Olympiakos at home.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Supagoon

Re: Olympiakos at home.

Post by Supagoon »

OneBardGooner wrote:How long before even the AKB Sheeple turn away from their beloved leader??

They cannot be THAT Stupid surely.
All forgotten in may.

4th /3rd

1st time in 2 years we haven't won a trophy.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I guess we need Olympiakos and Zagreb to take points off each other; 2 wins for one of them would kill us.

I wonder if we'll rotate against Bayern? :rubchin: - arrogant twit.

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

What a classy move by Le Tool. When BT questioned his team selection and Ospina in particular, he gets shirty and says
"Cech also made a big mistake earlier this season"
Slating his own player to save his own skin.

Monaco last season
3-3 Anderlecht
8-2 at OT
That record v Jose
5-1 Anfield
6-0 on his 1000th game
6-3 Citeh
Defeats back to back at Zagreb and home to the Greeks

Ancelotti is free. GET HIM IN!!!!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

g88ner wrote:I guess we need Olympiakos and Zagreb to take points of each other; 2 wins for one of them would kill us.

I wonder if we'll rotate against Bayern? :rubchin: - arrogant twit.
Rotate?? We've used everybody haven't we, those that can still walk anyway.Nothing will happen, Wenger will go have a leetle glass of wine,then start some early planning for the assault on 4th. Starting early this year as Stan must be getting twitchy now that the 2nd round money appears to be vanishing. What a shambles.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

“I do not have to sit here and give you a reason for every decision I make.”

Total and utter prick.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Apparently we were unlucky!

Step

Post by Step »

I really can't believe how cocky some of you are.

When you have a manager like ours no game is a formality. 'Win it at a canter' that's the kind of arrogant comment that Wenger probably uses with his players before a match like this (West Ham anyone).

The outfield selection looked good but the keeper choice belies belief but then again we do have the 'tactical wizard' in charge and who can challenge him (certainly not Bouldy).

Probably a great result in retrospect. At least if we get dumped out of competition like this which we have absolutely no chance of winning at least we can put all our efforts and misguided tactical awareness into the league!

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Look on the bright side, we win our last four games and go through! So it's still in our hands.

Unlike Ospina's, sadly.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Arsene has never won the CL yet he behaves like he has all the time in the world. He knows we don't have a squad to win it, what is he waiting for? Forget that he isn't the best tactician, we don't even have a squad to do it. Yet he's happy to buy one quality player every season.

it's a sign that he isn't under pressure.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Supagoon wrote:Arsene has never won the CL yet he behaves like he has all the time in the world. He knows we don't have a squad to win it, what is he waiting for? Forget that he isn't the best tactician, we don't even have a squad to do it. Yet he's happy to buy one quality player every season.

it's a sign that he isn't under pressure.
That's what baffles me. The CL is the glaring omission from his CV yet he plays weakened teams in both games (especially away in Zagreb) and uses his reserve keeper as his CL keeper.

I've never known a reserve keeper to be given the CL role about your number 1. That seems bizarre to me.

I should add, I don't think Ospina is a bad keeper... I just believe you play your number 1 in the CL and league. Surely, that's what Cech expected when we signed him? :? - this demotion must have surprised him.

augie

Post by augie »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:What a classy move by Le Tool. When BT questioned his team selection and Ospina in particular, he gets shirty and says
"Cech also made a big mistake earlier this season"
Slating his own player to save his own skin.

Monaco last season
3-3 Anderlecht
8-2 at OT
That record v Jose
5-1 Anfield
6-0 on his 1000th game
6-3 Citeh
Defeats back to back at Zagreb and home to the Greeks

Ancelotti is free. GET HIM IN!!!!

Did he really say that ??? It is nothing short of a fcuking disgrace if he pointed the finger at cech's previous mistake tonight, and if I was cech I would absolutely chin the b*stard :evil: :evil: Can you imagine the moaning portugese w*nker throwing one of his players under the bus like that ? You have to wonder how much longer the dressing room will support him - the reason why they haven't turned on him to date is because he doesn't buy leaders who would think nothing of challenging him, but cech is an experienced respected player and if he turns then others will follow

The result tonight doesn't really bother me one way or another tbh and I still think that we will finish 2nd purely cos the other teams are shite and we will beat them in the return games, although obviously we will have to take at least 1 point from Bayern. Nothing will change because of this match. Nothing will change if we don't qualify from the group. Nothing will change if we don't even make the Europa league. Le cock will still come out with his bullshit patronising comments. The smarmy yank b.stard will continue to allow him to screw us over. The akb wankers will continue to suck his cock at every opportunity. Nothing ever changes in wenkertown :roll:

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

This man is available yet Wenger is still our manger

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

On the way back from the game
Absolute fucking disgrace
It was clear that we had the most talented team but there is just no fight in them, it is so depressing.

To make the night even worse I was sat in the Clock End right next to the Greek supporters :oops:
Fair play to them though, they deserved the win but even they couldn't believe how easy our defence made it for them.
I also had grinning AKB imbecile Ty from Arsenal TV sat behind me. :banghead: even he was sat in stunned silence by the end though.

I have totally had it with going to games now - it just a total rip off and increasingly unpleasant.
Atmosphere is now non existent.
I make a plea to all season ticket holders - please do not renew your season tickets and keep propping up this regime.
I fear though the club as we knew it has now sadly gone

augie

Post by augie »

Gunner Rob wrote:On the way back from the game
Absolute fucking disgrace
It was clear that we had the most talented team but there is just no fight in them, it is so depressing.

To make the night even worse I was sat in the Clock End right next to the Greek supporters :oops:
Fair play to them though, they deserved the win but even they couldn't believe how easy our defence made it for them.
I also had grinning AKB imbecile Ty from Arsenal TV sat behind me. :banghead: even he was sat in stunned silence by the end though.

I have totally had it with going to games now - it just a total rip off and increasingly unpleasant.
Atmosphere is now non existent.
I make a plea to all season ticket holders - please do not renew your season tickets and keep propping up this regime.
I fear though the club as we knew it has now sadly gone

Have to say that I wouldn't have been able to pass up the opportunity to have a few serious words with the *word censored* and point out that it is because of him and his fellow akb w.nkers that this mess is allowed to continue and fester :evil: :evil:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Anyone with integrity would resign for the good of the club. Any board who cared for football would sack him. We have neither.