Ludogorets Razgrad (H) | CL | Wed 19 Oct | 19:45

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Sean

Ludogorets Razgrad (H) | CL | Wed 19 Oct | 19:45

Post by Sean »

Sure to be another scintillating game in the Be All and End All :barscarf: 8)

:suicide:

falkirk goon

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad (H) | CL | Wed 19 Oct | 19:45

Post by falkirk goon »

Let me guess :rubchin: They will be shite...we will be shite....game will be a humungous pile of stinky smelly shite :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Has to rest Sanchez - looked sluggish from the off after travelling to South America to play 90 minutes twice during the international break as usual. He's been flogged since he joined us and has played three international tournaments in as many summers. We need to be a bit sensible, especially if we are playing him as our lone striker.

Perfect chance to give Perez a chance against a bunch of part-timers.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

northbank123 wrote:Has to rest Sanchez - looked sluggish from the off after travelling to South America to play 90 minutes twice during the international break as usual. He's been flogged since he joined us and has played three international tournaments in as many summers. We need to be a bit sensible, especially if we are playing him as our lone striker.

yep. sanchez always tries his best but not his sharpest day.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

northbank123 wrote:Has to rest Sanchez - looked sluggish from the off after travelling to South America to play 90 minutes twice during the international break as usual. He's been flogged since he joined us and has played three international tournaments in as many summers. We need to be a bit sensible, especially if we are playing him as our lone striker.

Spot on Northbank 123 - I did think he would be knackered with 2 matches and the travel too.

Perez, should be chomping at the bit.
Giroud might be back in contention too :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Anyone with an iota of (footballing) sense would yes, but we are talking cluelescunt aren't we...30 years of footballing knowledge and expertise (yeah right) 10 of them living in a delusional haze. :ihh:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Not sure how I can drag out washing my hair and cutting my toenails. Might have to dig up that list of reserve options including tidying up my sock drawer and counting my paperclips

This boring fucking shite seems like its been going on forever and this is still only the third match. Roll on the League Cup game against Reading

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Rest Feo for this one. Let him recover from his weekend efforts !. Perez please ?. :barscarf: :barscarf:

navangooner

Post by navangooner »

Game is now sold out :shock: :shock:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

navangooner wrote:Game is now sold out :shock: :shock:
Meanwhile, on here, we haven't even reached 2 pages :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Ospina, Debuchy, Holding, Gibbs, Elneny, the Ox and Perez should all be given playing time. Some because they deserve it, others because they need it.

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

Sanchez absolutely needs a rest. As does Bellerin and LK, and maybe even Feo. Play Xhaka as he is suspended from the premier league - so give Coquelin another 4 days to recover. Id also play Gibbs over Monreal. Cazorla could also use a break.

Ospina, Debuchy, Holding, Mustafi, Gibbs, Elneny, Xhaka, Chamberlain, Ozil, Iwobi, Perez.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Would echo the calls for rotation, especially Sanchez, where you'd hope lessons have been learned from last season when he was played into the ground and his hamstring finally went ping at Norwich in December.

Wenger seems to have zero issue rotation the keepers but no desire to rotate elsewhere. If he starts Santi and Alexis I will be extremely pissed off, now is not the time to be pricking around playing players he will later declare he knew were "leetle bit in red zone".

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

I would bring in Elneny, Ox, Perez for this one for Cazorla, Iwobi and Sanchez.

Would also consider bringing in Gibbs for Monreal, Gibbs has looked ok his last couple of cameos and Monreal got hung out to dry against Swansea.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

navangooner wrote:Game is now sold out :shock: :shock:
Yeah, Great ain't it. Now, ive managed to sell my ticket on the TX :barscarf: