Ask Gus - back by popular demand

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Ask Gus - back by popular demand

Post by DB10GOONER »

A few punters have asked if Auntie Gus would lift her skirts and shit out some advice so in the hope the old hermaphrodite will accommodate us I've started this thread! :D :wink:

I'll go first then.... :worried:

Dear Gus,

I have this problem. I am a man of average height (5'8") but my penis is 3 feet long. Whilst useful at sportsdays (three legged race, javelin, hammer etc) it is proving a nuisance when golfing with my Ewok/dwarf friends Lefty, OneBard and Spuddy who accuse me of getting extra yardage when swinging the old pink 4 iron. What should I do? I'm also Oirish.

Regards,
DB10GOONER.

Red Snapper

Re: Ask Gus - back by popular demand

Post by Red Snapper »

Can a mod put this in the basement lease? Oh, hang on.........

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:A few punters have asked if Auntie Gus would lift her skirts and shit out some advice so in the hope the old hermaphrodite will accommodate us I've started this thread! :D :wink:

Dear Gus,

I have this problem. I am a man of average height (5'8") but my penis is 3 feet long. Whilst useful at sportsdays (three legged race, javelin, hammer etc) it is proving a nuisance when golfing with my Ewok/dwarf friends Lefty, OneBard and Spuddy who accuse me of getting extra yardage when swinging the old pink 4 iron. What should I do? I'm also Oirish.

Regards,
DB10GOONER.

:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

DB10GOONER wrote:A few punters have asked if Auntie Gus would lift her skirts and shit out some advice so in the hope the old hermaphrodite will accommodate us I've started this thread! :D :wink:

Dear Gus,

Regards,
DB10GOONER.

Absolute quality :wailer: we await our resident aunts response :lol: :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Dear Gus,

Regards,
DB10GOONER.
i suggest that you listen to Rolf Harris' "Jake the Peg", and change your name via deed poll to Tripod.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Rugby Gooner wrote:

Dear Gus,

Regards,
DB10GOONER.
i suggest that you listen to Rolf Harris' "Jake the Peg", and change your name via deed poll to Tripod.
Or better still "The Pink Swinger" :gayflag: :wink:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

I saw this one in Custom Car magazine several years ago:-
Question:- Dear....., Every time that I make love to my girlfriend she foams and froths at the mouth,what should I do?
Answer:- Get a new girlfriend,this one is obviously full
Last edited by Rugby Gooner on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
I have this problem. I am a man of average height (5'8") but my penis is 3 inches long.
db, this is normal for a man of your height. just be happy you've got your health :D 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:I saw this one in Custom Car magazine several years ago:-
Question:- Dear....., Every time that I make love to girlfriend she foams and froths at the mouth,what should I do?
Answer:- Get a new girlfriend,this one is obviously full
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
I have this problem. I am a man of average height (5'8") but my penis is 3 inches long.
db, this is normal for a man of your height. just be happy you've got your health :D 8)
:lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

:cussing: :censored:

:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
:lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

:cussing: :censored:

:lol:
Yer friggin joking...DB is the Oirish version of Steve Austin. :D