Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35501709

And there we have it confirmed - Rosicknote plays for 19 minutes and is now out effectively for the rest of the season. Seem to remember certain other players who used to get hammered on here for this !
:lol:

Get over it, mate - Diaby is gone. :wink:

Rosicky for me is a superbly talented technical player. Superb. Skill better than most in the PL. Diaby had great technique when all the piss taking is put aside, but Rosicknote was far far superior for me. But he should be released and probably should have been years ago. He cannot fulfill the job requirement. We are not a charity. You simply cannot continue paying a player millions when that player never plays and thus fails to deliver. Sad, but true. :(

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:a draw would be nice for our top 4 aim, but not the end of the world if we lose.
I am sure that Wenger will be hoping that Southampton and Chelsea do us favours this weekend.

I am fully back in top 4 trophy mode and only focusing on our rivals Man Utd and West Ham now
Indeed. When someone phones Stan and reads him the soccer scores at the weekend, if he finds out that United and the Shammers got beat he'll be able to raise Josh Kroenke's management fees safe in the knowledge that the Be All and End All is looking good for another year. Why waste money trying to win the league eh ?

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35501709

And there we have it confirmed - Rosicknote plays for 19 minutes and is now out effectively for the rest of the season. Seem to remember certain other players who used to get hammered on here for this !

I have always been a big fan of rosicky's ability (whilst not being a fan of diaby at all 8) ), but I have to say that in latter years I have come to despise rosicky - last season wasn't the first time that he came back for a few months close to the end of his contract, and turned in the performances to get a new deal only then to break down with injury again after penning the new deal :x Yes of course this comes back to the club for allowing this bullshit to continue, but at the end of the day I cannot help but think that rosicky is absolutely taking the piss :evil:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Didn't So-Sicky want out at the end of last season but Le Bell End blocked it and enforced some clause in his contract to tie him up for another year? Could have sworn I read that somewhere???

kiwomya

Post by kiwomya »

City play Leicester in the early Saturday game. Cliché's and shit aside, this is a must win.

augie

Post by augie »

On this game I have to say that I cannot see anything other than an AFC win - players like the bfg (if reinstated) and coquelin/flamoney will love the tighter pitch and that in turn will increase the probability of a clean sheet, whilst the smaller pitch will help the slow giroud as he will have less ground to cover and might actually be in the penalty area when a cross goes in, and that will help us scoring 8)
I know afobe has scored a couple of goals for them, but I watched some of his debut and the chances he missed were woeful - I look at a striker like that and think that he will never be good enough to play at the top level but will score the odd goal here and there

The Knowing One

Post by The Knowing One »

1-1 written all over it, they will score first we will equalize with ten to go, then Giroud/Walcott/Ramsey will miss a sitter with a minute to go, TOF with speak about speeerit and how well we are playing :banghead: :banghead:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Win lose or draw it makes no difference whatsoever.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Robin_L wrote:It's almost a must win game in terms of the title, given how we're going to be losing a fair few of our remaining away games at the likes of City, United, that other place (god forbid). Win or bust for me.

Its almost a must win game...Ha ha....loving it

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Pissy little club from down on the South Coast. They'll be shitting themselves, THE side that has been at the top for 20 years has rolled into their little town, 3 - 0 to us at a canter.

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

xisstential wrote:Pissy little club from down on the South Coast. They'll be shitting themselves, THE side that has been at the top for 20 years has rolled into their little town, 3 - 0 to us at a canter.
You been to watch our pussy bottlers lately? I have the misfortune most weeks. Love to see you proven right

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

jonny3110 wrote:Not one positive prediction! C'mon lads it's still on... :lol: :roll: :wink:

I'm nervous, but fancy us and tbh with all the chances created on Tuesday think we'll give someone a hiding soon. 0-3 The Gunners Sanchez brace and Giroud :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
This team will start performing like champions as soon as the title is out of reach. Then the real aim of a top 4 finish will be 'achieved' :banghead: . It says it all about the mentality of the club, that Wenger referenced the 'accomplishment' of qualifying from the group stages of the CL so many seasons in a row. Apparently being better than Olympiakos is something to be proud of. I wonder will we hear him reference his accomplishments in the CL when Barca send us out in the last 16 for the 6th season in a row.

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

Not sure how people are seeing this as a definite Arsenal win. They gave us a good game at the Emirates and have improved in January, tough place to go, their crowd will be well up for it. If we had more character players who actually get stuck in, I'd like our chances a lot better.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Can't we swap mangers with Bournemouth before the game? _ I would feel so much happier with life and I would also be more hopeful of is winning this game and getting higher than 4th.

So how about it Wenker you half-wit of a smelly turd?

You go and manage Bournemouth and we'll have Eddie Howe - he's half your age (more or less) will only need to earn £1 million a year - the other £8 million you steal from us on an Annual basis can go towards cheaper tickets ORrrrrrr actually buying the players we need and have done so for at least the past 8 seasons...

You could then spend more time (allegedly) banging that frog dj -or playing volley ball on a beach in Brazil...

Say whaddya say Arsene - Go Onnnn you know you want to - I mean you are no longer loved and adored by real Gooners - You know those fans who have supported Arsenal FC (NOT! arsene fc) all their lives and will still do so long after you have gone - So there's a good chap Just Fuck Off ..Thank-you. :mrgreen: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:Can't we swap mangers with Bournemouth before the game? _ I would feel so much happier with life and I would also be more hopeful of is winning this game and getting higher than 4th.

So how about it Wenker you half-wit of a smelly turd?

You go and manage Bournemouth and we'll have Eddie Howe - he's half your age (more or less) will only need to earn £1 million a year - the other £8 million you steal from us on an Annual basis can go towards cheaper tickets ORrrrrrr actually buying the players we need and have done so for at least the past 8 seasons...

You could then spend more time (allegedly) banging that frog dj -or playing volley ball on a beach in Brazil...

Say whaddya say Arsene - Go Onnnn you know you want to - I mean you are no longer loved and adored by real Gooners - You know those fans who have supported Arsenal FC (NOT! arsene fc) all their lives and will still do so long after you have gone - So there's a good chap Just Fuck Off ..Thank-you. :mrgreen: :barscarf:

That would be a good swap, can we add Arteta and Walcott to the deal as a sweetener :D