Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Chavski Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

gp543 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:One of my mates is a Chav season ticket holder and he has been banging on about how their defence is so shit that it looks like they'll concede 2 or 3 goals in every game. Everton exposed all the weaknesses again so I desperately hope we don't do our 'settle for a 0-0' job that we have done against these c.unts in the past

They are only 4 points above the drop zone.....lets put them back in the relegation dogfight :D
The racist is an absolute busted flush and they look like they're gonna piss in a bag full of goals every week. Let's fucking smash em and wipe the smirk off that whiny bitch face chav bastard Fabregas.
The whiny bastard whose fucking picture is still inexplicably flying high on Ken Friar bridge - someone please take that fucking thing down. Its embarrassing
Already been done...and the club put it back up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/ ... ridge.html
Fuck me - if ever there was a sign (as if needed) that the owners and executives at this club couldn't give a shit what fans think this is it. What next? An Ashley Cole statue? The Emmanual Adebayor stand?

Fuck the bloody lot of them - it's absolutely embarrassing having that thing up there. I'd rather have the old Michael Jackson statue that Fulham had !

Herd

Re: Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by Herd »

Like the Liverpool game this one cries out for us to drive through the middle at their BFG like centerbacks or play 442 with Walcot playing closs to Giroud ,but of course we wont do that .
Expect lots of sideways passing and crossing the ball into an area with only Giroud in it anddouble teamed .
Not confident at all about this one !

DB10GOONER

Re: Chavski Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
gp543 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:One of my mates is a Chav season ticket holder and he has been banging on about how their defence is so shit that it looks like they'll concede 2 or 3 goals in every game. Everton exposed all the weaknesses again so I desperately hope we don't do our 'settle for a 0-0' job that we have done against these c.unts in the past

They are only 4 points above the drop zone.....lets put them back in the relegation dogfight :D
The racist is an absolute busted flush and they look like they're gonna piss in a bag full of goals every week. Let's fucking smash em and wipe the smirk off that whiny bitch face chav bastard Fabregas.
The whiny bastard whose fucking picture is still inexplicably flying high on Ken Friar bridge - someone please take that fucking thing down. Its embarrassing
Already been done...and the club put it back up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/ ... ridge.html
Fuck me - if ever there was a sign (as if needed) that the owners and executives at this club couldn't give a shit what fans think this is it. What next? An Ashley Cole statue? The Emmanual Adebayor stand?

Fuck the bloody lot of them - it's absolutely embarrassing having that thing up there. I'd rather have the old Michael Jackson statue that Fulham had !
Agreed 100%. Why don't we go the whole hog and just put a picture of a big old burst open vagina on the thing? It would be less offensive to look at. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

On current form this is a game that we really should be winning cos they are playing even worse than we are :roll: Make no mistake, the players and manager will be delighted that moaninho is no longer their manager cos the inevitable "wenker has never beaten moaninho", thing would be in the media all week and that would only increase the pressure on our precious players :oops:
As well as their form being bad, there also seems to be f.uck all team spirit there, and this is a chav team that has used team spirit as the foundation for many of their recent successes.

Anyway I am expecting us to win this game and costa will not finish the game - either his indiscipline will result in a red card, or he will sulk like a bitch if we are winning and feign injury to get subbed 8) It goes without saying that containing hazard (if fit) and willian is key for us - willian has been one of the form players in the league this season, but hazard is also a much better player than he has shown, and what better way to get back onside with the fans than to turn in a top performance against one of your rivals :roll: The one concern I do have is from their set pieces - I am still not confident defending set pieces and they have a bigger and more powerful team in the air than we are. Also it will probably suit their centre backs (especially the pikey) that they will be up against the old target man type of centre forward instead of the more modern mobile strikers

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

we need a result and these shower are well overdue a good smashing from us

3-1 to the arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Giroud can't get the better of Terry and Zouma. Giroud dominated Toure and Sakho at Anfield but against Shawcross he didn't get a sniff. We need to get those Chelsea CBs out of position, they still get relatively high up the pitch when they are on the attack so counter attack is the way to go. They will see plenty of the ball so we may not have much of a choice.

Theo will be important in this one if he pulls his finger out. He has been shocking for a while but we will need him get behind Ivanovic and Zouma (i think he plays next to him). Can't imagine Sanchez can start this one. Hopefully Ozil is fit, we need him.

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

If we have Ozil and Sanchez fit, I give us a great shot at winning. If one plays but not the other, slim chance of winning with most likely a draw. If neither play, we lose.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Walcott has been utterly appalling recently but has caused the Chavs problems in the past and might be worth a gamble up top to stretch the game.

Form has never really been a familiar concept with Walcott, it's like roulette what sort of performance you're going to get any given week and it wouldn't be out of character for him to pull out a bit of a blinder.

Post by 1989 »

-------------- Giroud ---------------
Sanchez - Ozil - Campbell
------- Ramsey - Elneny
Nacho - Kos - Gab - Bellerin
--------------- Cech ----------------

Gabriel would deal with Costa better than Mertesacker would.
Walcott has no business starting this after his recent woeful performances.
The Flamini nightmare has to end - Throw Elneny in. Might not be the ideal game for his debut, but we're gonna need him to hit the ground running. Should be a baptism of fire for him.
Campbell deserves to keep his place. Been one of our best players recently.

2-0 to the Arsenal. Giroud and Sanchez.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

1989 wrote:-------------- Giroud ---------------
Sanchez - Ozil - Campbell
------- Ramsey - Elneny
Nacho - Kos - Gab - Bellerin
--------------- Cech ----------------

Gabriel would deal with Costa better than Mertesacker would.
Walcott has no business starting this after his recent woeful performances.
The Flamini nightmare has to end - Throw Elneny in. Might not be the ideal game for his debut, but we're gonna need him to hit the ground running. Should be a baptism of fire for him.
Campbell deserves to keep his place. Been one of our best players recently.

2-0 to the Arsenal. Giroud and Sanchez.
You don't think the recent evidence of Gabriel and Costa is any indication?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

There is no way he's going to play Gabriel if Costa is on the pitch.

Post by 1989 »

That was all on the ref being a biased tosser. Costa couldn't get change out of Gabby before the unfair sending off.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Mark clattenburg is the ref for this game.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

mcdowell42 wrote:Mark clattenburg is the ref for this game.
He's a wanker.

:D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

arseofacrow wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:Mark clattenburg is the ref for this game.
He's a wanker.

:D

Could have been worse,could have been that dickhead Mike Dean