Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Chavski home Sun 24th 4.00pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Chippy wrote:Well I am going to be in Havana on Sunday. Has anybody watched PL footy in Cuba? And do you know somewhere in Havana?

Sorry lads. :-P

No, but I did see a 93 year old woman roll a cigar on her naked thigh :?

Have a good holiday :barscarf:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Lehmann's Terms wrote:I'm in Bangkok in the Suan Luang/On Nut area, does anyone know somewhere decent to watch this and other games? Preferably a place without too many rent boys... Thanks :barscarf:

How many is 'too many'?

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I am going to this one. I think it will be a 1-1 draw.

Petezzz

Post by Petezzz »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I am going to this one. I think it will be a 1-1 draw.
I don't think I could sit through another boring home draw with Chelsea :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wenger: Ozil available for Chelsea, Sanchez 'should make it', Coq back in full training today, Welbeck nxt wk. Rosicky to play for U21s Fri.
11:49am - 21 Jan 16

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee

Post by Yankee_Gooner_Dandee »

While I do not expect Rosicky to play a lot of minutes, if he is fit here soon, he provides a nice option and change of pace should we need it.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:While I do not expect Rosicky to play a lot of minutes, if he is fit here soon, he provides a nice option and change of pace should we need it.
FA Cup mate. :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I detest these c*nts,from their fans to their tea lady,no-marque horrible wankers who forget they were 2 bob for 100 years of their history,I actually think I hate Chelsea more than the shit from up the road,having said that I still cannot see us beating them,as terrible as they have been I see another Wenger bottle job performance again,I hope I'm wrong but you know they will be bang up for this,where-as us.....I fucking hope I'm wrong.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Lehmann's Terms wrote:I'm in Bangkok in the Suan Luang/On Nut area, does anyone know somewhere decent to watch this and other games? Preferably a place without too many rent boys... Thanks :barscarf:
great username 8) :high5:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yankee_Gooner_Dandee wrote:While I do not expect Rosicky to play a lot of minutes, if he is fit here soon, he provides a nice option and change of pace should we need it.
At least he did last time he was 'fit' 3 years ago.

Was a travesty that we gave him a 2 year deal.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

robbo10 wrote:I detest these c*nts,from their fans to their tea lady,no-marque horrible wankers who forget they were 2 bob for 100 years of their history,I actually think I hate Chelsea more than the shit from up the road,having said that I still cannot see us beating them,as terrible as they have been I see another Wenger bottle job performance again,I hope I'm wrong but you know they will be bang up for this,where-as us.....I fucking hope I'm wrong.
I've lost count of the amount of times that any team is in bad form and we hand them points. Both Norwich and Southampton were both in shit form when they met us, but we still gave them points. The other thing that seems to happen is some player that hasn't scored in ages, always gets a gift from us.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

In others words I'd rather have him than a pedestrian Arteta ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

If we turn up and Play - We Win..If we turn up and dawdle about like a bunch of half-asleep wotsits- We lose...this will not be a draw...I hope clueless plays Gabriel - He'll keep the elephant man in his back pocket....hope that pikey crunt johnterry gets fucked up proper... :box: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's real shame about Rosicky. Brilliant footballer with superb technique. But he is another injury prone crock that has not delivered anywhere near enough. Should have been shipped out long ago.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Remember that goal he scored in the 1-0 against the rags? Almost tore the net off the goals.That alone earned him a years reprieve.