Ludogorets Razgrad (A)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Mood1987

Ludogorets Razgrad (A)

Post by Mood1987 »

Hi

With the away game can anyone help with whether the match will be at their home stadium Ludogorets Arena, or as in the past when they played Liverpool and Madrid the game got moved 170 miles away to Sofia? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Ziegler1988

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad (A)

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Mood1987 wrote:Hi

With the away game can anyone help with whether the match will be at their home stadium Ludogorets Arena, or as in the past when they played Liverpool and Madrid the game got moved 170 miles away to Sofia? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
It's at the Levski Stadium in Sofia according to arsenal.com

Mood1987

Post by Mood1987 »

Yea it says that on the home page as news, but on the fixtures page has it at Ludogorets arena?

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Mood1987 wrote:Yea it says that on the home page as news, but on the fixtures page has it at Ludogorets arena?
Translating this page: http://www.ludogorets.com/bg/news/?i=1837
says: "On 19 October visit to London Arsenal. "Arsenal" are the second team that comes in Sofia on November 1"

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

Ziegler1988 wrote:

Thanks
Word of caution, i believe Levski Sofia don't actually play at Levski Stadium - so don't head to Levski's home venue!

I believe Levski Stadium is the national stadium near the city centre.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

goonermarc wrote:
Ziegler1988 wrote:

Thanks
Word of caution, i believe Levski Sofia don't actually play at Levski Stadium - so don't head to Levski's home venue!

I believe Levski Stadium is the national stadium near the city centre.
Hackney Marshes aint it?

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

It bloody better be in Sofia flights and hotel already booked!!!!!!!!!

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Now gone down to red members, plus we are getting another 500 tickets. Should be amazing for those that go, we have nearly 25% of the capacity allocated to gooners. It will be like a home game but their ground looks a bit like a non league ground in England.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Any bar or restaurant recommendations for Sofia anyone ?

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Have a mate who goes to away games just to experience beer in a different country! Went to barca in March and Munchen last November but didn't make the game! So anyone desperate for a ticket for this game an hour before KO give me a shout you may get lucky!!!!

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

there's a facebook post by Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria detailing bars/things to do/where to go etc etc.

I'm gonna be out there from sunday onwards so gimme a shout if fancy meeting up.

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Tommy_Goon wrote:there's a facebook post by Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria detailing bars/things to do/where to go etc etc.

I'm gonna be out there from sunday onwards so gimme a shout if fancy meeting up.

I'm the wrong side if 30 to be on 'grass yourself up' book. I'll get a mate of mine to access it for me though. I'll be out there from Sunday afternoon as well Tommy. Cheers

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

Grant jones wrote:Have a mate who goes to away games just to experience beer in a different country! Went to barca in March and Munchen last November but didn't make the game! So anyone desperate for a ticket for this game an hour before KO give me a shout you may get lucky!!!!
Needing corresponding passport details and names on tickets though !!

Grant jones

Post by Grant jones »

Good point HARLOW! Anyone who's 5foot 2, mid 50s, has a receding hair line and answers to the name cxxt has a chance of a ticket!!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Grant jones wrote:Good point HARLOW! Anyone who's 5foot 2, mid 50s, has a receding hair line and answers to the name cxxt has a chance of a ticket!!!!!
:lol:

You are mates with Spuddy??!! :shock:

:lol: :wink: