England vs Wales - Euro's

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AFCjames

England vs Wales - Euro's

Post by AFCjames »

Apologies if this is in the wrong section

I have two tickets for England vs Wales but in the Wales end, don't suppose there is anybody that could help me swap for England or neutral section?

Will buy a few beers for anyone that can help

Cheers

LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: England vs Wales - Euro's

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

AFCjames wrote:Apologies if this is in the wrong section

I have two tickets for England vs Wales but in the Wales end, don't suppose there is anybody that could help me swap for England or neutral section?

Will buy a few beers for anyone that can help

Cheers
I don't but good luck anyhow, why I posted on this though is I watched the Swansea man city game and I heard a chant from the Swansea supporters about the bastard english ? Maybe one of our Welsh compatriots can tell me if I got this wrong.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Wouldn't surprise me leftie - seen plenty of flags with Welsh not British before generally at Cardiff games.

If people have strong nationalistic views then fair enough but these are just young chav hooligan wannabes whose idea of fun is spending every weekend chanting "always shit on the English side of the bridge"

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Wouldn't surprise me leftie - seen plenty of flags with Welsh not British before generally at Cardiff games.

If people have strong nationalistic views then fair enough but these are just young chav hooligan wannabes whose idea of fun is spending every weekend chanting "always shit on the English side of the bridge"
Cheers NB123, just seems a shame really but all countries have their arseholes I guess, Oirelands are all on here :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Wouldn't surprise me leftie - seen plenty of flags with Welsh not British before generally at Cardiff games.

Cheers NB123, just seems a shame really but all countries have their arseholes I guess, Oirelands are all on here :shock: :lol:
Fuck yeah!! :barscarf:

Oh, hang on... :shock:

:lol:

We used to get them too at Oireland games - back when I went to those games before the FAI fucked me hard in the arse for tickets that never arrived the cúnts. It was a minority of twats (usually in Celtic jerseys :oops: ) singing and chanting anti-British stuff. Most genuine Oirish football fans support Ingerlish clubs and don't play that xenophobic shite.

I even remember my mate Paul jumping up at an Oireland game and giving Robbie Keane dogs abuse. When the handful of punters around him that took offence had a pop at him he told them "Fuck off - he's spurs scum!" :lol: We started singing "Robbie Keane, Totnumb cúnt" to the tune of that Mousers song that oppo fans used to sing as "Liverpool, won fuck all". All two of us - and some other obvious Gooner punter sat about 20 rows behind us. :lol: 8)

Yes there was beer involved. :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Dont get me started on bastards in Celtic jerseys they turn up and hijack everything from oireland games to st patricks day! And usually with an aire of superiority backed by if youre not a fucking chucky then youre not Irish ! BASTARD FUCKING
WANKERS
Ps Rangers fans from norn iron are exactly the same