FURBURGER HULL FURBURGERS GAME

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

FURBURGER HULL FURBURGERS GAME

Post by REB »

im taking my 9 yr old daughter to this ,her first league game, shes looking forward to it but im not. hopefully welbeck starts and i never get to see walcott in an arsenal shirt again.

SPARKSY

Re: HULL CITY HOME GAME

Post by SPARKSY »

Thanks to all the tourists. :bowing21:
As long as they keep turning up I can sell my ticket, as Ive had enough until that French fucker goes. :cussing:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

REB wrote:im taking my 9 yr old daughter to this ,her first league game, shes looking forward to it but im not. hopefully welbeck starts and i never get to see walcott in an arsenal shirt again.
Said it before here I hope people take their young kids to games and get them supporting Arsenal because those kids will know an Arsenal without Wenger and hopefully without Kronke and his yes men...

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

We will win and another series of shit displays will be forgotten.

Wenger fucking out

markyp

Post by markyp »

couldn't give a flying fuck,actually I do,i want us to lose,wenger out

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

markyp wrote:couldn't give a flying fuck,actually I do,i want us to lose,wenger out
It seems like sacrilege but why not?? We are not going to win the league and getting top 4 is a feather in ToF's cap (in his mind and those of his supporters anyway) So loss piled upon loss resulting in a 7th place finish and a new manager starts without the distractions of European football. European football does NOT benefit us...the money goes into Kroenke's pocket, Wenger gets lauded to the rafters and we get F all out of it. Except a humiliating first round of the KO's exit. Year after year after......

The losses can pile up as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't care if we finished 4th from the bottom.

Thanks Arsene, how have you reduced me to this. Plus I have to face those chav supporters on Monday :box: :banghead: :box: :banghead:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Hull leading Liverpool 1-0 after a draw at Old Toilet... Getting a bit of confidence so where better to go than Arsenal to continue it.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:Hull leading Liverpool 1-0 after a draw at Old Toilet... Getting a bit of confidence so where better to go than Arsenal to continue it.

2-0 to Hull against Liverpool...

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:Hull leading Liverpool 1-0 after a draw at Old Toilet... Getting a bit of confidence so where better to go than Arsenal to continue it.

In the space of a week they have 4 points from 6 from an away game at united and home to Liverpool. When was the last time shit for brains managed that?

Thierry 3-8-99

Post by Thierry 3-8-99 »

rodders999 wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

In the space of a week they have 4 points from 6 from an away game at united and home to Liverpool. When was the last time shit for brains managed that?
We shoulda got this manager on loan in the transfer window - apparently he's using tactics!!

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

2nd..4th..6th or even 17th :oops: who gives a fuck anymore :roll: I just wish he would fuck off so I can enjoy watching my football team again.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We will win 5-0 and the AKB sheep will sing Wenger's name and Sky cuunts like Spiv Neville and Jamie My Daddy is a Manager Redcrapp will mock the lad that had the "time for change" sign with him at No History Bridge today and indeed will call all of us fickle and ungrateful but will still not ask the difficult questions when we yet again win fuck all in May. Groundhog season. Wash rinse repeat. :roll:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Any chance you can change Hull City to Hull vaginas or Hull vulvas DB :barscarf:
or Furburgers :D

Brightonnxtround

Post by Brightonnxtround »

Scum above us don't like to say this but hope they stay there only way wenger will fuck. Of :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:Any chance you can change Hull City to Hull vaginas or Hull vulvas DB :barscarf:
or Furburgers :D
Why certainly sir. :lol: