!

Santi could have come on later in the game to weave his magic.

The Myopic one just does not see it. Ox scored in the Charity Shield and Mourinho would love to have him, yet we don't play him until it's too late.

Yes Dean was utterly useless as always and it certainly goes to prove that Sam Alladyce's claim that the Referees always favour the big teams is absolute rubbish. The small team got all the decisions today!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah that decision to leave Ramsey at home midweek worked a treat today, fucking anonymous again.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wilko49er wrote:Manager reaction
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal
Posted at 15:01
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger: "I would not like to be Mike Dean tonight. Costa twice should be sent off. He hits him in the face in purpose. In every game he has aggravation and he gets away with it because of the weakness of the referee. We knew before the game he is only looking at that.

"Gabriel should not have responded at all but the two sending offs for us and Costa staying on the pitch is a shame."
:censored:
Bollox they won we lost.......

Their manager will be saying well done to Costa, you won us the game.....which is probably true enough, never in doubt after that moment

Of course its cheating and disgraceful, but the days of the Corinthian spirit is well gone....

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wilko49er wrote:Fucking hate Mourinho
Manager reaction
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal
Posted at 15:03
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho : "Good victory, we need to win matches. We won twice in three days, we kept two clean sheets. We controlled the matches.

"I don't have a view on the sending off. Man of the match for sure was Diego Costa. He brought everything to the game."

Man of the Match!! Should have been playing in the Rugby World cup, Crunt!!!
what would you expect from a scum club like that FFS,

Hope they are happy with that performance, all the kids watching will really have learned something

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wilko49er wrote:Fucking hate Mourinho
Manager reaction
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal
Posted at 15:03
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho : "Good victory, we need to win matches. We won twice in three days, we kept two clean sheets. We controlled the matches.

"I don't have a view on the sending off. Man of the match for sure was Diego Costa. He brought everything to the game."

Man of the Match!! Should have been playing in the Rugby World cup, Crunt!!!
what would you expect from a scum club like that FFS,

Hope they are happy with that performance, all the kids watching will really have learned something

Clash

Post by Clash »

Cant be bothered to comment on the game ... seen it so many times before.

I just hate the loser mentality at our club now though. In the past we had the character to respond to some of the injustices that were done to us. It was part of being an Arsenal supporter, Now we just seem to roll over and give up knowing we've got an excuse to hide behind.

This loser mentality even extends to the stands. I heard our fans singing ''we've only got nine men'' ... yeah fair enough we did ... but arent you only meant to sing something like that when you are heroically holding on to a result against the odds?

Dont fucking sing it when you are actually losing ffs! What next? Future terrace classics like ''your pitch is shite'' or '' you only won 'with a deflection''

And Costa may well be a c-nt but I can think of a bigger one.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Step wrote:Hold on let's not miss the real reason why we didn't win this game.

Wenger rested 6 mid week. The man who probably warranted a rest was Santi.

If we are going to put Ramsay back in he should be playing centre mid (prederred position) instead of Santi for this game.

The Ox should have also come in to his natural position (where Ramsay actually played) and hey presto!

Santi could have come on later in the game to weave his magic.

The Myopic one just does not see it. Ox scored in the Charity Shield and Mourinho would love to have him, yet we don't play him until it's too late.

Yes Dean was utterly useless as always and it certainly goes to prove that Sam Alladyce's claim that the Referees always favour the big teams is absolute rubbish. The small team got all the decisions today!
Dont mention tactics FFS

augie

Post by augie »

Haven't seen any of the game (went to watch my kids game instead), but from reading the various comments on the Gabriel sending off, I am a bit confused :?
Steve O are saying that Gabriel should not have been sent off at all ? Most of your (and a few others too) defence of Gabriel seems to focus on the fact that costa's conduct was far worse, but does that mean that you would not be angry if dein sent both players off ?? For me there is a big difference between claiming that Gabriel should not have been sent off, and arguing that costa deserved to go first/too - as I said, I haven't seen any of it but it does seem to me that your defence of the guy is based more on what costa did than on what Gabriel did or didn't do

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:Haven't seen any of the game (went to watch my kids game instead), but from reading the various comments on the Gabriel sending off, I am a bit confused :?
Steve O are saying that Gabriel should not have been sent off at all ? Most of your (and a few others too) defence of Gabriel seems to focus on the fact that costa's conduct was far worse, but does that mean that you would not be angry if dein sent both players off ?? For me there is a big difference between claiming that Gabriel should not have been sent off, and arguing that costa deserved to go first/too - as I said, I haven't seen any of it but it does seem to me that your defence of the guy is based more on what costa did than on what Gabriel did or didn't do
Gabriel was sent off for reacting to Costa - following the laws of the game he should be sent off. However, the ref ignored Costa waving imaginary cards in his face, hitting Koscielny in the face and knocking him to the ground....before that incident occurred. Dean fucked us over by backing the home team again in a big match - how the bloke gets to ref these games I will never know

Until that point in the game Gabriel was the stand out defender on the field. He wasn't taking any shit from Costa and had him rattled. Costa reacted far worse than he did - Dein ignored it. Gabriel reacted in the way Martin Keown did with Van Nistelrooy and is idolised for it

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Thought we battled well enough today but there are few players who keep failing to drliver ramsey for one also thought czech was slow getting down for the first goal maybe a bit harsh but thats how i saw it and i cant defend ozil any longer he has been a waste of money and one of the biggest prem flops ever oh and costa ia cheating dirty fucking chav c u n t