Southampton home game thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Southampton home game thread

Post by Redarmy »

markyp wrote:wheres laughing gooner when you nede him,his new pin up boy didn't even make the bench,was he sucking him off maybe that's the reason,ffs when you look on the face of it thinking we can win the league with flamini in the middle is hilarious
yeah agreed

stated in August we cannot win the title with Giroud and Wally as only strikers, still i know fuck all, unlike 30 years in the game Wenger

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

What a load of overpaid, pampered twats.Wheres our Arsenal gone.Wrighty,Roecastle and Adams to name a few might not have been the best players we have ever had but they certainly knew the Arsenal traditions and had the fighting spirit that these twats will never have. wenger out now.

trustno10

Post by trustno10 »

Closer to fifth than top now. How poetic that this pile of shit fell on groundhog day

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

officepest wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:as morrissey said, I know it's over, and it never really began
So you go and you stand on your own
and you leave on your own
and you go home
and you cry and you want to die.

:suicide:
Morrisey is a fucking old, annoying ,has-been *word censored* and so is Wanker.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Death by a thousand cuts would be more bearable than this......

I'm gonna have to log off before I explode..

ps: Wenker you CUNNT

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

Maybe it's time to get the "thanks for the memories" banner out again.

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

rodders999 wrote:GET OUT OF OUR CLUB YOU VERMIN PIECE OF SHIT :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
+1

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

scotgooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:GET OUT OF OUR CLUB YOU VERMIN PIECE OF SHIT :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
+1
+1

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Pete on the beach wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Pete on the beach wrote:
Chippy wrote:If anyone wants the link for good streams that Chippy jnr gave me send me a pm. Be warned I will personally track down and chainsaw anyone who publishes it. I do not want it shut down. :twisted: :wink:
sent you Pm chippy, the link i have is rubbish
Sorry mate I am only sending it to longer term members of the forum. I'm sure you are probably a long term gooner, but I know sly and BT are aggressively shutting stuff down at the moment, so I want to trust those I send the link to.

Apologies again.

ok thats a shame, managed to see a bit of it although it sounded like it was not that good anyway.

I've been on here for a while but don't post that much, not quite sure how 'trust' works on a forum when we don't (in the main ) know each other but, that's your choice.

btw if you want to check me out for the future, Pete Mountford is the name, kevin Whitcher knows me as i was heavily involved in selling the Gooner when i lived in highbury until we moved
OK mate. Sorry, but the people I have sent the link to have been on here ages and are highly unlikely to have joined just on the off chance they can help Sky. Some I have been having banter with since 2007. Hope you can understand my reasons.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Every other team no matter where they finished last season strengthened their out field, but good old 30 years thought he could win the league with a team that was 13 points behind by buying a goalkeeper :banghead:

But the most annoying thing is the amount of fans who just can't see his ineptitude :?

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

officepest wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:as morrissey said, I know it's over, and it never really began
and you go home

ahh perfect tune for tonight :(

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

The saddest part of tonight is that I didn't really feel angry by the final whistle, as this has become the norm, when the pressure comes on we buckle. I never thought we could win the league, and even had we sneaked a win tonight, we still wouldn't have won the title. We have several players at the club, who are stealing a living, Flamini and Walcott springs to mind. In addition, we have a manager, who has no clue about tactics, or changing things. We set up the exact same way, as when we played Southampton away.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Chippy wrote:
Pete on the beach wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Pete on the beach wrote:
Chippy wrote:If anyone wants the link for good streams that Chippy jnr gave me send me a pm. Be warned I will personally track down and chainsaw anyone who publishes it. I do not want it shut down. :twisted: :wink:
sent you Pm chippy, the link i have is rubbish
Sorry mate I am only sending it to longer term members of the forum. I'm sure you are probably a long term gooner, but I know sly and BT are aggressively shutting stuff down at the moment, so I want to trust those I send the link to.

Apologies again.

ok thats a shame, managed to see a bit of it although it sounded like it was not that good anyway.

I've been on here for a while but don't post that much, not quite sure how 'trust' works on a forum when we don't (in the main ) know each other but, that's your choice.

btw if you want to check me out for the future, Pete Mountford is the name, kevin Whitcher knows me as i was heavily involved in selling the Gooner when i lived in highbury until we moved
OK mate. Sorry, but the people I have sent the link to have been on here ages and are highly unlikely to have joined just on the off chance they can help Sky. Some I have been having banter with since 2007. Hope you can understand my reasons.
I'm so fucking pissed off that I've emailed sky about you and your dodgy links :banghead:

:wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

BTW those of you who got upset cos I was mildly threatening in my PM about the links, please bear in mind I am not typing everyone individually. It is 90% cut and paste. Any way the links were pretty shit tonight and I am not just talking about the football.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
officepest wrote:
and you go home

ahh perfect tune for tonight :(
It took Marr weeks and weeks to overlay the guitars in such a fashion to get that sound. Could do it in 5 mins now with ProTools or some such shit.