Attack of the Uber AKB'S

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rugby Gooner

Attack of the Uber AKB'S

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I was at the game yesterday,block 99 upper tier,(no I didn't get a flake,but I met a couple!),row 9. When Wenger took Giroud off I said,(to no one in particular),"What is that wanker taking Giroud off for?" "He is just sending out a message that we won't really be going for it."
At this point,a Jacamo bearded dickhead in the seat in front of me turned around and said,"Can you stop being negative about Arsene as you are spoiling my enjoyment of the game." Then his moose of a missus chimed in,"Yes,you are spoiling his enjoyment of the game." Then the bloke to my left,(sporting the requisite beard,and obviously a mate of the first guy),said,"So you think that you could do a better job than Arsene?" I replied that I was just expressing an opinion to which he retorted,"If you can't say anything constructive,maybe you shouldn't say anything at all."
I then said,"I think that your mate will find that Mertersacker and Wenger have already spoiled his enjoyment of the game but I apologise for sitting in your stadium,and I will shut the fuck up.
When I told the lads I had travelled down with what had occurred they couldn't believe it.They said everyone around them was totally bemused by the Giroud decision.
On the plus side we met a bloke by chance at half time beers who had sat with us regularly in the North Bank upper,Highbury.In one way it redressed the dickhead to decent old school fan ratio a bit, but also sharpened the focus as to how shit watching football at the bowl can be

SPARKSY

Re: Attack of the Uber AKB'S

Post by SPARKSY »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I was at the game yesterday,block 99 upper tier,(no I didn't get a flake,but I met a couple!),row 9. When Wenger took Giroud off I said,(to no one in particular),"What is that wanker taking Giroud off for?" "He is just sending out a message that we won't really be going for it."
At this point,a Jacamo bearded dickhead in the seat in front of me turned around and said,"Can you stop being negative about Arsene as you are spoiling my enjoyment of the game." Then his moose of a missus chimed in,"Yes,you are spoiling his enjoyment of the game." Then the bloke to my left,(sporting the requisite beard,and obviously a mate of the first guy),said,"So you think that you could do a better job than Arsene?" I replied that I was just expressing an opinion to which he retorted,"If you can't say anything constructive,maybe you shouldn't say anything at all."
I then said,"I think that your mate will find that Mertersacker and Wenger have already spoiled his enjoyment of the game but I apologise for sitting in your stadium,and I will shut the fuck up.
When I told the lads I had travelled down with what had occurred they couldn't believe it.They said everyone around them was totally bemused by the Giroud decision.
On the plus side we met a bloke by chance at half time beers who had sat with us regularly in the North Bank upper,Highbury.In one way it redressed the dickhead to decent old school fan ratio a bit, but also sharpened the focus as to how shit watching football at the bowl can be

I don't know about AKBs here, just that you met the new breed of fan. Not worried about whether we win, just that its a good game of footie, with plenty of goals an we can all go home happy after watching a super game :cussing:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

ONE ARSENE WENGER theres only........

Herd

Post by Herd »

Well I let off a barrage of anglo saxon narrrative at that subbing and I wasnt the only one !
I am lucky though because I wear a fat cap and people think im in a film ! 8)
I am worried about the "spoiling someones enjoyment " facista's thats the type theat report you and get you banned !
I am lucky in that all around me are season ticket holders and we often argue amongst ourselves without any rancour !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Not sure what match it was (not Arsenal anyway) but over the weekend Slysports showed a goal being celebrated by fans and in the middle of them was one plonker filming the pitch with his phone and he was struggling to not get caught up in the celebrations as it might hinder his filming. :roll: :oops:

This is the new breed of fan; experiencing the event isn't as important as his documenting of the event through video footage, selfies and tweets. :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

You should have chinned the b*stard and then shagged his wife up the arse 8) :wink: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

augie wrote:You should have chinned the b*stard and then shagged his wife up the arse 8) :wink: :barscarf:
I concur 8)

Herd

Post by Herd »

augie wrote:You should have chinned the b*stard and then shagged his wife up the arse 8) :wink: :barscarf:
But what if she had aids and was slowly dying from it ?

augie

Post by augie »

Herd wrote:

Then I suggest that she find a better way to live her remaining time in this world, than to waste it away watching deja vu life in wenkerworld :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Borderline. :wink:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I was at the game yesterday,block 99 upper tier,(no I didn't get a flake,but I met a couple!),row 9. When Wenger took Giroud off I said,(to no one in particular),"What is that wanker taking Giroud off for?" "He is just sending out a message that we won't really be going for it."
Haha, I was sat in the row behind you (you're an old boy with silver hair right?) and saw all that but that's not how it looked to me, as soon as you got there you were moaning even when two women walked past you to get to their seats (but noticed you didn't say anything to the big African lad that walked in 5 mins after) the bearded guy disagreed with you as he said that he thought it was the right move to make to try and hit them on the break but you called Wenger a wanker (or something like that which was a little strong and that's why I noticed you) and he told you to shut the fuck up (after you kept going on) because he's trying to watch the game and your barking was spoiling it, didn't hear him defend Wenger, the bloke to the left of you got the hump and asked you to shut up and try and be positive because he was there like everyone and everyone wants to win to which you replied something about you hate losing and having an opinion.

You then went quiet and didn't say another word.

Don't you think calling Wenger a wanker for making subs in a section full of Arsenal supporters would have gone down well? You don't have to be pro or anti Wenger to know that's pretty cuntish behaviour.

They didn't come across as Wenger in or Wenger out to me, it just looked like that thought you was a bit of a Dick so wanted to tell you it.

That was the most entertaining action of the first half for what it's worth :)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

:lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fanfuckingtastic! This is a million times better than watching that cuntish stuff out on the pitch. Let's just get a row going in the stands and carry it on here. Bloody wonderful, I'm chuffed to bits with this thread. :D

markyp

Post by markyp »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
Haha, I was sat in the row behind you (you're an old boy with silver hair right?) and saw all that but that's not how it looked to me, as soon as you got there you were moaning even when two women walked past you to get to their seats (but noticed you didn't say anything to the big African lad that walked in 5 mins after) the bearded guy disagreed with you as he said that he thought it was the right move to make to try and hit them on the break but you called Wenger a wanker (or something like that which was a little strong and that's why I noticed you) and he told you to shut the fuck up (after you kept going on) because he's trying to watch the game and your barking was spoiling it, didn't hear him defend Wenger, the bloke to the left of you got the hump and asked you to shut up and try and be positive because he was there like everyone and everyone wants to win to which you replied something about you hate losing and having an opinion.

You then went quiet and didn't say another word.

Don't you think calling Wenger a wanker for making subs in a section full of Arsenal supporters would have gone down well? You don't have to be pro or anti Wenger to know that's pretty cuntish behaviour.

They didn't come across as Wenger in or Wenger out to me, it just looked like that thought you was a bit of a Dick so wanted to tell you it.

That was the most entertaining action of the first half for what it's worth :)
calling Wenker a wanker in a section full of Arsenal supporters????? Arsenal supporters,more like Wenker supporters,its these tossers that keep him in a job,any Arsenal supporter would be calling Wenker a Wanker for starters,and I cant believe they were actually watching the game,most are playing on their phones,taking selfies or to busy diving into their bags of merchandise to even notice what is occuring on the pitch,why ruin a good day out at the Arsenal by giving a fuck whats happening on the turf!im so disillusioned with the majority of Arsenal supporters these days,its painful :(