Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Bumholing at the bridge.. 4th place trophy..Sat 4th Feb 1230 Sky Sports

Post by Gunner Rob »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Wanker's last visit to Stamford Bridge with any luck.
I'm hoping that the pressure will be really ramped up on the :censored: after this defeat.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Just to cheer everyone up before we get anally molested on Saturday... our overall record against the chav$ shows how we once dominated the no mark no history crunts from Fulham;

Arsenal won 73
Draws 54
Chav$ fluked 61

:barscarf: :D

yeah back when they were shit, before dubious Russian money took over :banghead:
Financial doping to give it its Wengerite title....Getting £9M plus per year for mediocrity is s greater financial crime..
That proud record will continue to be whittled away for as long as the fraudulent old *word censored* remains in charge.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bradywasking wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Just to cheer everyone up before we get anally molested on Saturday... our overall record against the chav$ shows how we once dominated the no mark no history crunts from Fulham;

Arsenal won 73
Draws 54
Chav$ fluked 61

:barscarf: :D

yeah back when they were shit, before dubious Russian money took over :banghead:
Financial doping to give it its Wengerite title....Getting £9M plus per year for mediocrity is s greater financial crime..
Meh.....think Wenger is worth every penny of the £110 Million he has earned since we last won the title... :rubchin:

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

50 years ago to the day on Saturday 4th February 1967 we defeated Chelsea 2-1 at Highbury with goals from George Graham and George Armstrong in front of 52,467.

Not very relevant but I thought I'd share that!

1.Jim Furnell
2.Peter Simpson
3.Peter Storey
4.Frank McLintock
5.Terry Neill
6.Ian Ure
7.Jon Sammels
8.Gordon Neilson
9.Colin Addison (subbed off for Bob McNab)
10.George Graham
11.George Armstrong
12.Bob McNab (replaced Colin Addison)

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

JMascis666 wrote:50 years ago to the day on Saturday 4th February 1967 we defeated Chelsea 2-1 at Highbury with goals from George Graham and George Armstrong in front of 52,467.

1.Jim Furnell
2.Peter Simpson
3.Peter Storey
4.Frank McLintock
5.Terry Neill
6.Ian Ure
7.Jon Sammels
8.Gordon Neilson
10.George Graham
11.George Armstrong

Ahh......those were the days: the nucleus of the "double" side, and no doubt the inspiration for our number 10's love of stockpiling centre-backs later in his illustrious Arsenal career.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

We had some very decent matches against a very good Chelsea side during that era, and from the late 60s on generally had the upper hand.

philgooner

Post by philgooner »

I have a suspicion wenger will revert back Sanchez up top, he's clearly our only world class player and i'm surprised he moved him out wide in the first place.

Everyones expecting a drubbing, i think we might actually turn up. :barscarf:

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Reckon we will only be bum-holed 2-0, it could be a hat-ful like the 6 we saw a few season's ago but Conte is not stupid so he will shut-up shop once they have tapped a couple in. We *might* even grab a late one and make a valiant rally that will make it look as if it was a close game.

Look at it is this way, tomorrow is one game closer to the TOF retirement.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

JMascis666 wrote:50 years ago to the day on Saturday 4th February 1967 we defeated Chelsea 2-1 at Highbury with goals from George Graham and George Armstrong in front of 52,467.

1.Jim Furnell
2.Peter Simpson
3.Peter Storey
4.Frank McLintock
5.Terry Neill
6.Ian Ure
7.Jon Sammels
8.Gordon Neilson
10.George Graham
11.George Armstrong
I was at this game, up the top of the North Bank & remember it well. My hero (Sammels) played a great game. Afraid we won't win this time !. Kante will mop up everything that comes anywhere near him. Only hope we have is to 'nobble' him & DaCostaprick early. 2-0 :box: :box: . :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

A thrashing here and the old *word censored* will be in the firing line.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:A thrashing here and the old *word censored* will be in the firing line.
Yes but to quote the man himself that would be " people expressing their frustrations in a fraction of a second and not taking any distance from what happened "
So if Arsenal lose today Arsene suggests you take time before reacting and then you will realise you never had it so good..

philgooner

Post by philgooner »

Rob Admin wrote:Reckon we will only be bum-holed 2-0, it could be a hat-ful like the 6 we saw a few season's ago but Conte is not stupid so he will shut-up shop once they have tapped a couple in. We *might* even grab a late one and make a valiant rally that will make it look as if it was a close game.

Look at it is this way, tomorrow is one game closer to the TOF retirement.
I look at it in a similar way, almost hope we go on bad run so Wenger finally gets the push - short term pain for long term gain :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I see the club's facebook feed showing memories of goals from Kanu, Sylvinho and Vieira at the Bridge - fuck me, can we dig out any Cliff Bastin footage as well while we're there. We are honestly becoming as fucking sad as the Mickeys digging up our history and reminding everyone of it. At the Watford game as well as that moronic "stand up if you hate Tottnum" shite, we're still singing about Sol Campbell winning the double - jesus, 15 years ago. Truly cringeworthy - sing it at the Shitole to wind those c.unts up maybe, but home to Watford?

What's the point of today's game with this team? I'm fully expecting the usual limpdicked defeat, but even if by some miracle they manage to pull off a victory we all know that they'll piss it up the wall at home to Hull the following week

Blade

Post by Blade »

Even if we win this one -a 1:2 against Hull,Stoke,WBA,Boro is coming up later in March,April.

bunch of posers led by a fraud.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The Arsenal team may show up but their bottle won't, nailed on Chavs win.