Southampton home game thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ikechukwu1

Re: Southampton home game thread

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

kiwomya wrote:Glad to see the support is out in force again.
How was your holiday Arsene's mini-me? I hear the weather is delightfully warm around this time of year in Arsene's rectum?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xgtdec wrote:Relax lads....Feo's been in the evening standard telling us all about the desire for revenge for the bumholing received over xmas.......

stand by for bumholing part 2.....koeman's not even bringing lube this time!
thank fuck for that, glad too hear Wally back in right mindset, ah wait a minute has he not said same all season then disappears when the game starts, or misses one on ones with the opposition keeper :rubchin:

foxinthebox2001

Post by foxinthebox2001 »

Will Wenger have the front to throw Per back into action tonight, after his performance against Chelsea.
Of course he will, he would have told Per it was all that nasty Costa's fault.
Any team with a sniff of pace up front will now target and look to isolate Mertesacker, a defence is only as strong as its weakest link.

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

Ikechukwu1 wrote:
How was your holiday Arsene's mini-me? I hear the weather is delightfully warm around this time of year in Arsene's rectum?
Speaking of holidays, didn't you take one in between being banned from this site and signing up under another name? or did you just stay in your bedsit and sob into your L'Équipe scrapbook?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Getting back to the Southampton game, got a horrible feeling about Austin scoring from a header.........
the guy is an opportunist and give him a chance........

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

I'm confident we will win. Dunno why, just am. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

what would you rather read?

give us an example instead of sniping like many of your contemporaries

we have not been convincing at all as of late, we are playing a side that has had our number the last couple of seasons, who employ tactics and have one of the best managers in the game

giroud is out of form, walcott looks more clueless than ever, and our defence is leaky as shit

the only good things is that coq and sanchez are back, but despite how good sanchez is and how much he offers us, he isn't superhuman and can't rescue us. watch our home defeat to olympiakos again and look at how good he was, and remember that coq started that game, and we still bollock'sed it up :banghead:

west ham at home also springs to mind. if every game was sunderland at home we would be top with 20 points distance, but they aren't

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

casgooner wrote:I'm confident we will win. Dunno why, just am. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Hope so got them in my Football accumulator :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Come on Sanchez, do some magic......you are our real hope mate

Ikechukwu1

Post by Ikechukwu1 »

kiwomya wrote:
Ikechukwu1 wrote:
Speaking of holidays, didn't you take one in between being banned from this site and signing up under another name? or did you just stay in your bedsit and sob into your L'Équipe scrapbook?
No Mini-Me. I've been on here the whole time pal. Speaking of scrapbooks do you still use your dinkle-milk to stick those Arsene stickers to your bedroom wall? Your messiah is a fraud, a busted flush. It's time for you to book another one-way trip up his jacksie again, maybe Expedia will give you a good deal :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Our great new signing Elneny not even on subs bench, must be injured :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

foxinthebox2001 wrote:According to Le Fraud, it will all depend on the performance of the officials, after all he claimed it was their fault for the 4-0 drubbing at St Mary's.
Nothing to do with his tactics, or team selection obviously, how would anyone dare suggest that?
I see he's (Yet again) getting all his excuses lined up - So he can infer'I Told You So;

Clueless strikes again...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:A 1 game ban is all the BFG got,he's back for this game
Can't we appeal it and request 3 ?
:banghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was just thinking the same thing :lol:

:rubchin:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Big Gash Wound - So Slow The Clocks In His House Go Backwards.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:Normally a professional foul like that brings a one game ban doesn't it ?? :?
But it wasn't the foul of a Professional - It was a foul by a useless tug boat of an axe wound. :?

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Seriously what is this French arseholes problem.

Get the new boy on and get Flamini to fuck :banghead: :banghead: