Southampton home game thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: Southampton home game thread

Post by officepest »

The clueless parasite had all of January to bring in some quality (whom our 24/7 scouts should have identified in the months prior) to kick us out of our slump and signed one bloke who can’t even shift Flamini from the side, FFS. :banghead:

Would any of Wenger’s acolytes like to offer any positives from our slide from top to fuck-knows-where? Because I sure as shit am struggling to find one.

Really struggling.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The Gator is back......The Gator is back !

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

One of life's predictable February events, along with the collapse that now sees us back in our rightful 4th place behind the oil barons and nouveau riche of Leicester and Tottnum !

Man U 5 points behind and by the time we limp off at OT we'll be 5th......just in time for the return of the dead season bullies !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

GoonerMuzz wrote:Well more points dropped against mediocre opposition but only minor booing at the end, oh well away to mighty Bournemouth has to be a nailed on win.... isn't it? :oops:
Nah, 1-1 draw. They work hard, physically fit and won't fear our bunch of pathetic, wage-stealers.

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

wenger will blame the ref the pitch, the fact they had a hard march against Burleh...

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

as morrissey said, I know it's over, and it never really began

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder what lame old same old excuses thecuntthatisWenker the Fraudster will come out with...

I Fuckin'Despair Truly I do - I LOVE Arsenal and he is destroying it season by season by season by season by season...him and the owner & board...and how Steve Bould can be part of this utter shameful sham is disgusting..........

I just don't think I can bare to watch My Arsenal play under this Fraudster anymore....

:cry:

:suicide:

casgooner

Post by casgooner »

It was definitely over when we didn't sign anyone. That bunch of bottlers qon't win jack

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

What really irked me tonight wasn't how shit Ramsey and Flamini were, how Walcott touched the ball twice in 30 minutes, how stubborn and clueless Wenger is. It's how a team with nothing to play for this season, out of both cups and with no threat of relegation, decided to spend 97 minutes of the match time wasting at every opportunity, taking 5 minutes per throw in, or seeing Forster cradle the ball for 10 minutes every time he caught it. What incentive did they have tonight to play for the draw? They had nothing to lose, they are in no danger of relegation, and yet they spent all their efforts time wasting. What a scummy, shit fucking club with no ambition.
Last edited by trustno10 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete on the beach

Post by Pete on the beach »

Chippy wrote:
Pete on the beach wrote:
Chippy wrote:If anyone wants the link for good streams that Chippy jnr gave me send me a pm. Be warned I will personally track down and chainsaw anyone who publishes it. I do not want it shut down. :twisted: :wink:
sent you Pm chippy, the link i have is rubbish
Sorry mate I am only sending it to longer term members of the forum. I'm sure you are probably a long term gooner, but I know sly and BT are aggressively shutting stuff down at the moment, so I want to trust those I send the link to.

Apologies again.

ok thats a shame, managed to see a bit of it although it sounded like it was not that good anyway.

I've been on here for a while but don't post that much, not quite sure how 'trust' works on a forum when we don't (in the main ) know each other but, that's your choice.

btw if you want to check me out for the future, Pete Mountford is the name, kevin Whitcher knows me as i was heavily involved in selling the Gooner when i lived in highbury until we moved

markyp

Post by markyp »

wheres laughing gooner when you nede him,his new pin up boy didn't even make the bench,was he sucking him off maybe that's the reason,ffs when you look on the face of it thinking we can win the league with flamini in the middle is hilarious

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

The fucking shame of it scum above us...FFS i fucking give up :banghead:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:as morrissey said, I know it's over, and it never really began
So you go and you stand on your own
and you leave on your own
and you go home
and you cry and you want to die.

:suicide:

Mistical92

Post by Mistical92 »

Walcott gets paid 140k a week. Just think about that for a minute.

Fuck's sake. Fair play to the keeper though, cracking reaction save for that Özil chance.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Once again it's a slow and painful death and as I always say it's the hope that kills you everytime :(

MrT

Post by MrT »

The collapse started with the Joe Allen equaliser at Anfield, you could see how damaged our mentally fragile players were after that.

Last chance at the title as City will be cleaning up the next 3.