Chavs season re-launch

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Chippy

Chavs season re-launch

Post by Chippy »

You know we are going to oblige don't you. :oops:

GoonerMuzz

Chelsea Away Match Thread

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Was looking forward to this one with how bad they've been so far this season but after both CL league results i'm not so sure now.

Going to go for an optimistic 0-1 :shock:

GoonerMuzz

Re: Chavs season re-launch

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sorry Chippy started a thread at the same time as you can you merge mine into yours :)

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Done. Surprised no-one had started one before.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When your club is in a shit run of form and people start talking about a crisis there's only one bunch of vaginas you'd want to see rolling into town - Arsehole's merry bunch of spineless wankers.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

rodders999 wrote:When your club is in a shit run of form and people start talking about a crisis there's only one bunch of vaginas you'd want to see rolling into town - Arsehole's merry bunch of spineless wankers.
Not feeling very optimistic then Rodders :D

augie

Post by augie »

Was contemplating sending the wife to watch our kids first league game of the season this Saturday so that I might watch the chav game online - having second thoughts on that now :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:Was contemplating sending the wife to watch our kids first league game of the season this Saturday so that I might watch the chav game online - having second thoughts on that now :oops:

Why is she not a good supporter

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

An under pressure Mourinho... Could he have possibly wished for any game other than Arsenal at home? Absolute stone wall, 100% home banker. We can't score and can't defend at the moment, we'll bend over for them. No doubt about that.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:Was contemplating sending the wife to watch our kids first league game of the season this Saturday so that I might watch the chav game online - having second thoughts on that now :oops:

Why is she not a good supporter

Of our kids team yes, but one of us has to stay home and work and normally she sends me to the games :oops:

Is she a good supporter of AFC .......not as much as she used to be. She says that she doesn't enjoy watching the matches with me anymore - she says that she never minded when I used to get angry, but she says that I have given up hope and the apathy isn't nice :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
rodders999 wrote:When your club is in a shit run of form and people start talking about a crisis there's only one bunch of vaginas you'd want to see rolling into town - Arsehole's merry bunch of spineless wankers.
Not feeling very optimistic then Rodders :D
Chelsea are 11/8, fill your boots and drink the proceeds to dull the pain. :wink:

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

This is the most guaranteed win of Jose's career.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

I'm not a betting man but this one is so tempting. About the safest bet a non-betting man could ever make
Last edited by Leyton Gooner on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

Go big on Chavs. Like printing money, easiest home game they'll have all season.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Prepare yourselves for a massive beating.

Wenger couldn't beat Maureen if the latter decided to field zero players against the fromer.

4-0 to them; everybody else's fault but Wenger post-match. :blah: