Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
casgooner

Re: Bournemouth away Sunday 1330

Post by casgooner »

xisstential wrote: SteveO 35 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:21 pm
Another 90 minutes of our eleven strangers playing at a snail's pace with no rhyme or reason. Alexis trying to beat six players, Ozil dribbling to the edge of their area to be greeted by a bank of eight players and Giroud surrounded, some of the worst crossing you're likely to see, two holding midfielders being square pegs in round holes, no sign of Elneny

Don't forget the scowling stick figure on the sidelines waving his arms wildly. Maybe Eleny has picked up a leeetle knock?? Or maybe he's being punished for shooting from outside the box.

That'll be it. I wondered why we didn't see him. If you can't get minutes over Flamster playing a mediocre side at home when will you get minutes?
Last edited by casgooner on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Mistical92 wrote:I don't get what our strategy is (seriously). If you run at the opposition with pace, they're more likely to shit themselves and concede, as well as drift out of position. WTF is the point of constantly playing it side to side? Why did Giroud keep drifting to the bloody wing?!

At least when it all fails outside the box take a shot once in a while. Just go for it, see what happens!
Irresponsibly shooting from outside the box is frowned upon. It is not the Wenger way.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Another defeat on the cards...and you know what i don't give a fuck....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

You all seem to forget that Tactics Wenger has the luck of the Devil. The media are again starting to ask the odd question. The fans are grumbling a leetle bit in the Conglomerates Bowl. It's time for a nothing away win to pull his ass out of the pathetic little fire it is in. We'll click and win 3-0 and all will be well again and the sheep will come on here and rant about disloyal fans and who needed to sign anyone anyway?

Arse n nose. :barscarf:

:suicide:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

xisstential wrote: SteveO 35 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:21 pm
Another 90 minutes of our eleven strangers playing at a snail's pace with no rhyme or reason. Alexis trying to beat six players, Ozil dribbling to the edge of their area to be greeted by a bank of eight players and Giroud surrounded, some of the worst crossing you're likely to see, two holding midfielders being square pegs in round holes, no sign of Elneny

Don't forget the scowling stick figure on the sidelines waving his arms wildly. Maybe Eleny has picked up a leeetle knock?? Or maybe he's being punished for shooting from outside the box.

Maybe if he waves his arms long enough, he can go into orbit, and we wont have to see the fucker again :)

donaldo71

Post by donaldo71 »

Who gives a flying fuck anymore.Its just another game with that fraud Wenger in charge

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

rodders999 wrote:I agree 10000% about the crossing. Can we just not fucking bother with corners please? They were absolute dross again tonight and all they do is eat into the time we could be aimlessly passing the ball around the middle of the park. The amount of times Ozil hit the first man tonight was fucking criminal. Bellerin's crosses were no better abs from the best cross of the game Kos managed to head over from 3 yards. What's the fucking point?

When we've got one six-footer and 9 dwarves it makes finding a player a bit tricky, especially when the tall bloke has waddled out to the wing and needs 10 minutes notice to get back into position.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i make it FIVE hours + in which we have not scored in the league.

we are supposed to be title contenders :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

surely we can score v Bournemouth ? :shock:

Sean

Post by Sean »

officepest wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:
Sean wrote:I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :-P
They have a good young exciting manager...we have le bumhole....we will probably get bumholed :barscarf: oh and the game will no doubt be a huge pile of stinky shite :barscarf: :barscarf:
I concur. 8)
:barscarf:
SteveO 35 wrote:Another 90 minutes of our eleven strangers playing at a snail's pace with no rhyme or reason. Alexis trying to beat six players, Ozil dribbling to the edge of their area to be greeted by a bank of eight players and Giroud surrounded, some of the worst crossing you're likely to see, two holding midfielders being square pegs in round holes, no sign of Elneny.........and the score........a scrambled 1-1 and the drama of whether will we finish above the worst Man U side in 25 years will become the new story of our season.

We will come 4th of course and Wenger will spend the entire proceeds of our new commercial deals on top, top, super dooper quality in the Summer
Something tells me you have seen this before... :rubchin: :)
Mistical92 wrote:I don't get what our strategy is (seriously). If you run at the opposition with pace, they're more likely to shit themselves and concede, as well as drift out of position. WTF is the point of constantly playing it side to side? Why did Giroud keep drifting to the bloody wing?!

At least when it all fails outside the box take a shot once in a while. Just go for it, see what happens!
Absolutely agree. Fuck this slow tippy-tappy shite with no-one in the box :banghead:
xisstential wrote:Don't forget the scowling stick figure on the sidelines waving his arms wildly. Maybe Eleny has picked up a leeetle knock?? Or maybe he's being punished for shooting from outside the box.
TOF's flapping around and complaining is a fucking embarrassment. How about you instruct the players what to do, you fucking overpaid ponce? I wish the officials would take a zero tolerance policy at his carrying on and send the fucker off. We might be better off, or it'd make no difference whatsoever, given the lack of game management from TOF. He might as well stay at home for all the difference he makes during matches, the cunnt.

I don't doubt that shooting from outside the box IS an offence at Arsene PLC. It's yet another disgrace. It doesn't fucking matter how they go in the goal, as long as they DO go in the goal - Which we haven't seen much of lately. Fuck this pretentious tippy-tappy shite. Rain shots on the fucking goal, you arseholes. Work the keeper, FFS.
donaldo71 wrote:Who gives a flying fuck anymore.Its just another game with that fraud Wenger in charge
Sad, but true :banghead:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

officepest wrote:Afobe brace.

We lose.

FACT.
:oops: They guys odds on for a hat trick I fear :oops:

However, rather like Leicester they will play rather than battern down the hatches, may be a good game and us winning 3-4 :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sean wrote:I'll agree with Falkirk Goon's analysis :-P
I Concur - Afobe WILL score it is written in the Script.... :cry: :banghead:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

i think we will nick a 3-2 :D :D

3-1 up with 20 minutes to go. Wenger making usual subs. And they will score to make it 3-2 and we will be hanging on with Chambers, Mert, Flamini etc Just kicking it anywhere. :D :D

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

a lot of akb's suggesting flamini should fuck off

yeah, why exactly we are relying on him in the first place seems to elude them. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

donaldo71 wrote:Who gives a flying fuck anymore.Its just another game with that fraud Wenger in charge

^^^ THIS ^^^

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:a lot of akb's suggesting flamini should fuck off

yeah, why exactly we are relying on him in the first place seems to elude them. :roll:
"I'm sorry that he did not cost £20 million". That smug comment after he played well for 30 minutes on his second coming seems a lifetime ago now eh Arsene? If we'd paid £2m it would have £1.9m too much