Ludogorets Razgrad (H) | CL | Wed 19 Oct | 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad (H) | CL | Wed 19 Oct | 19:45

Post by Sean »

Had we lost, TOF would have blamed the financial doping of the Bulgarian equivalent of Aylesbury FC :lol:

Why the fuck did Walcott pass it when he was in front of goal after six minutes? I despise this pussy-play that TOF has instilled in our club! Walcott made up for that later though.

What a sweet finish from Sanchez; a touch of the TH14 about that strike. A goal worthy of 'doing a Rodders' to.

I could tell that Mustafi hasn't been at Arsenal long; he got bored of the pointless one-twos with Koscielny and just booted it forward :lol:

It was annoying in the first half how patronising the team were when we think/know we are better than the opposition. We toy with teams way too much, rather than putting them to the sword mercilessly from the beginning of the game. It suits the sideways agenda too well, when we like to fuck around with the ball instead of breaking for goal. Aesthetics over goals for TOF. We also gifted Ludogorets a few chances that could have gone in. Ospina saved our arses a few times. Luckily it got better in the second half, which much more goals.

What a fucking goal from Walcott! A wonderful strike. I was very surprised. I'm sure that TOF will fine him for shooting from that distance.

Glad we got the third just after half time to kill it. Nice to see Chamberlain stick it away well. A great counter attack for the fourth goal and a fine finish from Ozil. Glad to see him scoring more. We finally established the dominance over the game that we should have had before half-time. TOF even made his pre-arranged subs before his mandatory 70th minute! Amazing to see Perez appear from the Chu-Young Park Bermuda Triangle :lol:

It turned into a training session after that. Ozil getting the fifth goal; nicely assisted by Perez. Then a hat-trick for Ozil when he scored the sixth; another fine finish.

I didn't think we smashed teams anymore (no matter how crap they may be) :lol:

:barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Good result against a poor team, very good second half but lessons still to be learned as shown in their chances in the first half but 7 in a row must be building confidence :barscarf: :barscarf:

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Barca 4-0 :D too

StanKroenke'sWig

Post by StanKroenke'sWig »

Great result. Ludogorets are poor yes but still a very enjoyable night for the lads. All helps.

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

Sean wrote:Had we lost, TOF would have blamed the financial doping of the Bulgarian equivalent of Aylesbury FC :lol:

Why the fuck did Walcott pass it when he was in front of goal after six minutes? I despise this pussy-play that TOF has instilled in our club! Walcott made up for that later though.

What a sweet finish from Sanchez; a touch of the TH14 about that strike. A goal worthy of 'doing a Rodders' to.

I could tell that Mustafi hasn't been at Arsenal long; he got bored of the pointless one-twos with Koscielny and just booted it forward :lol:

It was annoying in the first half how patronising the team were when we think/know we are better than the opposition. We toy with teams way too much, rather than putting them to the sword mercilessly from the beginning of the game. It suits the sideways agenda too well, when we like to fuck around with the ball instead of breaking for goal. Aesthetics over goals for TOF. We also gifted Ludogorets a few chances that could have gone in. Ospina saved our arses a few times. Luckily it got better in the second half, which much more goals.

What a fucking goal from Walcott! A wonderful strike. I was very surprised. I'm sure that TOF will fine him for shooting from that distance.

Glad we got the third just after half time to kill it. Nice to see Chamberlain stick it away well. A great counter attack for the fourth goal and a fine finish from Ozil. Glad to see him scoring more. We finally established the dominance over the game that we should have had before half-time. TOF even made his pre-arranged subs before his mandatory 70th minute! Amazing to see Perez appear from the Chu-Young Park Bermuda Triangle :lol:

It turned into a training session after that. Ozil getting the fifth goal; nicely assisted by Perez. Then a hat-trick for Ozil when he scored the sixth; another fine finish.

I didn't think we smashed teams anymore (no matter how crap they may be) :lol:

succinctly put :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A nice midweek training session. Three points and on we go. The funny thing is that I didn't think that Ludgorets looked all that bad for most of the first half but then just gave up after the third went in. Anyway a 6-0 won is good for all. :D

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Good evening for the lads and fans. Why does Wenger always seem to have been scoffing something, when he commences post match interviews. :barscarf:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i really, really enjoyed that. and i don't say that often.

great to see chambo score. 2 goals already this season and it's only october, the lad is on fire :shock: :wink:

UTA 8)

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

They were very poor (although we were sloppy at 1-0) but Christ did we give them a seeing-to. Moved the ball as well as we have in a long time.

Ozil took all three of his goals very well.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I thought Coq played well tonight, no impetuous last ditch challenges, tracked back well when needed and i think we look reasonably solid in the middle of the park, my one worry currently is we still look too exposed down the flanks when teams break on us.

Much as Kos and Mustafi seem to be forming a really nice partnership in the middle of the defence i still feel too often we are caught with both our full backs way too far up the pitch at the same time which means our CDs have to go out wide to cover, i can't understand why AW doesn't see it and tell one of the full backs to hang back when the other is in an advanced position it's not like we lack players to give us width when needed on both sides :rubchin:

Midz

Post by Midz »

They might well have been a poorer team but it was still enjoyable to watch. All good goals. :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Wonderful goals, good performance...the results keep on coming :barscarf: :barscarf:

gunnerdaz

Post by gunnerdaz »

About time we gave a team a hiding

domdagooner

Post by domdagooner »

"2 great finishes by Ozil, but also two quality set ups by Perez

Oh and glad that those who pissed off with 5 mins to go missed Ozils third."

While you're sat at home all evening :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

domdagooner wrote:"2 great finishes by Ozil, but also two quality set ups by Perez

Oh and glad that those who pissed off with 5 mins to go missed Ozils third."

While you're sat at home all evening :rubchin:
:moderator: Awooooogah!! SUPERFAN ALERT!! Awooooogah!! :moderator:

Great first post. Come on here and have a pop at someone you don't know anything about. Brilliant. :oops: :roll: :lol: