Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Victims fc (A) - 4th place trophy - Ko 1730 Sat 4th March - Bt Sport

Post by StuartL »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:got food poisoning from the kebab he ate the other day !
:lol:

We've all eaten a dodgy (and badly packed) kebab at some point... :lol: :wink:
what was her name? :?

:wink: :wink:
Donna

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

StuartL wrote:
Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Donna
nice 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

SPUDMASHER. :shock:

But he insisted he was a she called "Barbara". :banghead:

:lol: :wink:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Is Kos back ?. Without him will be a worry at the back. Mane v Feo ? - only one winner here. They have better attack so should win 3-1. The big Lincon cup game will also be on their mind !!. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

A win and it's spring time in the Wenger garden.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

“We responded at Sutton and we want to respond again. After that we have a chance to show Bayern we can cause them problems.” - Wenger.

Liverpool will probably be quaking in their boots at the prospect of the mighty giant-killers of Sutton, Arsenal, turning up at Anfield.

As he will tell players to focus on the way that they play, it means that zero attention will be paid to the opposition. I can't really see anything more than this being a loss. Our play is to get a lot of possession which will suit Liverpool, but they are shocking at the back, as are we. However, given that Wenger is a lucky guy when it comes to getting results just when the pressure would grow even more, it is difficult to call.

I think that we will lose 2-1.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

begeegs wrote:“We responded at Sutton and we want to respond again. After that we have a chance to show Bayern we can cause them problems.” - Wenger.

Liverpool will probably be quaking in their boots at the prospect of the mighty giant-killers of Sutton, Arsenal, turning up at Anfield.

As he will tell players to focus on the way that they play, it means that zero attention will be paid to the opposition. I can't really see anything more than this being a loss. Our play is to get a lot of possession which will suit Liverpool, but they are shocking at the back, as are we. However, given that Wenger is a lucky guy when it comes to getting results just when the pressure would grow even more, it is difficult to call.

I think that we will lose 2-1.
living in his own wenger world...fucking deluded........lost touch with reality

Clash

Post by Clash »

begeegs wrote:“We responded at Sutton and we want to respond again. After that we have a chance to show Bayern we can cause them problems.” - Wenger.

:D

Its laughable with Wenger really. When we consistently fail to win the PL or CL its because teams over land and sea (and Leicester :roll: ) have more resources and we cannot compete. Then when we beat Sutton - who stood absolutely no fucking chance against us if the resources argument is to be applied consistently - its ''we responded well''. Even though we were shit in that game!

And then Arsenal.com have the cheekto send an email round with the list of TV fixture changes and put a ''*Subject to UEFA Champions League participation '' at the end :D Delusion reigns at this club and we all know why. Subject to UEFA Champions League participation my arse. Its like the Black Knight in the Monty Python film refusing to accept reality:

''We're 5-1 down after the first leg''
''Tis but a scratch''

''But its against Bayern fucking Munich''
''We've had worse''.

''Look you stupid bastards we're playing the best team in Germany and we are starting the 2nd leg 4 goals behind''
''Just a flesh wound''

:roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:

Its laughable with Wenger really. When we consistently fail to win the PL or CL its because teams over land and sea (and Leicester :roll: ) have more resources and we cannot compete. Then when we beat Sutton - who stood absolutely no fucking chance against us if the resources argument is to be applied consistently - its ''we responded well''. Even though we were shit in that game!

And then Arsenal.com have the cheekto send an email round with the list of TV fixture changes and put a ''*Subject to UEFA Champions League participation '' at the end :D Delusion reigns at this club and we all know why. Subject to UEFA Champions League participation my arse. Its like the Black Knight in the Monty Python film refusing to accept reality:

''Tis but a scratch''

''We've had worse''.

''Look you stupid bastards we're playing the best team in Germany and we are starting the 2nd leg 4 goals behind''
''Just a flesh wound''

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Quality mate. 8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:

''Tis but a scratch''

''We've had worse''.

''Just a flesh wound''

You missed out the last line, that Arsene would surely have muttered after the 5-1 defeat.

"alright, we'll call it a draw"

Herd

Post by Herd »

Well they've had almost 2 weeks to prepare so there really no excuse for not coming out of the traps flying !

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Herd wrote:Well they've had almost 2 weeks to prepare so there really no excuse for not coming out of the traps flying !
Yeah... but you know we'll either start slowly and lethargic or we'll run hard for about 30mins and then be out of puff.

I don't buy all this tired nonsense I think it is our training, all we do is tippy tappy if Wenger's involved, we don't bother so much with fitness which is why our players can't run for 90 mins and get injured all the time.

I honestly don't know if I want us to win this game or not, if top 4 means more of Wenger I would rather not have it, obviously if Wenger is going anyway I want top 4 which is what all the AKB muppet's don't seem to be able to grasp, it just feels like if we get it our shower of c**ts on the board will approve a new deal for Wenger.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Actually we do a lot of fitness and conditioning and i think that's the problem.
Its all short burst high intensity stuff and often players break down !

Blade

Post by Blade »

After the lost Aw will bring out the template reply:"We lacked a bit of sharpness bcos of the 2 week break".

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Assume Iwobi will be first name on the team sheet, even though I can't remember him doing anything at all over the last few games, apart from giving the ball away and chasing around like a headless chicken.

What I find frustrating is that even with my limited knowledge of football, I am convinced I would pick better teams than Wenger and could even set them up to counter the opposition strengths.

I just see Coquelin and Iwobi starting again, being torn apart by Liverpool one-twos, Sanchez totally isolated, Ozil not in the game, and constant pressure in our third of the field, for 95 minutes.

Probably fluke a 1-1 though!